Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

glenn beck teaparty

CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:37:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I can't think of anything positive at all.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:54:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Two different things
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:58:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 10:54:14 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Two different things

I still can't think of anything positive to say.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
flames
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 8:56:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i think majority of the tea party and glenn beck supporters hate the fact that the president is black or are idiots and will believe anything if u use the word communism or terrorism
Nubway
Posts: 45
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 11:20:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 10:54:14 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Two different things
This.
At 2/24/2011 8:56:08 PM, flames wrote:
i think majority of the tea party and glenn beck supporters hate the fact that the president is black or are idiots and will believe anything if u use the word communism or terrorism
I think you haven't watch one Glenn Beck show or talked to a few of his supporters. Talk to any Tea Party members? Probably not. Bad troll is bad.

Anyways, I think the Tea Party is a great vehicle for Americans to voice their opinion. I also think Glenn Beck is a pretty smart guy and he's trying to teach his supporters about politics.

Inb4

"Hey, Glenn Beck is a fucking nazi ass faggot"
Glenn Beck is on at 5pm EST on weekdays. Watch him for an entire week, your opinion will more than likely change. You're getting your information from other people if you think this. Even if you disagree with him, you can't call him a "fucking nazi ass faggot" because you'll see that he's a decent guy.

"Tea Party members are racists"
Rofl. Prove it.
Extremely-Far-Right
Posts: 248
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 11:40:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 11:20:59 AM, Nubway wrote:
At 2/23/2011 10:54:14 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Two different things
This.
At 2/24/2011 8:56:08 PM, flames wrote:
i think majority of the tea party and glenn beck supporters hate the fact that the president is black or are idiots and will believe anything if u use the word communism or terrorism
I think you haven't watch one Glenn Beck show or talked to a few of his supporters. Talk to any Tea Party members? Probably not. Bad troll is bad.

Anyways, I think the Tea Party is a great vehicle for Americans to voice their opinion. I also think Glenn Beck is a pretty smart guy and he's trying to teach his supporters about politics.

Inb4

"Hey, Glenn Beck is a fucking nazi ass faggot"
Glenn Beck is on at 5pm EST on weekdays. Watch him for an entire week, your opinion will more than likely change. You're getting your information from other people if you think this. Even if you disagree with him, you can't call him a "fucking nazi ass faggot" because you'll see that he's a decent guy.

"Tea Party members are racists"
Rofl. Prove it.

Well Nubway, I am a hardcore right-leaning independent, but Glenn Beck does say some unintelligent things sometimes. But hey, who hasn't right? Humans aren't perfect.

Ok, here we go.

What station do you folks watch of Glenn Beck being idiotic or saying radical things? Do you watch the Colbert Report or the John Stewart show and then believe the things they make fun of Glenn Beck for? What they do is take one thing that Glenn Beck said and then cut the clip off, because Glenn Beck will make sense of what he is saying after or before he said that comment.

For example, if you hear a random word and are somewhat creeped out by it, yes, that is weird. But if you hear the same word in the same context that it was used, but you hear the ENTIRE message that the person was trying to put across (Stuff he said before and after the comment.) it will make sense. He does say some stuff and "parody" other people which he deems crazy and may try to imitate them sometimes. That is where he does get a little bit ecstatic. But you shouldn't criticize someone if you haven't heard all the information together as it was MEANT TO BE PRESENTED. The news channel MSNBC will do this quite often as well. Rachel Maddow will do the "clip-cut off" as well. If you watch Fox News, and watch him and examine the OVERALL message that he is trying to get across, it will make much more sense. He most likely only seems this crazy to you folks because the news stations that you watch have a negative feeling about him and his character.

Hey flames, I'm thankful that you brought that point up. "The tea partiers hate Obama because he is black". Well he is the first African American president we have had, so of course some people are going to notice that and want him out of office. Another thing is the current situation and/or problems that we have. I think us having all of those problems and then having the first African American president really stacked on together and only created more tense problems. And here is the final point that I would like to make, who cares if they hate Obama because he is black? What are you going to do, brainwash them into hating him for other reasons since that one is deemed "inappropriate"? I think they should have the right to feel about Obama whatever reason they seem fit for whatever reason they choose.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 11:47:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 11:40:06 AM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:
At 2/25/2011 11:20:59 AM, Nubway wrote:
At 2/23/2011 10:54:14 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Two different things
This.
At 2/24/2011 8:56:08 PM, flames wrote:
i think majority of the tea party and glenn beck supporters hate the fact that the president is black or are idiots and will believe anything if u use the word communism or terrorism
I think you haven't watch one Glenn Beck show or talked to a few of his supporters. Talk to any Tea Party members? Probably not. Bad troll is bad.

