Bosnia

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 1:46:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mirza
Sure, say that - but my country is something to be a bit more proud of than yours (not the people).

In what way is your third world country that not even you deign to live in superior?

You, a Bosnian Muslim have no understanding of the history of the Ottoman Empire or when it ceased to exist? In any case how do you believe a large Muslim population deposited itself in Bosnia?

- Bosnia was not the Ottoman Empire.

No one said it was.

- It was not established as a sovereign country.
- I am not talking about its fascinating thousand-year history.

It came about through violence though didn't it?

Did I say nation or did I say country? A nation are a people, a country/state is a geographical and political establishment. I did not insult your people, and I do not hate your country.

Yes you did and yes you do.

I see. Calling Bosnia an established country during the Ottoman Empire is like saying that Native Americans established the United States of America.

Erm... no one said that.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 1:55:33 PM
At 2/14/2011 1:46:53 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
In what way is your third world country that not even you deign to live in superior?
It was established by defense of its people and its territory. It managed to defend itself and stand strong against oppressors. It is a third world country economically speaking, but compare its social status to yours, and you will maybe realize what there is to be more proud of.

No one said it was.
You equivocated it to the Ottoman Empire. Now you are dragging out due to a defeat, but the fact thats.

(a) It was established without violent acts in the first place. (b) It defended itself, and did not expand its territory further through aggression.

Yes you did
No, I didn't. Pointing out that the social status of your country is a prototype of social chaos is not an insult to your peopl

and yes you do.
Prove it.

Erm... no one said that.
Gibber. You know what you did, now you are pretending to have been aware of something when you got facts served for you.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 1:57:34 PM
No one said it was.
You equivocated it to the Ottoman Empire. Now you are dragging out due to a defeat, but the fact stands.
Excuse my typos.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 2:15:31 PM
At 2/14/2011 1:55:33 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 2/14/2011 1:46:53 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It was established by defense of its people and its territory. It managed to defend itself and stand strong against oppressors.

Actually the Great Satan had to intervene on your behalf.

It is a third world country economically speaking, but compare its social status to yours, and you will maybe realize what there is to be more proud of.

Let me guess, is social status based on the number of innocent girls that are raped and executed?

No one said it was.
You equivocated it to the Ottoman Empire. Now you are dragging out due to a defeat, but the fact thats.

No I did not. Lrn2rd.

(a) It was established without violent acts in the first place. (b) It defended itself, and did not expand its territory further through aggression.

You are so ignorant it's untrue your teachers should be shot. Well they probably will be at some point it is afterall a Muslim majority state.

No, I didn't. Pointing out that the social status of your country is a prototype of social chaos is not an insult to your peopl

Haha.

Gibber. You know what you did, now you are pretending to have been aware of something when you got facts served for you.

Please supply evidence thank you. We both know you are taking a comment out of context and therefore lying.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 4:40:09 PM
At 2/14/2011 2:15:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Read books on the matter. Lies are too prevalent when it comes to the aid to Bosnia.

Let me guess, is social status based on the number of innocent girls that are raped and executed?
There are no executions in Bosnia.

No I did not. Lrn2rd.
Yes you did. Analyze your own sentences.

You are so ignorant it's untrue your teachers should be shot. Well they probably will be at some point it is afterall a Muslim majority state.
Ad hominem is not an argument.

Haha.
It is not funny. Saying that the world is in a bad situation right now is not an insult to humankind. Saying that the streets of your country are horrible is not an insult to your people.

Please supply evidence thank you. We both know you are taking a comment out of context and therefore lying.
Evidence is all in the other thread every time you mentioned Ottoman Empire. You brought it up while I talked about the establishment of Bosnia.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 4:54:23 PM
At 2/14/2011 4:40:09 PM, Mirza wrote:
Read books on the matter. Lies are too prevalent when it comes to the aid to Bosnia.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

No I did not. Lrn2rd.
Yes you did. Analyze your own sentences.

No I did not, the nuances of what I said were lost on you. It is most likely that it is an honest mistake on your part, you have no knowledge of history and no way to place what I said in context.

Ad hominem is not an argument.

This argument was trigged by your personal attacks.

Evidence is all in the other thread every time you mentioned Ottoman Empire. You brought it up while I talked about the establishment of Bosnia.

Yes, and I brought it up to make a specific point. You are misrepresenting me.

You are so ignorant of the history of your 'country' I no longer believe you have ever even been there.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 6:28:10 PM
At 2/14/2011 4:54:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/14/2011 4:40:09 PM, Mirza wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 6:30:46 PM
At 2/14/2011 4:54:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
In case you missed it.

No I did not, the nuances of what I said were lost on you. It is most likely that it is an honest mistake on your part, you have no knowledge of history and no way to place what I said in context.
Let us put it in a simple way: tell me how the Ottoman Empire had anything to do with the establishment of a sovereign Bosnia and Herzegovina.

This argument was trigged by your personal attacks.
No, I did not come with personal attacks.

Yes, and I brought it up to make a specific point. You are misrepresenting me.
There is no valid point. You talk about 400 years ago, I talk about two decades ago.

You are so ignorant of the history of your 'country' I no longer believe you have ever even been there.
I have, thank you very much. I would like you to point out the flaws in my statements.