Chomsky makes it up as he goes along

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:43:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Check out this video I made!
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 8:44:08 PM
At 9/19/2016 8:41:46 PM, YYW wrote:
Methinks Bossy doesn't like Chomsky because Chomsky put him in his place.

He's pretending to have made the video when in fact I made it. I shared it with him before posting it on DDO.
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 10:04:01 PM
At 9/19/2016 7:43:18 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Check out this video I made!

Nice work, bro!
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 2:31:03 AM
What's the deal with the Catlow/ShabShoral rivalry? Are they the same person? Are they in love with each other? Are they long lost siblings? What's with it?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 4:31:37 AM
At 9/20/2016 2:31:03 AM, n7 wrote:
What's the deal with the Catlow/ShabShoral rivalry? Are they the same person? Are they in love with each other? Are they long lost siblings? What's with it?

I don't know why they can't figure it out: just start back at the beginning with A = A and follow the chain of reasoning back up to John Galt from there to see what went wrong.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 3:39:31 PM
At 9/20/2016 2:31:03 AM, n7 wrote:

We were actually supposed to get married at one point, but I was forced to call it off when the huge intellectual disparity between us, and the resulting philosophical differences, became just too much to bear (and please, don't make me spell out the direction in which these disparities ran). It's good that I got out of that relationship while I still had the chance, because there was the possibility - there's that hated word again - that my being in the presence of his stupidity, day after day, would have had a corrosive influence on my intellect. It may have taken years, decades even, to bring my mind down to his level, but once the ball got rolling it may have been impossible to stop.