Anyways, I think the Tea Party is a great vehicle for Americans to voice their opinion. I also think Glenn Beck is a pretty smart guy and he's trying to teach his supporters about politics.

Inb4

"Hey, Glenn Beck is a fucking nazi ass faggot"
Glenn Beck is on at 5pm EST on weekdays. Watch him for an entire week, your opinion will more than likely change. You're getting your information from other people if you think this. Even if you disagree with him, you can't call him a "fucking nazi ass faggot" because you'll see that he's a decent guy.

"Tea Party members are racists"
Rofl. Prove it.

Well Nubway, I am a hardcore right-leaning independent, but Glenn Beck does say some unintelligent things sometimes. But hey, who hasn't right? Humans aren't perfect.

Ok, here we go.

What station do you folks watch of Glenn Beck being idiotic or saying radical things? Do you watch the Colbert Report or the John Stewart show and then believe the things they make fun of Glenn Beck for? What they do is take one thing that Glenn Beck said and then cut the clip off, because Glenn Beck will make sense of what he is saying after or before he said that comment.

For example, if you hear a random word and are somewhat creeped out by it, yes, that is weird. But if you hear the same word in the same context that it was used, but you hear the ENTIRE message that the person was trying to put across (Stuff he said before and after the comment.) it will make sense. He does say some stuff and "parody" other people which he deems crazy and may try to imitate them sometimes. That is where he does get a little bit ecstatic. But you shouldn't criticize someone if you haven't heard all the information together as it was MEANT TO BE PRESENTED. The news channel MSNBC will do this quite often as well. Rachel Maddow will do the "clip-cut off" as well. If you watch Fox News, and watch him and examine the OVERALL message that he is trying to get across, it will make much more sense. He most likely only seems this crazy to you folks because the news stations that you watch have a negative feeling about him and his character.

Hey flames, I'm thankful that you brought that point up. "The tea partiers hate Obama because he is black". Well he is the first African American president we have had, so of course some people are going to notice that and want him out of office. Another thing is the current situation and/or problems that we have. I think us having all of those problems and then having the first African American president really stacked on together and only created more tense problems. And here is the final point that I would like to make, who cares if they hate Obama because he is black? What are you going to do, brainwash them into hating him for other reasons since that one is deemed "inappropriate"? I think they should have the right to feel about Obama whatever reason they seem fit for whatever reason they choose.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 1:17:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
He manipulates people's fear.

I don't really like him.

I've seen enough BS from him, and watched his show a couple of times(not for a full week), and that is the impression I get.

On the other side of the coin, I think there is a possibility that he is yanking our d!cks, and he's really just a comedian.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 1:26:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Soooo tired of the racist thing. Does anyone really think that the Tea Party would have hated Al Gore any less because he is white? I have been called a racist because i firmly believe that Obama is incompetent as a manager, and have said so. It is a lazy argument for those who cling to a shallow understanding of politics. It is unfortunate that it is an effective charge to wage against another person.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 3:35:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 1:26:16 PM, innomen wrote:
Soooo tired of the racist thing. Does anyone really think that the Tea Party would have hated Al Gore any less because he is white? I have been called a racist because i firmly believe that Obama is incompetent as a manager, and have said so. It is a lazy argument for those who cling to a shallow understanding of politics. It is unfortunate that it is an effective charge to wage against another person.

100% agreed.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 3:59:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 8:56:08 PM, flames wrote:
i think majority of the tea party and glenn beck supporters hate the fact that the president is black or are idiots and will believe anything if u use the word communism or terrorism

I love your writing style.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 4:10:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 1:26:16 PM, innomen wrote:
Soooo tired of the racist thing. Does anyone really think that the Tea Party would have hated Al Gore any less because he is white? I have been called a racist because i firmly believe that Obama is incompetent as a manager, and have said so. It is a lazy argument for those who cling to a shallow understanding of politics. It is unfortunate that it is an effective charge to wage against another person.:

As Penn Jillette stated, as soon as you say the other side is racist, you win the debate, even if it is often completely unfounded. Skip to 1:40 avoid useless banter.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 4:18:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 3:59:48 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/24/2011 8:56:08 PM, flames wrote:
i think majority of the tea party and glenn beck supporters hate the fact that the president is black or are idiots and will believe anything if u use the word communism or terrorism

I love your writing style.

