Total Posts:74|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Illuminati Is Trying to De-populate Again

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 2:18:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
"The United Nations has predicted the global population will reach seven billion this year, and climb to nine billion by 2050, "with almost all of the growth occurring in poor countries, particularly Africa and South Asia," said John Bongaarts of the non-profit Population Council.

To feed all those mouths, "we will need to produce as much food in the next 40 years as we have in the last 8,000," said Jason Clay of the World Wildlife Fund at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
...
We want to minimize population growth, and the only viable way to do that is through more effective family planning," said Casterline."

http://news.yahoo.com...

*And just to be clear, the United Nations is just another Illuminati front.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 2:20:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
"more effective family planning" sounds like encouraging condom use and not having sex as much. Hardly an evil conspiracy.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 3:14:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 2:20:03 AM, LaissezFaire wrote:
"more effective family planning" sounds like encouraging condom use and not having sex as much. Hardly an evil conspiracy.

"President Obama's top science and technology advisor John P. Holdren co-authored a 1977 book in which he advocated the formation of a "planetary regime" that would use a "global police force" to enforce totalitarian measures of population control, including forced abortions, mass sterilization programs conducted via the food and water supply, as well as mandatory bodily implants that would prevent couples from having children."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

"Our speculation that the "secret billionaire club" meeting at the beginning of the month was primarily focused around population control. a cause célèbre embraced by David Rockefeller, Ted Turner and Bill Gates, has been confirmed by a London Times report.
...
Turner has publicly advocated shocking population reduction programs that would cull the human population by a staggering 95%. He has also called for a Communist-style one child policy to be mandated by governments in the west. In China, the one child policy is enforced by means of taxes on each subsequent child, allied to an intimidation program which includes secret police and "family planning" authorities kidnapping pregnant women from their homes and performing forced abortions.
...
In the third world, Turner has contributed literally billions to population reduction, namely through United Nations programs, leading the way for the likes of Bill & Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet(Gates' father has long been a leading board member of Planned Parenthood and a top eugenicist)."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 3:17:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 3:14:23 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 2:20:03 AM, LaissezFaire wrote:
"more effective family planning" sounds like encouraging condom use and not having sex as much. Hardly an evil conspiracy.

"President Obama's top science and technology advisor John P. Holdren co-authored a 1977 book in which he advocated the formation of a "planetary regime" that would use a "global police force" to enforce totalitarian measures of population control, including forced abortions, mass sterilization programs conducted via the food and water supply, as well as mandatory bodily implants that would prevent couples from having children."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

"Our speculation that the "secret billionaire club" meeting at the beginning of the month was primarily focused around population control. a cause célèbre embraced by David Rockefeller, Ted Turner and Bill Gates, has been confirmed by a London Times report.
...
Turner has publicly advocated shocking population reduction programs that would cull the human population by a staggering 95%. He has also called for a Communist-style one child policy to be mandated by governments in the west. In China, the one child policy is enforced by means of taxes on each subsequent child, allied to an intimidation program which includes secret police and "family planning" authorities kidnapping pregnant women from their homes and performing forced abortions.
...
In the third world, Turner has contributed literally billions to population reduction, namely through United Nations programs, leading the way for the likes of Bill & Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet(Gates' father has long been a leading board member of Planned Parenthood and a top eugenicist)."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...
And this proves that the UN is secretly controlled by the Illuminati, how?
I miss the old members.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 3:42:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 3:17:41 AM, Atheism wrote:
At 2/21/2011 3:14:23 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
In the third world, Turner has contributed literally billions to population reduction, namely through United Nations programs, leading the way for the likes of Bill & Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet(Gates' father has long been a leading board member of Planned Parenthood and a top eugenicist)."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...
And this proves that the UN is secretly controlled by the Illuminati, how?

Those article snippets were not there for the purpose of proving that the UN is an Illuminati front, but now that you mention it, there is even evidence in the article for that notion. What a coinidence! Didn't you read this part in bold?: "Turner has contributed literally billions to population reduction, namely through United Nations programs"

David Rockefeller and Ted Turner both are Illuminists, and as pointed out here, Turner funds the UN for Illuminati population control agendas.

Anyways, here's more evidence:

"The age of nations must end. The governments of nations have decided to order their separate sovereignties into one government to which they will surrender their arms." (U.N. World Constitution)
^^^^^
One world government is an Illuminati initiative.

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." (David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations)

"Robert Muller is a self-confessed Luciferian New World Order leader, and a former Assistant Secretary General of the United Nations." -- http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Also, the UN logo has 33 sections, a sacred numerological number to the Illuminati.

