Total Posts:74|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Whats the Point?

Jarjar3000
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:20:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why are we as Humans here on Earth? Is there a point to us being here? What is the meaning of Life? If any
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:25:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:20:54 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
Why are we as Humans here on Earth? Is there a point to us being here? What is the meaning of Life? If any:

Don't know.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:31:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:20:54 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
Why are we as Humans here on Earth?

Must there be a reason?

Is there a point to us being here?

I don't think so.

What is the meaning of Life?

There isn't any inherent meaning.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Jarjar3000
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:34:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
P.L- Honest answer good

Ann: If there is no reason, or meaning doesn't that make Life kinda depressing, essentially we arent supposed to be here then. We are just kinda floatin around in space, until we are buried and fossilized.
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:36:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:20:54 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
Why are we as Humans here on Earth? Is there a point to us being here? What is the meaning of Life? If any

"You will find meaning in life only if you create it. It is not lying there somewhere behind the bushes, so you can go and you search a little bit and find it. It is not there like a rock that you will find. It is a poetry to be composed, it is a song to be sung, it is a dance to be danced." -- Osho
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:37:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"Life is a journey.
Death is a return to earth.
The universe is like an inn.
The passing years are like dust.
Regard this phantom world
As a star at dawn, a bubble in a stream,
A flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
A flickering lamp - a phantom - and a dream."

-- the Buddha [Vairacchedika 32; Diamond Sutra]
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:37:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:34:20 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
Ann: If there is no reason, or meaning doesn't that make Life kinda depressing, essentially we arent supposed to be here then. We are just kinda floatin around in space, until we are buried and fossilized.

I find it to be liberating, not depressing.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:38:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
we are here to masterbate, have sex, and lay on the beach.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Jarjar3000
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:43:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Geo: So essentialy lifes meaning is whatever you make it?

Ann: How so?

Bob: I understand the first two but laying on the beach? Haven't you ever seen Jaws??
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:51:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:43:10 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:

Ann: How so?

You make your own meaning. You find your own purpose. You ascribe value to what YOU feel is valuable. It's completely up to you -- and that is liberating.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:53:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:51:23 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:43:10 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:

Ann: How so?

You make your own meaning. You find your own purpose. You ascribe value to what YOU feel is valuable. It's completely up to you -- and that is liberating.

certainly more inspiring than being put here as a test by a sadistic sky daddy :D
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:57:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:53:40 PM, belle wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:51:23 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:43:10 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:

Ann: How so?

You make your own meaning. You find your own purpose. You ascribe value to what YOU feel is valuable. It's completely up to you -- and that is liberating.

certainly more inspiring than being put here as a test by a sadistic sky daddy :D

Exactly! Silly overlord, you are no match for my nihilism. lmao
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
tigg13
Posts: 302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 8:58:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:20:54 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
Why are we as Humans here on Earth? Is there a point to us being here? What is the meaning of Life? If any

Why would there ever be humans in hell? What is the point of suffering for all eternity? What is the meaning of Death? If any.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:02:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:34:20 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
P.L- Honest answer good

Ann: If there is no reason, or meaning doesn't that make Life kinda depressing, essentially we arent supposed to be here then. We are just kinda floatin around in space, until we are buried and fossilized.

Life is what you make it. And, welcome to reality, buddy. Take advantage of your life while you can instead of wishful thinking. Remember, wish in one hand, $hit in the other, and see which ones fills up first.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:03:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:51:23 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:43:10 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:

Ann: How so?

You make your own meaning. You find your own purpose. You ascribe value to what YOU feel is valuable. It's completely up to you -- and that is liberating.

Well said.
Jarjar3000
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:07:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
But if we are here by pure chance and it just so happened we came out on top of the evolutionary ladder how can we as pure chance beings decide what the meaning of life is and specifically our own meaning?
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:13:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 9:07:56 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
But if we are here by pure chance and it just so happened we came out on top of the evolutionary ladder how can we as pure chance beings decide what the meaning of life is and specifically our own meaning?:

The same way you decide anything else.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:14:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 9:07:56 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
But if we are here by pure chance and it just so happened we came out on top of the evolutionary ladder how can we as pure chance beings decide what the meaning of life is and specifically our own meaning?

We must have a creator if we contemplate our own existence or ascribe meaning to that we find to be close to us? That's odd. Can you explain why the ability of questioning existence or meaning is a sign of a higher power?
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Jarjar3000
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:14:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
How do we know we are right though?
Cause i'm pretty sure I shoulda went with fruity Pebbles instead of Cocoa Puffs this morning
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:16:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 9:14:53 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
How do we know we are right though?:

We don't. Accept that there is no objective right.

