Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

What is undeniable evidence?

imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Define it and give me an example
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
Perussi
Posts: 756
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 4:04:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Define it and give me an example

Evidence that is not deniable.

Your post for this thread being useless.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 4:06:16 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Define it and give me an example

All evidence is deniable.
Tsar of DDO
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 8:28:16 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 4:04:37 AM, Perussi wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Define it and give me an example

Evidence that is not deniable.
True but that's not what i meant. Oh well!
Your post for this thread being useless.
Not really...
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 8:33:19 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 4:06:16 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Define it and give me an example

All evidence is deniable.

can you deny evidence of gravity?
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
Perussi
Posts: 756
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 11:04:39 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 8:28:16 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/31/2016 4:04:37 AM, Perussi wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Define it and give me an example

Evidence that is not deniable.
True but that's not what i meant. Oh well!

That is what it is bro.

Your post for this thread being useless.
Not really...

Sorry, i just felt like being savage.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
keithprosser
Posts: 1,960
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 5:13:57 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
The closest thing to undeniable evidence I can think of is a mathematical theorem. But I think 'undeniable evidence' is the same thing as 'proof', isnt it?
Welfare-Worker
Posts: 1,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 1:16:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Define it and give me an example

Any evidence you provide, I may deny.
Any evidence I provide, you may deny.

You may discover evidence you can not deny, I may discover evidence I can not deny.

If I sit alone in a dark room and eat a peach, my undeniable evidence (for me) that I ate a peach, is the experience of eating the peach.
Others will consider my evidence less than convincing.

Some people believe that all evidence should be Scientific, and yet logic, which is is not Science, can provide very convincing evidence, undeniable, even.
Some of these same people use logic as proof that they should only accept Science as a source of undeniable evidence. A contradiction.

Conventional wisdom says in Science there is no proof, but in Science there may be evidence that is undeniable to a scientist. By this they mean there is no reasonable way the evidence could be mistaken.
If we look to the history of Science, we will see examples where beliefs that had no reasonable chance of being incorrect, were incorrect, as demonstrated by Science.
This is in the nature of Science, and should not surprise anyone, and yet........
imperialchimp
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 4:18:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/31/2016 5:13:57 PM, keithprosser wrote:
The closest thing to undeniable evidence I can think of is a mathematical theorem. But I think 'undeniable evidence' is the same thing as 'proof', isnt it?

I wouldn't think so. Mathematics is undeniable and could support something but isn't actually evidence.
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
PureX
Posts: 1,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 4:13:43 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 10/31/2016 4:06:16 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Define it and give me an example

All evidence is deniable.

Yes, it is. Although not all evidence is 'reasonably' deniable.
PureX
Posts: 1,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 4:15:57 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 10/31/2016 8:33:19 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
At 10/31/2016 4:06:16 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Define it and give me an example

All evidence is deniable.

can you deny evidence of gravity?

Yes. Although I don't believe it would be reasonable to do so.
Comeatmebruh666
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 8:04:02 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 10/31/2016 4:06:16 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Define it and give me an example

All evidence is deniable.

If all evidence is deniable than is that evidence also deniable?
Philosophy101
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 1:05:26 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 10/31/2016 4:06:16 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:29:56 AM, imperialchimp wrote:
Define it and give me an example

All evidence is deniable.

I disagree that all evidence is deniable. What evidence can we not deny?

Evidence can function in several realms; I may feel hungry so that is evidence I should accept to eat. Another type of evidence is I saw Jack punch Andrew so that is evidence that they were fighting. Scientists may also say Global Climate Change is a real occurance, so I should get an electric car. So it would seem there are three types of evidence (at least): the first, personal evidenceis, is the only undeniable evidence. It does not matter if you are in the Matrix, if you feel hungry, you feel hungry. The second type of evidenc, witnessed, can be wrong systematically, they are programs in the Matrix or incidentally, they were playing around. The third type, anecdotal can be wrong because the information is bad, you are hearing the wrong story or it isn't even relevant to the scenario. The third type is not obvious, but if someone tells you, "Global Warming is real so you should go to the beach tomorrow," while Global Warming is real it has nothing to do with going to the beach tomorrow.

So the only evidence one can rely on being accurate is personal; that is the thoughts in your head and the feelings and emotions we carry. Witnessed and anecdotal evidence are all subject to doubt.