Seriously? That's a horribly constructed sentence. It should read 'the fact that the president is black and is an idiot' not "are idiots". He is singular.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 4:23:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 8:56:08 PM, flames wrote:
i think majority of the tea party and glenn beck supporters hate the fact that the president is black:

I'm supremely confident that it has less to do with race than it does his politics. The problem with many of the Tea Party'ers is that they tend to be very selective in their scorn. It's okay for Bush to run up an absurd tab as long as it's done in their self-interests, but cry "foul ball" when Obama runs up the tab on programs they don't endorse.

At least be consistent.

or are idiots and will believe anything if u use the word communism or terrorism:

What truly highlights how stupid the other side of the spectrum is that any other media outlet is considered "objective" and "unbiased." The term "media bias" comes directly from the Right who noticed that media outlets pandered to the Left. Then their shrill cries of media bias were drown out by the shrill cries of right-leaning media bias.

Now all anyone talks about is Fox, but seriously, the other media outlets are ALL left-slanted. That makes Fox an island in a sea of leftist bias.

So, if you aren't aware of this inimitable fact, does that make you an idiot too?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 4:42:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 4:18:28 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/25/2011 3:59:48 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/24/2011 8:56:08 PM, flames wrote:
i think majority of the tea party and glenn beck supporters hate the fact that the president is black or are idiots and will believe anything if u use the word communism or terrorism

I love your writing style.

Seriously? That's a horribly constructed sentence. It should read 'the fact that the president is black and is an idiot' not "are idiots". He is singular.

I think that's where he was going with that...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 4:48:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 4:10:35 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 2/25/2011 1:26:16 PM, innomen wrote:
Soooo tired of the racist thing. Does anyone really think that the Tea Party would have hated Al Gore any less because he is white? I have been called a racist because i firmly believe that Obama is incompetent as a manager, and have said so. It is a lazy argument for those who cling to a shallow understanding of politics. It is unfortunate that it is an effective charge to wage against another person.:

As Penn Jillette stated, as soon as you say the other side is racist, you win the debate, even if it is often completely unfounded. Skip to 1:40 avoid useless banter.



Unfortunately, that is not true.

See 2010 mid terms. I believe that the tea party was called rascist up and down, yet they still won (though they also lost a lot, like in Alaska, lol, that was fun to watch).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
flames
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 8:04:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
ron paul tea party is legit

tea party after obama was president are hypocrites and most of them were sarah palin supporters during the campaign

glenn beck defended bush now pretends he always was against bush thats why at the cpac last year he called dick cheney his hero

glenn beck tries to find reasons to make bush look good without supporting him(example is when he tries comparing bush's recession in 2001 to obama's in 2009) then he pretends he's a libertarian yet has his conspiracy's why middle east and rest of the world can't have freedom and democracy

and founding fathers yea go to the political forum cause theirs a good debate how religous some of them were

2008 during economic collapse glenn beck used fear and would bring in ppl like peter schiff to make ppl scared when he would cry on tv i don't know if i can feed my kids next year and its over america about to collapse, then warren buffet comes out saying its the greatest time he's seen to invest, warren buffet loses a lil bit of money from oct to jan and glenn jumps and points out how warren lost money, warren buffet once again was right and made massive returns and now i don't see glenn talking about how wrong he was

ONLY THING WE HAVE TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF FEAR IS USED TO ENSLAVE PEOPLE, FEAR GOT AMERICA INTO IRAQ WHEN THEIR WAS NO EVIDENCE THEIR WERE WMD'S AND SADDAM WAS LETTING THE WORLD IN TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES AND COMMON SENCE KICKED IN FOR MOST THE WORLD THAT SADDAM DIDN'T HAVE THEM BUT AMERICANS WERE DRIVEN BY FEAR AND SUPPORTED THE WAR

