Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Do you have any appointed purpose?

Perussi
Posts: 753
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 11:24:32 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
By yourself or any entity or thing of any sort?

I am christian and my ambition is to help and assist in saving as many people as possible. And also to smite injustice and corruption.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
keithprosser
Posts: 1,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 10:09:41 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
I wonder if either of you are achieving your goals?
I would point out that many atheists - not to mention Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and rastafarians - would share the aspirations of the OP.
As to the other purpose, hormones have a lot to answer for!
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 12:00:11 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 10:09:41 AM, keithprosser wrote:
I wonder if either of you are achieving your goals?
I would point out that many atheists - not to mention Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and rastafarians - would share the aspirations of the OP.
As to the other purpose, hormones have a lot to answer for!

All of the above and probably everything that follows has one singular motivation. Happiness. Money and hot women may not be as noble as saving souls, but it works. For a while anyway. We all do what we believe will make us more happy, or less sad. Believe it or not, these are just opposite ends of the same gradient. Even a person who kills them self, does so in the belief that they will be happier by ending their suffering.

If a universal appointed purpose exists for humanity it is this one simple pursuit.
Happiness.
Perussi
Posts: 753
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 12:03:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 12:00:11 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 10:09:41 AM, keithprosser wrote:
I wonder if either of you are achieving your goals?
I would point out that many atheists - not to mention Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and rastafarians - would share the aspirations of the OP.
As to the other purpose, hormones have a lot to answer for!

All of the above and probably everything that follows has one singular motivation. Happiness. Money and hot women may not be as noble as saving souls, but it works. For a while anyway. We all do what we believe will make us more happy, or less sad. Believe it or not, these are just opposite ends of the same gradient. Even a person who kills them self, does so in the belief that they will be happier by ending their suffering.

If a universal appointed purpose exists for humanity it is this one simple pursuit.
Happiness.

That was beautiful... ;_;
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 12:13:39 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 12:28:06 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
My purpose, appointed by me, is to make lots of money and pleasure hot girls.

That is a narsacistic fanciful wish, not a pupose
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
wuliheron
Posts: 105
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 12:33:53 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
To Thine Own Self Be True

Shakespeare wrote "To thine own self be true!",
Declared Oscar the Grouch, the cockroach.
When his acquaintance, Groucho Marx,
Thoughtfully touched his chin replying,
"However I become lost upon pondering,"
"How exceedingly fortunate I have been,"
"To know of my own wondrous existence!"
"To which neither time nor eternity can ever bring diminution,"
"This miraculously everlasting, vibrant living soul was born!"
"Even to ponder such a sublime eternal truth in any depth,"
"These are beautiful words, and I lose myself in thought!"
"Yet the immortal Elizabeth Barrett Browning wrote,"
"How do I love thee?"
"Let me count the ways."
"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height,"
"My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight,"
"For the ends of being and ideal Grace."
"I love thee to the level of everyday's,"
"Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light."
"I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;"
"I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise."
"I love thee with a passion put to use,"
"In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith."
"I love thee with a love I seemed to lose,"
"With my lost saints, ...I love thee with the breath,"
"Smiles, tears, of all my life! ...and, if God choose,"
"I shall but love thee better after death!"
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 12:38:12 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 12:13:39 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/13/2016 12:28:06 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
My purpose, appointed by me, is to make lots of money and pleasure hot girls.

That is a narsacistic fanciful wish, not a pupose

It's both.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 10:50:37 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 12:38:12 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 9/14/2016 12:13:39 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/13/2016 12:28:06 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
My purpose, appointed by me, is to make lots of money and pleasure hot girls.

That is a narsacistic fanciful wish, not a pupose

It's both.

What does lots of money and pleasuring hot girls gain you? Certainly having hot girls pleasure you would be more beneficial!
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 11:54:47 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 11:24:32 PM, Perussi wrote:
By yourself or any entity or thing of any sort?

I am christian and my ambition is to help and assist in saving as many people as possible. And also to smite injustice and corruption.