Cause i'm pretty sure I shoulda went with fruity Pebbles instead of Cocoa Puffs this morning:

Obviously not ;)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:19:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 9:16:58 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 2/3/2011 9:14:53 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
How do we know we are right though?:

We don't. Accept that there is no objective right.

Well, that depends on how you are using "right". If you mean "right" as in an ethical assertion, than I agree. If you mean "right" as in correct, than I disagree. :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Jarjar3000
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:19:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ooooooooooo ok.

Tomorrow I'm goin with FP they are the best foolish me for cheating on them
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:35:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 9:14:53 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
How do we know we are right though?

Do you not get it? If we create our own meaning, it's right because we say so. How could we be wrong when we make the rules?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Jarjar3000
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:39:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Thats what I'm saying, how can we make the rules if we are simply bi products of nature as are animals, bacteria, and the laws there of. We are simply just beings here today gone tomorrow, no meaning, no purpose, we just are.
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:43:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 8:51:23 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:43:10 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:

Ann: How so?

You make your own meaning. You find your own purpose. You ascribe value to what YOU feel is valuable. It's completely up to you -- and that is liberating.

I don't see anything liberating about it - in fact - I find this typical answer incredibly unsatisfactory. You're just boiling it down to playing a giant game of make-believe. "Let's pretend we have purposes and meanings that have real value even though, technically speaking, the universe ('reality') as a whole has no purpose or meaning".

If I were to tell you that I have this friend, and furthermore, I chose where and when this friend was born, their bloodtype, their dispositions, their ancestral lineage, etc what would that indicate to you? That I just made this friend up. That this friend is fictional.

Now imagine I meet someone who claims to have "chose" their purpose or meaning in life. The chose all the details of it and how they are going to act it out and so forth Why should I take them as asserting anything more substantive than the above-mentioned scenario? How is this "chosen" purpose anymore real than my fictional friend? Why should I not take you as saying something obviously fictional and false? What should I make of the idea of someone who claims to have "chosen" their purpose in life when they just are making it up and then pretending that it's real?

If something is real or objective, it's not decided by our choice - our choice has nothing to do with the matter.

Also, doesn't it seem absurd that by your own position we can have a rapist or murdered consider it their purpose in life to rape or murder as many people as possible and they couldn't be considered wrong in any sense?

This answer is just as bad as if a theist admitted that God doesn't exist for you but God exists for them. Because, you know, their subjective feelings give real value to their concept of God so in that way it's "true to them". And, yeah, it's totally not a game of delusional make-believe.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:48:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 9:43:40 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:51:23 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:43:10 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:

Ann: How so?

You make your own meaning. You find your own purpose. You ascribe value to what YOU feel is valuable. It's completely up to you -- and that is liberating.

I don't see anything liberating about it - in fact - I find this typical answer incredibly unsatisfactory. You're just boiling it down to playing a giant game of make-believe. "Let's pretend we have purposes and meanings that have real value even though, technically speaking, the universe ('reality') as a whole has no purpose or meaning".

If I were to tell you that I have this friend, and furthermore, I chose where and when this friend was born, their bloodtype, their dispositions, their ancestral lineage, etc what would that indicate to you? That I just made this friend up. That this friend is fictional.

Now imagine I meet someone who claims to have "chose" their purpose or meaning in life. The chose all the details of it and how they are going to act it out and so forth Why should I take them as asserting anything more substantive than the above-mentioned scenario? How is this "chosen" purpose anymore real than my fictional friend? Why should I not take you as saying something obviously fictional and false? What should I make of the idea of someone who claims to have "chosen" their purpose in life when they just are making it up and then pretending that it's real?

If something is real or objective, it's not decided by our choice - our choice has nothing to do with the matter.

Also, doesn't it seem absurd that by your own position we can have a rapist or murdered consider it their purpose in life to rape or murder as many people as possible and they couldn't be considered wrong in any sense?

This answer is just as bad as if a theist admitted that God doesn't exist for you but God exists for them. Because, you know, their subjective feelings give real value to their concept of God so in that way it's "true to them". And, yeah, it's totally not a game of delusional make-believe.

1. i don't think ann was claiming that choosing a person meaning gives life any kind of objective meaning. it simply gives people a sense of the direction that they want their lives to take, which is liberating

2. how is claiming god given meaning any better? lets say the purpose of life is to follow god's plan... step back one level and ask- whats the purpose of following god's plan?- and you're in the exact same boat as everyone else.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:49:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 9:43:40 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:51:23 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:43:10 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:

Ann: How so?

