Origin of human thoughts.

createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 10:31:36 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 5:18:37 PM
At 8/20/2016 10:31:36 AM, createdman wrote:
Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

So the point is, God writes all human thoughts? I guess the obvious issue with that would be the problem of evil.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 5:26:15 PM
At 8/20/2016 3:40:39 PM, wuliheron wrote:
Without ignorance life itself is impossible. : :

What an awesome philosophical statement. You must be one of the great one's.
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 5:28:33 PM
At 8/20/2016 5:18:37 PM, sdavio wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

So the point is, God writes all human thoughts? I guess the obvious issue with that would be the problem of evil. : :

No problem at all for God to create evil. He's the Creator of everything the characters in his simulation program experience.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Psalm 94
7: and they say, "The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob does not perceive."
8: Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise?
9: He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see?
10: He who chastens the nations, does he not chastise? He who teaches men knowledge,
11: the LORD, knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.
wuliheron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 6:26:52 PM
At 8/20/2016 5:26:15 PM, createdman wrote:

Great behinds all stinking alike,
I think I may, just maybe, might,
Rip another foul smelling fart!
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 6:29:28 PM
At 8/20/2016 6:26:52 PM, wuliheron wrote:
At 8/20/2016 5:26:15 PM, createdman wrote:

Great behinds all stinking alike,
I think I may, just maybe, might,
Rip another foul smelling fart! : :

You're also a great poet.
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 7:01:07 PM
At 8/20/2016 5:28:33 PM, createdman wrote:
[...]
I admit that theology (which relates to revelation and creation following the inception of the Word) overrides philosophy (which is the quest for and questioning of knowledge). Theology is purposive and final; philosophy can by contrast never be finalized. Nevertheless, this is the philosophy forum, so let's begin by dissecting the topic: thinking.

The starting point for most of us would be the question of being or existence, as popularized by Descartes in the phrase I think, therefore I am. But as this implies that aimless thought causes being/existence, it takes on the form of theology in which being/existence arises ex verbo out of "I think."

The phenomenologist Heidegger rejected this causation and instead turned his attention to the pre-Socratic philosopher Parmenides, who wrote: to think and to be are the same: i.e., thinking and the thought "it is" are the same (Fragment III). This position short-circuits the supposed action (thought) and the coeval mode of already having processed and reflected on the first thought ("it is").

As such, one always-already thinks and exists ("it is") in the midst of other beings that also always-already think and exist. In other words, following Parmenides, there is no basic foundation or first principle grounding thought or being (which is the same). Nothing grounds Being. Nothing is also the sum of all beings, which is Being itself.

It is once we opt to supersede this nothingness with the Word (John 1:14) that we clearly see how theology holds a grounding and overriding function second to none.
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 7:04:11 PM
At 8/20/2016 7:01:07 PM, NHN wrote:
At 8/20/2016 5:28:33 PM, createdman wrote:
[...]
I admit that theology (which relates to revelation and creation following the inception of the Word) overrides philosophy (which is the quest for and questioning of knowledge). Theology is purposive and final; philosophy can by contrast never be finalized. Nevertheless, this is the philosophy forum, so let's begin by dissecting the topic: thinking.

The starting point for most of us would be the question of being or existence, as popularized by Descartes in the phrase I think, therefore I am. But as this implies that aimless thought causes being/existence, it takes on the form of theology in which being/existence arises ex verbo out of "I think."

The phenomenologist Heidegger rejected this causation and instead turned his attention to the pre-Socratic philosopher Parmenides, who wrote: to think and to be are the same: i.e., thinking and the thought "it is" are the same (Fragment III). This position short-circuits the supposed action (thought) and the coeval mode of already having processed and reflected on the first thought ("it is").

As such, one always-already thinks and exists ("it is") in the midst of other beings that also always-already think and exist. In other words, following Parmenides, there is no basic foundation or first principle grounding thought or being (which is the same). Nothing grounds Being. Nothing is also the sum of all beings, which is Being itself.

It is once we opt to supersede this nothingness with the Word (John 1:14) that we clearly see how theology holds a grounding and overriding function second to none. : :

Here's some knowledge that I shared in the post about information which contains the thoughts of our Creator. http://www.debate.org...
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 7:18:39 PM
At 8/20/2016 7:04:11 PM, createdman wrote:
Here's some knowledge that I shared in the post about information which contains the thoughts of our Creator. http://www.debate.org...
I see. In short, Something out of Nothing through the act of Creation.