IF YOU THINK OBAMA IS PART OF A COMMUNIST CONSPIRACY THEN YOU ARE A FU**ing IDIOT

IF GLENN BECK AND TEA PARTY BELIEVED IN CONSTITUTION WELL GUESS WHAT THEY WOULD BE PROTESTING WITH RON PAUL TO PULL THE TROOPS OUT AND TO STOP INTERFERING WITH WORLD
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 8:06:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 8:04:04 PM, flames wrote:
ron paul tea party is legit

tea party after obama was president are hypocrites and most of them were sarah palin supporters during the campaign

glenn beck defended bush now pretends he always was against bush thats why at the cpac last year he called dick cheney his hero

glenn beck tries to find reasons to make bush look good without supporting him(example is when he tries comparing bush's recession in 2001 to obama's in 2009) then he pretends he's a libertarian yet has his conspiracy's why middle east and rest of the world can't have freedom and democracy

and founding fathers yea go to the political forum cause theirs a good debate how religous some of them were

2008 during economic collapse glenn beck used fear and would bring in ppl like peter schiff to make ppl scared when he would cry on tv i don't know if i can feed my kids next year and its over america about to collapse, then warren buffet comes out saying its the greatest time he's seen to invest, warren buffet loses a lil bit of money from oct to jan and glenn jumps and points out how warren lost money, warren buffet once again was right and made massive returns and now i don't see glenn talking about how wrong he was


ONLY THING WE HAVE TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF FEAR IS USED TO ENSLAVE PEOPLE, FEAR GOT AMERICA INTO IRAQ WHEN THEIR WAS NO EVIDENCE THEIR WERE WMD'S AND SADDAM WAS LETTING THE WORLD IN TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES AND COMMON SENCE KICKED IN FOR MOST THE WORLD THAT SADDAM DIDN'T HAVE THEM BUT AMERICANS WERE DRIVEN BY FEAR AND SUPPORTED THE WAR

IF YOU THINK OBAMA IS PART OF A COMMUNIST CONSPIRACY THEN YOU ARE A FU**ing IDIOT

IF GLENN BECK AND TEA PARTY BELIEVED IN CONSTITUTION WELL GUESS WHAT THEY WOULD BE PROTESTING WITH RON PAUL TO PULL THE TROOPS OUT AND TO STOP INTERFERING WITH WORLD

Ron Paul is NOT a member of the Tea Party, so I suggest that you do a little more research before you just jump right in.
flames
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 8:08:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
and if your a tea party supporter and glenn beck follower and arn't full of shi*

then start crying to privatise the army schools police force the fire fighters start crying to make everything private

problem is you won't cause most tea party followers and glenn beck followers are dumb asses no different then micheal moore's fan base they make decisions with emotion and defend with logic

an i would be happy to debate anyone on micheal moore and glenn beck or the tea party if their legit or full of cra*

msnbc far left
fox far right
cnn is at the center but to a left wing its to conservative and to a right wing its to liberal
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 8:12:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 8:08:44 PM, flames wrote:
and if your a tea party supporter and glenn beck follower and arn't full of shi*

then start crying to privatise the army schools police force the fire fighters start crying to make everything private

problem is you won't cause most tea party followers and glenn beck followers are dumb asses no different then micheal moore's fan base they make decisions with emotion and defend with logic

an i would be happy to debate anyone on micheal moore and glenn beck or the tea party if their legit or full of cra*

msnbc far left
fox far right
cnn is at the center but to a left wing its to conservative and to a right wing its to liberal

Whoa! I could hardly understand what you were saying there, because your grammar, punctuation and spelling were atrocious. Have you ever taken an English class beyond the 5th grade level? Good grief!
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 8:22:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 10:29:05 PM, flames wrote:
opinion?

I live in the South. There are Tea Partiers EVERYWHERE. I feel like I'm in the freakin' tea party zombie apocalypse or something... It's scary, man.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 8:30:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
See 2010 mid terms. I believe that the tea party was called rascist up and down, yet they still won (though they also lost a lot, like in Alaska, lol, that was fun to watch).:

What I mean is that it's a pejorative and slander to do so; used as a way to disrupt credibility. It's disingenuous to do so, to say the least.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 8:35:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
glenn beck tries to find reasons to make bush look good without supporting him(example is when he tries comparing bush's recession in 2001 to obama's in 2009) then he pretends he's a libertarian yet has his conspiracy's why middle east and rest of the world can't have freedom and democracy:

That's because Glenn Beck likes a lot of what libertarians have to say, and much more he wouldn't ever agree with. He wants to be a libertarian , but he is NOT one. He's a typical paleoconservative.

He wants to blur the lines between conservatives and libertarians. The net result is people like Caramel and Charlesb thinking that conservatives and libertarians are in cahoots. The reality is that they have almost nothing in common.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)