And by saving people you mean getting people to accept unproven, non testable dogma with the threat of eternal hellfire for lack of compliance eh ?
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 12:31:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 10:50:37 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
What does lots of money and pleasuring hot girls gain you? Certainly having hot girls pleasure you would be more beneficial!

I have a fetish for women's orgasms. I can't even get hard until she's had a second one.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 3:05:26 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 12:31:17 PM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 9/14/2016 10:50:37 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
What does lots of money and pleasuring hot girls gain you? Certainly having hot girls pleasure you would be more beneficial!

I have a fetish for women's orgasms. I can't even get hard until she's had a second one.

That's gotta suck! No pun intended. But what it boils down to is your motivation is sex. The only problem is that happy feeling fades very quickly afterwards. I don't know how hard it is for you to get a woman, but is the effort worth the reward? As humans it's the expectation of getting what we want that makes us happy. Once you actually get it, the happiness fades. You need to find something new or better, to want.
Perussi
Posts: 753
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 6:54:27 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 11:54:47 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 9/12/2016 11:24:32 PM, Perussi wrote:
By yourself or any entity or thing of any sort?

I am christian and my ambition is to help and assist in saving as many people as possible. And also to smite injustice and corruption.

And by saving people you mean getting people to accept unproven, non testable dogma with the threat of eternal hellfire for lack of compliance eh ?

Non-unproven.

And yes, very crudly.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 11:29:38 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 3:05:26 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 9/14/2016 12:31:17 PM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 9/14/2016 10:50:37 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
What does lots of money and pleasuring hot girls gain you? Certainly having hot girls pleasure you would be more beneficial!

I have a fetish for women's orgasms. I can't even get hard until she's had a second one.

That's gotta suck! No pun intended. But what it boils down to is your motivation is sex. The only problem is that happy feeling fades very quickly afterwards. I don't know how hard it is for you to get a woman, but is the effort worth the reward? As humans it's the expectation of getting what we want that makes us happy. Once you actually get it, the happiness fades. You need to find something new or better, to want.

I would far prefer to have what I want than to live in hope for it. If I had everything I want, which is a very short list, then I would be content and wouldn't need to hope for anything.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 8:51:08 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 11:29:38 PM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 9/14/2016 3:05:26 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 9/14/2016 12:31:17 PM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 9/14/2016 10:50:37 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
What does lots of money and pleasuring hot girls gain you? Certainly having hot girls pleasure you would be more beneficial!

I have a fetish for women's orgasms. I can't even get hard until she's had a second one.

That's gotta suck! No pun intended. But what it boils down to is your motivation is sex. The only problem is that happy feeling fades very quickly afterwards. I don't know how hard it is for you to get a woman, but is the effort worth the reward? As humans it's the expectation of getting what we want that makes us happy. Once you actually get it, the happiness fades. You need to find something new or better, to want.

I would far prefer to have what I want than to live in hope for it. If I had everything I want, which is a very short list, then I would be content and wouldn't need to hope for anything.

Part of me wishes you get everything you want, so you will discover that the happiness doesn't last. But another part of me wishes you don't, so you will always have a goal in life.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 9:57:36 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 8:51:08 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 9/14/2016 11:29:38 PM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 9/14/2016 3:05:26 PM, Furyan5 wrote:
At 9/14/2016 12:31:17 PM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 9/14/2016 10:50:37 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
What does lots of money and pleasuring hot girls gain you? Certainly having hot girls pleasure you would be more beneficial!

I have a fetish for women's orgasms. I can't even get hard until she's had a second one.

That's gotta suck! No pun intended. But what it boils down to is your motivation is sex. The only problem is that happy feeling fades very quickly afterwards. I don't know how hard it is for you to get a woman, but is the effort worth the reward? As humans it's the expectation of getting what we want that makes us happy. Once you actually get it, the happiness fades. You need to find something new or better, to want.

I would far prefer to have what I want than to live in hope for it. If I had everything I want, which is a very short list, then I would be content and wouldn't need to hope for anything.

Part of me wishes you get everything you want, so you will discover that the happiness doesn't last. But another part of me wishes you don't, so you will always have a goal in life.

