Love is litterally everything

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 9:20:10 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Love is litterally everything.

Say we have a tribe of people and say they worship gold. They attack other tribes and get more because they love it or defend gold they have from others because they love it. Love is the cause of all the world's problems and what every single human being lives for. Some sort of love for something. Life is pointless if you love nothing. If you have what you love you will be happy. That's that.

The message i want to convey is love something and get it. (including people and such)

Hobbies, bfs, gfs, wealth, anything loveable is why anybody lives.

Be aware of this fact.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 9:21:38 PM
At 11/23/2016 9:20:10 PM, Perussi wrote:

Say we have a tribe of people and say they worship gold. They attack other tribes and get more because they love it or defend gold they have from others because they love it. Love is the cause of all the world's problems and what every single human being lives for. Some sort of love for something. Life is pointless if you love nothing. If you have what you love you will be happy. That's that.

The message i want to convey is love something and get it. (including people and such)

Be aware of this fact.

This is more true than most people are aware of.

We should be careful though to make a distinction between selfless and selfish love. Selfless love is the most pure and true type of love.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 10:19:12 PM
Truth is everything. love and emotion are the foundations of lying, deceit, intellectual dishonesty and poor well intentioned decisions that ruin other peoples lives.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 10:26:20 PM
Listen to the old dude. Love is a bullshtty paradise-over-the-horizon you dream up for yourself. I'm never more suicidal than when I'm "in love".

lol.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
difference
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 11:55:18 PM

Be aware of this fact.

Surely this is only psychologically true at best.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 2:29:56 AM
At 11/23/2016 11:55:18 PM, difference wrote:

Be aware of this fact.

Surely this is only psychologically true at best.

The only reason anyone does anything is a decision, a thought. That sounds phycological to me.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-