Jump to topic:

hate

rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2010 5:19:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why is it that it can be months since you've seen someone but even just knowing it's their birthday pisses you off because you hate them so much. I feel like you wouldn't hate them as much but I guess not...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2010 5:25:03 PM
One of the best moments of my life was when I realize my ex's birthday had passed and I had completely forgotten it. I know that sounds frivolous but it was actually a pretty big deal for me :P
President of DDO
wamba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2010 5:30:35 PM
At 12/28/2010 5:19:26 PM, rogue wrote:
Why is it that it can be months since you've seen someone but even just knowing it's their birthday pisses you off because you hate them so much. I feel like you wouldn't hate them as much but I guess not...

there's a thin line between love and hate
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2010 6:35:03 PM
At 12/28/2010 5:25:03 PM, theLwerd wrote:
One of the best moments of my life was when I realize my ex's birthday had passed and I had completely forgotten it. I know that sounds frivolous but it was actually a pretty big deal for me :P

Yeah I wish this was an ex. Actually me and all my exs are fine lol. I wouldn't have known if it weren't for facebook XD
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2010 6:47:29 PM
Yeah I wish this was an ex. Actually me and all my exs are fine lol. I wouldn't have known if it weren't for facebook XD:

I think I have only one ex who despises me, which is regrettable but, oh well... All my other one's ended amicably and remain positive to this day.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)