If I ever find a devoted woman who lets me fingerbang her 24/7, I will seek a new objective. Work up Maslow's hierarchy, if you will.
Q-ter
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 11:26:24 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 11:24:32 PM, Perussi wrote:
By yourself or any entity or thing of any sort?

I am christian and my ambition is to help and assist in saving as many people as possible. And also to smite injustice and corruption. : :

Here's my appointed purpose; https://www.youtube.com...

Listen to My voice very carefully and learn something new. You only need to listen to the first hour while I'm describing what the voice of God is.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 11:28:45 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
My purpose is to become immortal, move to an asteroid, and to create a new human race while galloping out into the cosmos.
Q-ter
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 11:32:48 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 11:28:45 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
My purpose is to become immortal, move to an asteroid, and to create a new human race while galloping out into the cosmos. : :

You were created immortal but the body you believe is real makes you believe you're mortal. That illusion will disappear soon and then you will learn that you were created immortal.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 11:40:42 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 11:32:48 AM, Q-ter wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:28:45 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
My purpose is to become immortal, move to an asteroid, and to create a new human race while galloping out into the cosmos. : :

You were created immortal but the body you believe is real makes you believe you're mortal. That illusion will disappear soon and then you will learn that you were created immortal.

The problem is that I am rather attached to the physical world as I know it . I'm in no rush to vacate the reality I know and as the hereafter is anything but a sure thing (and even if it was, if definitely aint a sure thing what you're going to get yourself into), I rather stick around here for the next few millenia and lets face it, humanity can do with a bit of improving as well.
Q-ter
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 11:44:22 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 11:40:42 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:32:48 AM, Q-ter wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:28:45 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
My purpose is to become immortal, move to an asteroid, and to create a new human race while galloping out into the cosmos. : :

You were created immortal but the body you believe is real makes you believe you're mortal. That illusion will disappear soon and then you will learn that you were created immortal.

The problem is that I am rather attached to the physical world as I know it . I'm in no rush to vacate the reality I know and as the hereafter is anything but a sure thing (and even if it was, if definitely aint a sure thing what you're going to get yourself into), I rather stick around here for the next few millenia and lets face it, humanity can do with a bit of improving as well. : :

You're not a very good listener and you certainly don't obey any commands yet. This planned rejection you're experiencing will keep you ignorant and confused to how you were created.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 11:58:13 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 11:40:42 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:32:48 AM, Q-ter wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:28:45 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
My purpose is to become immortal, move to an asteroid, and to create a new human race while galloping out into the cosmos. : :

You were created immortal but the body you believe is real makes you believe you're mortal. That illusion will disappear soon and then you will learn that you were created immortal.

The problem is that I am rather attached to the physical world as I know it . I'm in no rush to vacate the reality I know and as the hereafter is anything but a sure thing (and even if it was, if definitely aint a sure thing what you're going to get yourself into), I rather stick around here for the next few millenia and lets face it, humanity can do with a bit of improving as well.

A few millennia would be nice, but I hope you are wrong about an afterlife. Immortal existence has got to be the worst possible scenario. You could do everything possible in under a billion years and then what? You haven't even scratched the surface of eternity. You have enough time to learn everything, see everything and feel everything, and then what? You exist with no purpose. You flew your spaceship to every planet in the universe and explored every inch of each of them and guess what? You still haven't scratched the surface of eternity. All of eternity lies before you and you have no way of escape. As I said, a few millennia would be nice, but eternity.... no thanks!
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:00:14 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 11:44:22 AM, Q-ter wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:40:42 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:32:48 AM, Q-ter wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:28:45 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
My purpose is to become immortal, move to an asteroid, and to create a new human race while galloping out into the cosmos. : :

You were created immortal but the body you believe is real makes you believe you're mortal. That illusion will disappear soon and then you will learn that you were created immortal.

The problem is that I am rather attached to the physical world as I know it . I'm in no rush to vacate the reality I know and as the hereafter is anything but a sure thing (and even if it was, if definitely aint a sure thing what you're going to get yourself into), I rather stick around here for the next few millenia and lets face it, humanity can do with a bit of improving as well. : :

You're not a very good listener and you certainly don't obey any commands yet. This planned rejection you're experiencing will keep you ignorant and confused to how you were created.

