Jump to topic:

The beauty of women.

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 1:22:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ironically, I presume many of you would not expect a person such a me to supply DDO which such a topic at this one, but I have, so deal with it.

Of course I take a Christian approach to this, not a secular one.

This is what God created, I cannot challenge the fact that the beauty of a woman is almost totally irresistible, it is complexing to a male mind, while it is also simply complete in every way. His mind does not cease to ignore such a design of creativity. All other beauty is loyal to one other, the one of a woman's. A endless field of colour and delight cannot stand up against the magnificence of a woman with sweet and innocent intentions. The beauty of a woman is innate and unforgettable to a man, the woman's appearance never seems to strive or tier, again and again the beauty is like new. Like a creature of legends, the woman's beauty is universally recognised as the mans folly to give up a righteous decision.

A woman's heart is like a rare diamond waiting to be found among stone. The woman's beauty makes the star's glory fade away for a moment, for them to only return greater than before in glory, knowing that life is a pleasure with a woman's company and splendor.

A man can retreat far from the wonders of the universe' scale and the greatness of it's inhabitants without a thought, but he cannot desolate a woman's beauty for a second. Knowingly he can rebel against a woman performance but never against her structure and elegance. A male is not made to be tuned in to her beauty, but rather she makes a male so by her beauty.

[The Christian view]. Thanks very much.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 1:40:01 AM
At 2/12/2011 1:29:18 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I admire this post of yours.

By the way, God is a woman!

Thanks, but God isn't a woman. God is a man, and that's why the beauty of a woman exists.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 1:46:22 AM
At 2/12/2011 1:40:01 AM, GodSands wrote:

Thanks, but God isn't a woman. God is a man, and that's why the beauty of a woman exists.

To reduce this omni-being to the status of a man seems primitive and retrograde.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 1:46:44 AM

Really? Have you seen God's penis? That's creepy.

ALL HAIL THE HOLY VAGINA!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 1:52:25 AM
At 2/12/2011 1:46:44 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Your weird.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 1:55:17 AM
At 2/12/2011 1:52:25 AM, GodSands wrote:

Your weird.

You can not find the holy in the vagina? You are using it wrong, my friend.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 2:12:55 AM
The holy vagina gives birth to all things. It is a very loose, yet aesthetically pleasing vagina.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 2:15:34 AM
: At 2/12/2011 1:55:17 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Your weird.

Mate seriously, enough is enough. Quit your antics. Their disgraceful.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 2:21:45 AM
At 2/12/2011 2:15:34 AM, GodSands wrote:

Your weird.

Godsands is upset because he will probably never get to see the vagina.

By the weigh, learn you're self too grammer.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 2:26:32 AM
At 2/12/2011 2:21:45 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/12/2011 2:15:34 AM, GodSands wrote:

Your weird.

Godsands is upset because he will probably never get to see the vagina.

By the weigh, learn you're self too grammer.

The way in which I wrote my last post was written like it was so that you could pacifically get each statement.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 2:36:33 AM
At 2/12/2011 2:33:04 AM, GodSands wrote:
At 2/12/2011 2:31:01 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Is English your native language?

I'm done :)

I'm not trying to be mean, I don't do that. It's just that every single post you made in this thread, besides this one, have had mistakes in it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 2:46:23 AM
At 2/12/2011 2:36:33 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/12/2011 2:33:04 AM, GodSands wrote:
At 2/12/2011 2:31:01 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Is English your native language?

I'm done :)

I'm not trying to be mean, I don't do that. It's just that every single post you made in this thread, besides this one, have had mistakes in it.

"Just because you do not try at something, does not mean you do not do that something!" (Sniffles and runs away crying). Only joking, I did make one mistake, see if you can spot it.

But to clarify, to try at something is to knowingly do something in which you can do better in, yet being unaware of something that you can do better in includes no attempt.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 2:47:07 AM

God isn't a man. There's nothing in scripture that says "he's" a man just because we've been conditioned to consider God male. The title "father" is just symbolic. God doesn't have a penis, isn't "masculine" and in fact has no resemblance to human beings.

But yeah women are pretty awesome.
President of DDO
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 2:49:04 AM
At 2/12/2011 2:47:07 AM, theLwerd wrote:

God isn't a man. There's nothing in scripture that says "he's" a man just because we've been conditioned to consider God male. The title "father" is just symbolic. God doesn't have a penis, isn't "masculine" and in fact has no resemblance to human beings.