And here's more evidence: http://www.illuminati-news.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:11:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 3:55:24 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Can we at least get some non-conspiracy theorist websites? Unless you're already inclined to believe in that stuff, it's not convincing (and probably caters to some kind of confirmation bias). A skeptic isn't going to be swayed by it, at any rate.

Prison Planet is a highly credible source as it actually cites its sources throughout the articles. In fact, almost everything from Prison Planet is taken from other mainstream and reputable news sources plus it's own investigative journalism.

For example, in the article I used it referenced this:

"Some of America's leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world's population and speed up improvements in health and education." -- http://www.timesonline.co.uk...

In addition to TimesOnline.co.uk, the article also cited ABCnews.go.com, NPR.org, UNFoundation.org, etc.

So a reference to Prison Planet is always a reference to a legit mainstream source.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:29:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Plus all he argues is that health services, vaccines etc., that are more effective and readily available (for which he donates massively to) for 3rd world countries would lead to a cultural shift where less children are born per generation. You see it in most countries as they become increasingly modernised. It's not exactly a big deal. He has a talk on TED about it.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:31:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
There are few environmental issues which wouldn't be allieviated by a drop in population.
And since when was the UN illuminati? =P
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:35:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:31:50 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
There are few environmental issues which wouldn't be allieviated by a drop in population.

'Green' parties are generally the most vocal in advocating depopulation measures.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:39:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:25:41 AM, Puck wrote:
Bill Gates is Illuminati? K.

That I'm not sure, though he certainly has ties to the Illuminati, especially since he attends meetings with the Illuminati man himself, David Rockefeller.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:39:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:11:30 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 3:55:24 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Can we at least get some non-conspiracy theorist websites? Unless you're already inclined to believe in that stuff, it's not convincing (and probably caters to some kind of confirmation bias). A skeptic isn't going to be swayed by it, at any rate.

Prison Planet is a highly credible source as it actually cites its sources throughout the articles. In fact, almost everything from Prison Planet is taken from other mainstream and reputable news sources plus it's own investigative journalism.

For example, in the article I used it referenced this:

"Some of America's leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world's population and speed up improvements in health and education." -- http://www.timesonline.co.uk...

In addition to TimesOnline.co.uk, the article also cited ABCnews.go.com, NPR.org, UNFoundation.org, etc.

So a reference to Prison Planet is always a reference to a legit mainstream source.

Then why can't you just cite the original articles?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:41:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:39:11 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Still not hearing why depopulation is inherently negative.

Killing people = bad.

Btw, we're not just talking about slowing population growth, we're talking population reduction as well as control of population growth.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:41:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:39:30 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:25:41 AM, Puck wrote:
Bill Gates is Illuminati? K.

That I'm not sure, though he certainly has ties to the Illuminati, especially since he attends meetings with the Illuminati man himself, David Rockefeller.

So if I met with Rockefeller I'd be an Illuminati? K.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:42:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:39:55 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:11:30 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
So a reference to Prison Planet is always a reference to a legit mainstream source.

Then why can't you just cite the original articles?

Because PrisonPlanet conveniently has all of it's relevant sources lumped into one article.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:43:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:41:24 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:39:11 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Still not hearing why depopulation is inherently negative.

Killing people = bad.

'Cept that's not what is being advocated.

Btw, we're not just talking about slowing population growth, we're talking population reduction as well as control of population growth.

No we're not. What you linked to was the proposal floated by Bill Gates where third world countries receive massive boosts to healthcare which in turn is hoped to reduce the birth rate of now 3rd world countries. That. Is. It.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:44:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:42:51 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:39:55 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:11:30 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
So a reference to Prison Planet is always a reference to a legit mainstream source.

Then why can't you just cite the original articles?

Because PrisonPlanet conveniently has all of it's relevant sources lumped into one article.

Times article is offline btw. They have short lives.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:45:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:41:36 AM, Puck wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:39:30 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:25:41 AM, Puck wrote:
Bill Gates is Illuminati? K.

That I'm not sure, though he certainly has ties to the Illuminati, especially since he attends meetings with the Illuminati man himself, David Rockefeller.

So if I met with Rockefeller I'd be an Illuminati? K.

You are misrepresenting my position. I never once claimed or implied that Bill Gates is Illuminati. I said that, because he attended a meeting with Rockefeller, that means he has TIES WITH the Illuminati. I didn't say that automatically makes him a member.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:46:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:45:39 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:41:36 AM, Puck wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:39:30 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:25:41 AM, Puck wrote:
Bill Gates is Illuminati? K.

