Jump to topic:

Make a rant i will present in class

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 12:48:34 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I am in a group and am supposed to take up a whopping 20 minutes on helping the class learn this definition:

Social Skills - The ability to interact with outhers in a positive and successful way.

So i seek someone to write a mean rant on social skills.

(this is not a troll, i swear. but it is a good idea for one)
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 11:12:31 PM
At 10/28/2016 12:48:34 PM, Perussi wrote:
I am in a group and am supposed to take up a whopping 20 minutes on helping the class learn this definition:

Social Skills - The ability to interact with outhers in a positive and successful way.

First thinking point; what are social skills, what is the purpose of cultivating them and what boundaries should we remain within whilst doing so?
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:44:24 AM
At 10/28/2016 11:12:31 PM, Graincruncher wrote:

First thinking point; what are social skills, what is the purpose of cultivating them and what boundaries should we remain within whilst doing so?

A rant.?.?
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 9:33:54 AM

Find a Trump supporter and ask them about political correctness, you will get your rant.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
A1tre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 11:49:49 PM

You could list up situations in which one fails despite having social skills.

something like: "It's important to have social skills, I once met this girl and we were able to get along so well that it took an entire 10 min for her to ditch me and go for the guy waving aroung hundred dollar bills"

that wasn't very creative, but if I were doing a rant I would apply that kind of humor. unless of course you plain out want to be negative about it
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 7:45:14 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
E verybody likes to talk, but nobody likes to listen. So I'm not trying to hear that. It's the conversational chase. The battle of epic memories reliving themselves in a finite world to maintain their unwashed infinite glory. Well hallelujah. Praise to God. Better yet, let me retake this sermon and maybe God will come down and smite you for the interruption. It's like I don't even know where to begin now since we started this conversational circus that ended up like it's a damn zoo where every monkey has something to say about something else. Seriously. I'm not trying to clown, but welcome back to the amusement park that is my thrilling head of rollercoasters. Right now it feels like a sluggish merry-go-round going real fast to nowhere. So welcome back to my head that's trying to head somewhere without getting dizzy. Blah, blah, blah, blah for 20 minutes.