You make your own meaning. You find your own purpose. You ascribe value to what YOU feel is valuable. It's completely up to you -- and that is liberating.

I don't see anything liberating about it - in fact - I find this typical answer incredibly unsatisfactory. You're just boiling it down to playing a giant game of make-believe. "Let's pretend we have purposes and meanings that have real value even though, technically speaking, the universe ('reality') as a whole has no purpose or meaning".

I agree.

it's not that you "choose" meaning...

you Choose B/C you care.. Because things Already have meaning to you.

things are meaningful to us due to how we are... Our Nature.. It's not some Arbitrary choice.. what's meaningful to you Is Not what you choose but what you care about... And there's no 'Choice' as to what you care about.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Jarjar3000
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:50:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 9:43:40 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:51:23 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:43:10 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:

Ann: How so?

You make your own meaning. You find your own purpose. You ascribe value to what YOU feel is valuable. It's completely up to you -- and that is liberating.

I don't see anything liberating about it - in fact - I find this typical answer incredibly unsatisfactory. You're just boiling it down to playing a giant game of make-believe. "Let's pretend we have purposes and meanings that have real value even though, technically speaking, the universe ('reality') as a whole has no purpose or meaning".

If I were to tell you that I have this friend, and furthermore, I chose where and when this friend was born, their bloodtype, their dispositions, their ancestral lineage, etc what would that indicate to you? That I just made this friend up. That this friend is fictional.

Now imagine I meet someone who claims to have "chose" their purpose or meaning in life. The chose all the details of it and how they are going to act it out and so forth Why should I take them as asserting anything more substantive than the above-mentioned scenario? How is this "chosen" purpose anymore real than my fictional friend? Why should I not take you as saying something obviously fictional and false? What should I make of the idea of someone who claims to have "chosen" their purpose in life when they just are making it up and then pretending that it's real?

If something is real or objective, it's not decided by our choice - our choice has nothing to do with the matter.

Also, doesn't it seem absurd that by your own position we can have a rapist or murdered consider it their purpose in life to rape or murder as many people as possible and they couldn't be considered wrong in any sense?

This answer is just as bad as if a theist admitted that God doesn't exist for you but God exists for them. Because, you know, their subjective feelings give real value to their concept of God so in that way it's "true to them". And, yeah, it's totally not a game of delusional make-believe.

I like this entire post, I wish they had a Like button. What has Facebook done to ME??????
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:53:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/3/2011 9:48:15 PM, belle wrote:
At 2/3/2011 9:43:40 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:51:23 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/3/2011 8:43:10 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:

Ann: How so?

You make your own meaning. You find your own purpose. You ascribe value to what YOU feel is valuable. It's completely up to you -- and that is liberating.

I don't see anything liberating about it - in fact - I find this typical answer incredibly unsatisfactory. You're just boiling it down to playing a giant game of make-believe. "Let's pretend we have purposes and meanings that have real value even though, technically speaking, the universe ('reality') as a whole has no purpose or meaning".

If I were to tell you that I have this friend, and furthermore, I chose where and when this friend was born, their bloodtype, their dispositions, their ancestral lineage, etc what would that indicate to you? That I just made this friend up. That this friend is fictional.

Now imagine I meet someone who claims to have "chose" their purpose or meaning in life. The chose all the details of it and how they are going to act it out and so forth Why should I take them as asserting anything more substantive than the above-mentioned scenario? How is this "chosen" purpose anymore real than my fictional friend? Why should I not take you as saying something obviously fictional and false? What should I make of the idea of someone who claims to have "chosen" their purpose in life when they just are making it up and then pretending that it's real?

If something is real or objective, it's not decided by our choice - our choice has nothing to do with the matter.

Also, doesn't it seem absurd that by your own position we can have a rapist or murdered consider it their purpose in life to rape or murder as many people as possible and they couldn't be considered wrong in any sense?

This answer is just as bad as if a theist admitted that God doesn't exist for you but God exists for them. Because, you know, their subjective feelings give real value to their concept of God so in that way it's "true to them". And, yeah, it's totally not a game of delusional make-believe.

1. i don't think ann was claiming that choosing a person meaning gives life any kind of objective meaning. it simply gives people a sense of the direction that they want their lives to take, which is liberating


If it has real value it has to be objective in some sense. If it doesn't have real value, and it's just "subjective" than it's fiction and you're lving a lim

2. how is claiming god given meaning any better? lets say the purpose of life is to follow god's plan... step back one level and ask- whats the purpose of following god's plan?- and you're in the exact same boat as everyone else.

Where did I claim that? I'm just asking questions of an absurdly popular reason/answer (for some reason). Nice strain of Nagel, though. :P
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!