That I'm not sure, though he certainly has ties to the Illuminati, especially since he attends meetings with the Illuminati man himself, David Rockefeller.

So if I met with Rockefeller I'd be an Illuminati? K.

You are misrepresenting my position. I never once claimed or implied that Bill Gates is Illuminati. I said that, because he attended a meeting with Rockefeller, that means he has TIES WITH the Illuminati. I didn't say that automatically makes him a member.

So if I meet with Rockefeller I have ties to the Illuminati? K.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:48:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:43:49 AM, Puck wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:41:24 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:39:11 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Still not hearing why depopulation is inherently negative.

Killing people = bad.

'Cept that's not what is being advocated.

Btw, we're not just talking about slowing population growth, we're talking population reduction as well as control of population growth.

No we're not. What you linked to was the proposal floated by Bill Gates where third world countries receive massive boosts to healthcare which in turn is hoped to reduce the birth rate of now 3rd world countries. That. Is. It.

You must have overlooked my following posts:
VVVVVVVV
At 2/21/2011 3:14:23 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"President Obama's top science and technology advisor John P. Holdren co-authored a 1977 book in which he advocated the formation of a "planetary regime" that would use a "global police force" to enforce totalitarian measures of population control, including forced abortions, mass sterilization programs conducted via the food and water supply, as well as mandatory bodily implants that would prevent couples from having children."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

"Our speculation that the "secret billionaire club" meeting at the beginning of the month was primarily focused around population control. a cause célèbre embraced by David Rockefeller, Ted Turner and Bill Gates, has been confirmed by a London Times report.
...
Turner has publicly advocated shocking population reduction programs that would cull the human population by a staggering 95%. He has also called for a Communist-style one child policy to be mandated by governments in the west. In China, the one child policy is enforced by means of taxes on each subsequent child, allied to an intimidation program which includes secret police and "family planning" authorities kidnapping pregnant women from their homes and performing forced abortions.
...
In the third world, Turner has contributed literally billions to population reduction, namely through United Nations programs, leading the way for the likes of Bill & Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet(Gates' father has long been a leading board member of Planned Parenthood and a top eugenicist)."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:49:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:44:27 AM, Puck wrote:
Times article is offline btw. They have short lives.

It works when I click it.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:52:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:46:34 AM, Puck wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:45:39 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
You are misrepresenting my position. I never once claimed or implied that Bill Gates is Illuminati. I said that, because he attended a meeting with Rockefeller, that means he has TIES WITH the Illuminati. I didn't say that automatically makes him a member.

So if I meet with Rockefeller I have ties to the Illuminati? K.

If you attend an exclusive meeting with him to discuss a shared goal, then yes.

"Some of America's leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world's population and speed up improvements in health and education. The philanthropists who attended a summit convened on the initiative of Bill Gates, the Microsoft co-founder, discussed joining forces to overcome political and religious obstacles to change." -- http://www.timesonline.co.uk...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:52:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:48:08 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
You must have overlooked my following posts:

1977
Our speculation
Turner

"a decade ago" ... "voluntary one child per family"

Yeah ...
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:53:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:41:24 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:39:11 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Still not hearing why depopulation is inherently negative.

Killing people = bad.

Amoralist. Don't care.

Btw, we're not just talking about slowing population growth, we're talking population reduction as well as control of population growth.

Give me a practical reason to agree with you that those are negative goals.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:54:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:52:25 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:46:34 AM, Puck wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:45:39 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
You are misrepresenting my position. I never once claimed or implied that Bill Gates is Illuminati. I said that, because he attended a meeting with Rockefeller, that means he has TIES WITH the Illuminati. I didn't say that automatically makes him a member.

So if I meet with Rockefeller I have ties to the Illuminati? K.

If you attend an exclusive meeting with him to discuss a shared goal, then yes.

"Some of America's leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world's population and speed up improvements in health and education."

Yes and? How does that make one have ties to Illuminati? All it's saying is "Bill Gates talked to Rockefeller about his idea"

And secretly? lol Yeah ...
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2011 4:54:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/21/2011 4:42:51 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:39:55 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/21/2011 4:11:30 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
So a reference to Prison Planet is always a reference to a legit mainstream source.

Then why can't you just cite the original articles?

Because PrisonPlanet conveniently has all of it's relevant sources lumped into one article.

Then give us the cites listed under "References"? It's a lot better for your PR.