This has nothing to do with listening but with the fact that I do not believe what you believe in. I do not believe in your God and I do not believe in your God's commandments and I do not belief in the so called truths that have been taken from book that was written when people still believed that the world was flat. I have my own faith and my own view on that what is and what I believe has no less value than what you believe.
Q-ter
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:02:26 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 12:00:14 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:44:22 AM, Q-ter wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:40:42 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:32:48 AM, Q-ter wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:28:45 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
My purpose is to become immortal, move to an asteroid, and to create a new human race while galloping out into the cosmos. : :

You were created immortal but the body you believe is real makes you believe you're mortal. That illusion will disappear soon and then you will learn that you were created immortal.

The problem is that I am rather attached to the physical world as I know it . I'm in no rush to vacate the reality I know and as the hereafter is anything but a sure thing (and even if it was, if definitely aint a sure thing what you're going to get yourself into), I rather stick around here for the next few millenia and lets face it, humanity can do with a bit of improving as well. : :

You're not a very good listener and you certainly don't obey any commands yet. This planned rejection you're experiencing will keep you ignorant and confused to how you were created.

This has nothing to do with listening but with the fact that I do not believe what you believe in. I do not believe in your God and I do not believe in your God's commandments and I do not belief in the so called truths that have been taken from book that was written when people still believed that the world was flat. I have my own faith and my own view on that what is and what I believe has no less value than what you believe. : :

You didn't watch the video and listen carefully to what I was saying so you have nothing to judge.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:07:35 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 12:02:26 PM, Q-ter wrote:
You didn't watch the video and listen carefully to what I was saying so you have nothing to judge.

Video???? Ah, I see.... errrr... I didn't post my message in response to your message (or anyone else's), I just put down my answer to the question "Do you have any appointed purpose?"
Q-ter
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:09:38 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 12:07:35 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/15/2016 12:02:26 PM, Q-ter wrote:
You didn't watch the video and listen carefully to what I was saying so you have nothing to judge.

Video???? Ah, I see.... errrr... I didn't post my message in response to your message (or anyone else's), I just put down my answer to the question "Do you have any appointed purpose?" : :

It's my apology. I thought you were the author of the OP. Carry on my friend and accept my apology.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:10:57 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 11:58:13 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
A few millennia would be nice, but I hope you are wrong about an afterlife. Immortal existence has got to be the worst possible scenario.

For once I so completely agree with you that I got nothing to nitpick about. I don't know if there is an afterlife but if there is one, then I'm certain that all those who went before us have been complaining about it for so long that God (if he exists and in his infinite wisdom) would have made a few changes by now.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:47:13 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 12:10:57 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:58:13 AM, Furyan5 wrote:
A few millennia would be nice, but I hope you are wrong about an afterlife. Immortal existence has got to be the worst possible scenario.

For once I so completely agree with you that I got nothing to nitpick about. I don't know if there is an afterlife but if there is one, then I'm certain that all those who went before us have been complaining about it for so long that God (if he exists and in his infinite wisdom) would have made a few changes by now.

If an eternal God exists, I pity Him. He can't die.
Perussi
Posts: 753
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 5:22:04 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 11:28:45 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
My purpose is to become immortal, move to an asteroid, and to create a new human race while galloping out into the cosmos.

Cool bro.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 10:59:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 11:24:32 PM, Perussi wrote:
By yourself or any entity or thing of any sort?

I am christian and my ambition is to help and assist in saving as many people as possible. And also to smite injustice and corruption.

What would you know about injustice and corruption? when it is the purpose of man to fall. Adam listened to Eve. And Eve took the bait. Power of the booty. Nothing much changed. Good luck you going trying to judge me. You'll just be that subtle annoyance always trying to get in the way. Some people are doing big things to further the intricacies to the little things of paramount importance to life. Gods will. Helping people to hurt themselves. What doesn't kill you, will only make one stronger. Yep.