Jump to topic:

Global Conspiracy Admitted by Ruling Elite

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 12:52:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
"I am deeply troubled that a very vague, emotionally stated semi-theologically defined diagnosis of the central global menace is obscuring our national ability to comprehend the historically unprecedented challenge which is being posed in our time by a massive global political awakening and thus is obstructing our ability to deal effectively with the global political turmoil that this awakening is generating."

-- Zbigniew Brzezinski (Global Elite, Obama's top political adviser, co-founder of Trilateral Commision, Council on Foreign Relations member, adviser to 5 Presidents, founder of Al Qaida)

The message here is very clear that the global elites (such as himself) want to keep us dumbed down because this "massive global political awakening" is obstructing their ability to "deal affectively." Why is an intelligent, free-thinking society threatening to these global elites? Because they know that only a society such as that could snuff their agenda.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 1:00:31 AM
The message here is very clear
Actually it's not. It's very convuluted. Comprehensible, but not far with a lack of context

founder of Al Qaida
Not really. He advised the anti-Soviet mujahideen, many of whom later went on to form Al Qaeda, but those are two different things.

want to keep us dumbed down because this "massive global political awakening" is obstructing their ability to "deal affectively.
Sounds to me like what he's claiming is obstructing it is not the political awakening, but the "vague emotional diagnosis."

"Why is an intelligent, free-thinking society threatening"
"Political awakening" does not necessarily equate to either intelligence or free-thinking.

their agenda.
What agenda is that? Reviving reptilians to kill the Dalai Lama?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 1:06:01 AM
At 2/18/2011 12:59:02 AM, Caramel wrote:
Corruption represents a certain % of every governmental structure of macro proportions.

It's not corruption, nor is it limited to a specific governmental structure. It's a global conspiracy.

Corruption: the abuse of public power, office, or resources by government officials or employees for personal gain, e.g. by extortion, soliciting or offering bribes
^^^
That's not what we're dealing with here. That's petty stuff that politicians engage in, but who are not part of the Illuminati. It's only the pawns of the Illuminati that are corrupt.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 1:19:24 AM
At 2/18/2011 1:00:31 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
"Political awakening" does not necessarily equate to either intelligence or free-thinking.

True, though it is indeed conducive to that because an awakening is a profound realization or understanding.

their agenda.

"Some even believe we are part of a SECRET CABAL working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of CONSPIRING with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - ONE WORLD, if you will. If that's the charge, I STAND GUILTY, AND I AM PROUD OF IT."
-- David Rockefeller (Global Elite, Honorary Chairman of Council on Foreign Relations, high ranking member of the Bilderberg Group, and founder of the Trilateral Commission) in his book "Memoirs"

"In the technetronic society the trend seems to be toward aggregating the individual support of millions of unorganized citizens, who are easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities, and effectively exploiting the latest communication techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason....Power will gravitate into the hands of those who control information....Human beings become increasingly manipulable and malleable."
-- Zbigniew Brzezinski in his book "The Technotronic Era"
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 1:28:27 AM
At 2/18/2011 1:19:24 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/18/2011 1:00:31 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

True, though it is indeed conducive to that because an awakening is a profound realization or understanding.
Such as "OMG I just realized I can vote/protest/blow myself up and I don't even have to be smart or anything." :)

their agenda.

"Some even believe we are part of a SECRET CABAL working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of CONSPIRING with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - ONE WORLD, if you will. If that's the charge, I STAND GUILTY, AND I AM PROUD OF IT."
That's not really much of an agenda. At best, it's a proposed means to an unproposed end. And not one that's particularly evil, though it may or may not be prudent.

"In the technetronic society the trend seems to be toward aggregating the individual support of millions of unorganized citizens, who are easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities, and effectively exploiting the latest communication techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason....Power will gravitate into the hands of those who control information....Human beings become increasingly manipulable and malleable."
Again, not an agenda. Propaganda is practiced by most political actors, including ones as lacking in power as you or I.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 1:37:56 AM
At 2/18/2011 1:28:27 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
That's not really much of an agenda. At best, it's a proposed means to an unproposed end. And not one that's particularly evil, though it may or may not be prudent.

The end, as he states, is a one-world government.

Again, not an agenda. Propaganda is practiced by most political actors, including ones as lacking in power as you or I.

"This will encourage tendencies through the next several decades toward a Technotronic Era, a dictatorship, leaving even less room for political procedures as we know them. Finally, looking ahead to the end of the century, the possibility of biochemical mind control and genetic tinkering with man, including beings which will function like men and reason like them as well, could give rise to some difficult questions."
-- Zbigniew Brzezinski in his book "The Technotronic Era"

"...the emerging New World Order we now see, this
long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long." -- President
George H. W. Bush

And what New World Order is he talking about? This one:

"The New World Order is a world that has a supernational
authority to regulate world commerce and industry; an international
organization that would control the production and consumption of oil;
an international currency that would replace the dollar; a World
Development Fund that would make funds available to free and Communist
nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts
of the New World Order." -- Former West German Chancellor
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 1:43:13 AM
At 2/18/2011 1:37:56 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/18/2011 1:28:27 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

The end, as he states, is a one-world government.
That's precisely what I'm stating isn't an end. People are not motivated by a global government, but they might be by what that will accomplish.

"This will encourage tendencies through the next several decades toward a Technotronic Era, a dictatorship, leaving even less room for political procedures as we know them.
Technically, he isn't advocating anything here. These are descriptive statements.

"...the emerging New World Order we now see, this
long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long." -- President
George H. W. Bush

And what New World Order is he talking about? This one:

"The New World Order is a world that has a supernational
authority to regulate world commerce and industry; an international
organization that would control the production and consumption of oil;
an international currency that would replace the dollar; a World
Development Fund that would make funds available to free and Communist
nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts
of the New World Order." -- Former West German Chancellor

There's no demonstration that they are talking about the same thing.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 4:54:21 AM
He has a crazy name, he must be a bad guy.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...