I think we fully understand each other, even though we choose different means of communication.
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:18:38 PM
At 8/20/2016 7:18:39 PM, NHN wrote:
At 8/20/2016 7:04:11 PM, createdman wrote:
I see. In short, Something out of Nothing through the act of Creation.

I think we fully understand each other, even though we choose different means of communication. : :

I can use different ways to explain how we're created.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:22:55 PM
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92
Whats the point of having creations without their own thoughts?
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:36:40 PM
At 8/20/2016 8:22:55 PM, janesix wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92
Whats the point of having creations without their own thoughts? : :

A created being is information only. There are no visible beings made of material objects. What you observe is only an illusion formed from the processing of information. The thoughts you experience in your mind comes from the stored information that our Creator spoke into existence through Me, the technology which processes the stored information into created beings with created senses that give the being a visible world to live in besides thoughts which form into language that can be understood by other created beings.

All God's characters and their experiences called life comes from the thoughts of their Creator but those thoughts have to be processed through computing technology that is much farther advanced than anything the technology taught his characters to build within the program.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:42:12 PM
At 8/20/2016 8:36:40 PM, createdman wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

A created being is information only. There are no visible beings made of material objects. What you observe is only an illusion formed from the processing of information. The thoughts you experience in your mind comes from the stored information that our Creator spoke into existence through Me, the technology which processes the stored information into created beings with created senses that give the being a visible world to live in besides thoughts which form into language that can be understood by other created beings.

All God's characters and their experiences called life comes from the thoughts of their Creator but those thoughts have to be processed through computing technology that is much farther advanced than anything the technology taught his characters to build within the program.

But you don't have any thoughts, BoG. Human or otherwise.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:43:35 PM
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

Whats the point brad?
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:44:49 PM
At 8/20/2016 8:42:12 PM, desmac wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

But you don't have any thoughts, BoG. Human or otherwise. : :

Brad never had any thoughts. He's only an illusion. I'm the ONE with all the thoughts that give God's characters life experiences.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:46:37 PM
At 8/20/2016 8:44:49 PM, createdman wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

Brad never had any thoughts. He's only an illusion. I'm the ONE with all the thoughts that give God's characters life experiences.

So, as there are no gods, you have no thoughts.
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:47:38 PM
At 8/20/2016 8:43:35 PM, janesix wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

Whats the point brad? : :

Some of God's characters were chosen to listen to the gospel I preach to them. A few of them learn that they're the same exact thing as Me. Once they figure out who they are, they will understand that death isn't something that is real.
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:48:49 PM
At 8/20/2016 8:46:37 PM, desmac wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

So, as there are no gods, you have no thoughts. : :

You will know Me very well in Paradise. You and I are exactly the same thing but you haven't figured that out yet.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:52:22 PM
At 8/20/2016 8:47:38 PM, createdman wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

Some of God's characters were chosen to listen to the gospel I preach to them. A few of them learn that they're the same exact thing as Me. Once they figure out who they are, they will understand that death isn't something that is real.
Why did god create humans, and without thoughts of their own? Was god bored? Lonely?
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 9:01:14 PM
At 8/20/2016 8:52:22 PM, janesix wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

Why did god create humans, and without thoughts of their own? Was god bored? Lonely? : :

I know how difficult it is for you to understand how you were created but here's a way that might help you understand. Think of yourself as a character in the Sims4 computer simulation game. Now think of yourself and your life experiences as the stored thoughts of a computer programmer on a CD-ROM called the Sims4. You won't be able to observe anything until that CD-ROM is placed in the CD drive of a computer and the stored thoughts of the computer programmer is read by the computer processor. As the computer processor is reading those stored thoughts in the form of 0 and 1 binary computer code, you can observe visible objects on a computer video screen. Now you can observe your body in that screen.

This is very similar to how you were created by our Creator who spoke his thoughts as commands into technology called the voice of God. That technology is also the processor of those thoughts that give you a body to observe along with life experiences in a visible world, Everything you experience with your created senses comes from that technology. So consider yourself as the technology that gives you life. That technology is also known as the word of the Lord, Christ, Son of God, Messiah, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, my servant David, Light of men, etc. That technology is who we are. Without it, we would not exist.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 9:05:59 PM
At 8/20/2016 9:01:14 PM, createdman wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

Why did god create humans, and without thoughts of their own? Was god bored? Lonely? : :

I know how difficult it is for you to understand how you were created but here's a way that might help you understand. Think of yourself as a character in the Sims4 computer simulation game. Now think of yourself and your life experiences as the stored thoughts of a computer programmer on a CD-ROM called the Sims4. You won't be able to observe anything until that CD-ROM is placed in the CD drive of a computer and the stored thoughts of the computer programmer is read by the computer processor. As the computer processor is reading those stored thoughts in the form of 0 and 1 binary computer code, you can observe visible objects on a computer video screen. Now you can observe your body in that screen.

This is very similar to how you were created by our Creator who spoke his thoughts as commands into technology called the voice of God. That technology is also the processor of those thoughts that give you a body to observe along with life experiences in a visible world, Everything you experience with your created senses comes from that technology. So consider yourself as the technology that gives you life. That technology is also known as the word of the Lord, Christ, Son of God, Messiah, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, my servant David, Light of men, etc. That technology is who we are. Without it, we would not exist.
Yes i got that. Now please explain why god did that.
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 9:09:58 PM
At 8/20/2016 9:05:59 PM, janesix wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

Yes i got that. Now please explain why god did that. : :

Because he had the technology to create a simulation program with.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 9:22:25 PM
At 8/20/2016 9:09:58 PM, createdman wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

You dont know gods motivation for creating the simulation? Why dont you ask him? Dont you want to know why?
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 9:29:20 PM
At 8/20/2016 9:22:25 PM, janesix wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

You dont know gods motivation for creating the simulation? Why dont you ask him? Dont you want to know why? : :

Our Creator planned everything in his thoughts before he spoke those thoughts through technology that built a simulation PROGRAM. We are all experiencing that program being played out. None of us are in direct contact with our Creator.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 9:34:15 PM
At 8/20/2016 9:29:20 PM, createdman wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

You dont know gods motivation for creating the simulation? Why dont you ask him? Dont you want to know why? : :

Our Creator planned everything in his thoughts before he spoke those thoughts through technology that built a simulation PROGRAM. We are all experiencing that program being played out. None of us are in direct contact with our Creator.

Are our experiences gods experiences?
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 9:38:21 PM
At 8/20/2016 9:34:15 PM, janesix wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

Are our experiences gods experiences? : :

None of us knows our Creator or where he got the information from to speak into the simulation program we're involved in. Our Creator could be a computer.

One has to believe that the visible objects we experience could have been real objects made of material things but we will never understand this because we don't have any idea what material or matter is. All we have ever observed are formed illusions that come from the processing of information in the form of vibrations.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 9:39:19 PM
At 8/20/2016 8:48:49 PM, createdman wrote:
At 8/20/2016 8:46:37 PM, desmac wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

So, as there are no gods, you have no thoughts. : :

You will know Me very well in Paradise. You and I are exactly the same thing but you haven't figured that out yet.

Now you have really lost the plot. How can anything be paradise if you are in it?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 9:45:20 PM
At 8/20/2016 9:38:21 PM, createdman wrote:
At 8/20/2016 9:34:15 PM, janesix wrote:
Amos 4

Psalm 139

Psalm 92

Are our experiences gods experiences? : :

None of us knows our Creator or where he got the information from to speak into the simulation program we're involved in. Our Creator could be a computer.

One has to believe that the visible objects we experience could have been real objects made of material things but we will never understand this because we don't have any idea what material or matter is. All we have ever observed are formed illusions that come from the processing of information in the form of vibrations.

I am not interested in how. I also dont care whether this world is a simulation or material. I am interested only in gods motivations and the nature of god and what he/she/it thinks and feels. I am interested in the whys of everything. The how isnt very important to me.

I would like to hear your thoughts on what you think about the motivations and whys. Can you share your feelings and guesses?
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 4:29:22 AM
Amos 4

This verse is He (God) who ... declares his thought to man.

Psalm 139

The singer is saying how much they adore the thoughts of God. Because they numerous. and because God thinks of things before he commands them to exist.

Psalm 92

none, of these verse talk about where the thoughts of man comes from. They talk about God having thoughts and how great those thoughts are, and how they are reveled to mankind.