This.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 2:51:37 AM

Your right, God doesn't have the features of a male, since He is spirit, they are unnecessary for Him to have. Yet is there more to what makes a man, a man? Or is it just the sexual organs that make a man what he is, and thus are sufficient in dealing with the opposite sex? You tell me.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 3:06:51 AM
At 2/12/2011 2:51:37 AM, GodSands wrote:
Your right, God doesn't have the features of a male, since He is spirit, they are unnecessary for Him to have. Yet is there more to what makes a man, a man? Or is it just the sexual organs that make a man what he is, and thus are sufficient in dealing with the opposite sex? You tell me.

No, it's not just sexual organs that make a "man." Personality and other gender differences exist because of the chemicals and hormones that differ between male and female brains. Considering God doesn't have a body, genitals, a brain or any feature of physical humanity, to consider the spirit male is non-sensical. It's just convenient to assume God's a 'he' because throughout history people have associated men with authority figures.
President of DDO
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 3:14:22 AM
Which is silly, since women have men by the balls.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 3:29:53 AM

God isn't a man. There's nothing in scripture that says "he's" a man just because we've been conditioned to consider God male.

Didn't God the Father use his spiritual wang (Holy Spirit) to impregnate Mary?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 4:01:58 AM
clearly this is nothing more than a patriarchal interpretation of the scriptures spearheaded by male academics so enamoured of their own d*cks they can't form clear judgements on any subject, let alone interpret ambiguous material with anything resembling detachment. (femminist interpretation)

clearly the assumption that the deity must embody some gender is extremely limited and ultimately flawed. the diety is by nature unlimited; this includes narrow classifications of gender and sex. the fact that the pronoun "he" is used simply indicates the default, not any illegitimate constraints on the being of god (cultural interpretation)

dude you're full of sh*t, women are f*cking hot what more do you need to know? (drunken interpretation)

whoooooooa thats deep (stoner interpretation)

any other perspectives from which you would like me to analyze?
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 9:26:14 AM

Thanks, but God isn't a woman. God is a man, and that's why the beauty of a woman exists.:

What?!?! You actually believe in an anthropomorphic god?

So God has a penis? God has a need to urinate? God has intestines? So he can digest spirit food? God has kidneys, so he can purify his blood?

GodSands, most theologians, even the most hardcore of Christians, believe that things like being "at the right hand of God" is a metaphor from being in his good graces.

Please tell me why you think God is a man and not, well, God?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 9:28:27 AM
No, it's not just sexual organs that make a "man." Personality and other gender differences exist because of the chemicals and hormones that differ between male and female brains. Considering God doesn't have a body, genitals, a brain or any feature of physical humanity, to consider the spirit male is non-sensical. It's just convenient to assume God's a 'he' because throughout history people have associated men with authority figures.:

^ This ^
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 9:29:50 AM

God is neither a man nor a woman. He is above genders and such things that we associate to human beings.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 9:29:53 AM
At 2/12/2011 4:01:58 AM, belle wrote:
clearly this is nothing more than a patriarchal interpretation of the scriptures spearheaded by male academics so enamoured of their own d*cks they can't form clear judgements on any subject, let alone interpret ambiguous material with anything resembling detachment. (femminist interpretation)

clearly the assumption that the deity must embody some gender is extremely limited and ultimately flawed. the diety is by nature unlimited; this includes narrow classifications of gender and sex. the fact that the pronoun "he" is used simply indicates the default, not any illegitimate constraints on the being of god (cultural interpretation):

^ And this ^
Grape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 7:55:02 PM
1. If I were not biased by the fact that I am sexually attracted to women, I would probably not find women beautiful at all. Human beings in general are not that aesthetically pleasing, we're just used to seeing them. Try to look at your ears in the mirror with some objectivity. WTF is up with those things. Many animals have much better looking ears than us.

2. I have never found physical attraction to be that compelling of an impulse. Men love to talk about how major it is, but I think they're full of garbage. It's mostly a cultural thing: heterosexuality is so highly valued that men love to talk about how hot they think women are. If you think your natural attraction to women is the strongest urge you have, try not eating for just two days and see how hungry you feel.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 7:58:16 PM
At 2/12/2011 7:55:02 PM, Grape wrote:
2. I have never found physical attraction to be that compelling of an impulse. Men love to talk about how major it is, but I think they're full of garbage. It's mostly a cultural thing: heterosexuality is so highly valued that men love to talk about how hot they think women are. If you think your natural attraction to women is the strongest urge you have, try not eating for just two days and see how hungry you feel.

Overcompensation? Lol. :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.