healthcare

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:37:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What crisis?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:58:51 PM
At 2/23/2011 10:28:42 PM, flames wrote:
what do you think is the best solution to the healthcare crisis

Assuming your profile info is correct, there's a healthcare crisis in Canada? Last I checked, our Commie Care has been functioning fine.
flames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 9:02:57 PM
I put what ever in when creating account

Now rising cost with treating the population means rising premiems

for canada i think they need to go private and public have both systems let the private sector enter and compete to create inovation

in america total free market for health insurance company's let them be able to compete in any state they want this will increase level of competition and increase inovation

cosmatic surdery about ten years ago was expensive and quality was good but cause its driven by the free market what we seen with cosmatic surdery is prices drop and quality go up
competition tries to increase quality to increase customers and reduce prices to increase customers
flames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 9:05:24 PM
ppl who can't afford health care what the govt should do is create a pole for them and put out a contract for private sector to bid for

just like when govt invests in infrustructure they have the private sector bid by getting them to compete in providing the best product at lowest price and who ever wins gets the contract and the money from the govt to produce
flames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 9:06:28 PM
To prevent ppl from avoiding private health insurance and counting on the govt to provide it give them tax insentives with tax credits
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2011 8:41:28 PM
With healthcare you have to go public. privatization has just led to more and more exploition.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
djsherin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2011 9:03:44 PM
At 2/27/2011 8:41:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
With healthcare you have to go public. privatization has just led to more and more exploition.

What privatization?