The heartless Tory bastards...

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 9:07:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Scene: a street in the upmarket London borough of Westminster

Westminster Toff: Goodness gracious, just look at that appalling man over there, he's an absolute shambles.

Westminster Toff's wife: Oh dear, yes, just look at the state of his horrid, filthy clothes; how perfectly ghastly.

Toff: Yes, I don't know where his tailor is based but I have a presentiment that it's not Savile Row!

Toff's wife: Perhaps he is one of those so-called "homeless people", but what is he doing in a smart district like Westminster? Surely he should be dossing about in one of the less desirable boroughs with all the other poor people?

Toff: Yes, you'd think he'd be happier with his own kind, wouldn't you? But legally speaking, of course, he is free to sleep rough in any part of the city he chooses.

Toff's wife: But that's outrageous! He's bringing the whole tone of the area down. Just think of the negative impact he could have on the value of our property. God, I hate poor people, I really do: why don't they just fvck off and die?

Toff: Well, they would starve to death if so-called bleeding-heart do-gooders didn't insist on giving money to charities like the Salvation Army. Did you know they run soup kitchens for the homeless every night, right here on the streets of Westminster?

Toff's wife: But that's ridiculous! If you had a problem with rats, you wouldn't leave food out for them, would you? So why are charities allowed to feed these homeless vermin?

Toff: I don't know dear, but I do know they that shouldn't be. I say, I'll have a word with our councillor about it: see if something can't be done, eh?

Toff's wife: Yes, he's a Tory so you can rely on him to put the selfish interests of the over-privileged ahead of any humanitarian aid that the most vulnerable, needy and financially-disadvantaged members of society rely upon to sustain their very existence.

Toff: That's right: Hoorah for the Tories! Now, how about a spot of lunch in this obscenely over-priced champagne and oyster bar?

Toff's wife: Oh yes, rather! That would be absolutely spiffing!

Sound like a rather unlikely conversation? Well, maybe, but what else could have prompted the Tories to launch their latest in a long line of nasty, viscous and draconian attacks on the weakest and most powerless citizens?

THEY spent much of the run-up to the election trying shake off their image as the nasty party.

But a heartless group of Tories have revealed their true colours by banning charities from running soup kitchens for the homeless.

Conservative Westminster council in Central London also wants to make it an offence to sleep rough – while slashing £5million of funding to hostels.

http://www.mirror.co.uk...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Scyrone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 9:53:00 PM
F*ck the Capitalists!

On a serious note, this is sickening. I wish I had the ability to noticeably put prissy people in their place.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 9:54:01 PM
At 3/3/2011 9:53:00 PM, Scyrone wrote:
F*ck the Capitalists!

On a serious note, this is sickening. I wish I had the ability to noticeably put prissy people in their place.

Cool story bro.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 10:04:51 PM
At 3/3/2011 9:53:00 PM, Scyrone wrote:
F*ck the Capitalists!

Even jokingly, you can't claim that capitalists would advocate a system wherein the government can just cut your social freedoms for no good reason.

Two wrongs make a right, then?
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 12:10:43 AM
Tories are indeed heartless bastards.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran