Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Does america need public healthcare

flames
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 7:11:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i think private and public healthcare are good
private alone is bad and public alone is bad
now with americans who support private healthcare don't they understand their ranking is dropping when it comes to quality of healthcare while the costs are going up
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 8:36:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/5/2011 7:11:07 PM, flames wrote:
i think private and public healthcare are good
private alone is bad and public alone is bad
now with americans who support private healthcare don't they understand their ranking is dropping when it comes to quality of healthcare while the costs are going up

Quality is such a subjective criteria when it comes to healthcare I wonder what people mean by this. Many people in America get crazy heroic quality healthcare even when they are a 80 year old vegetable, all paid for by private insurance and/or medicare. In other socialist nations, healthcare is rationed so strictly it could make a HMO blush. What exactly is the criteria for quality healthcare?
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 8:38:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/5/2011 8:26:01 PM, juvanya wrote:
No, it needs the government completely out of healthcare.

I agree.

But I disagree with private healthcare, none the less.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Sieben
Posts: 2,736
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 8:56:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/5/2011 8:38:49 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/5/2011 8:26:01 PM, juvanya wrote:
No, it needs the government completely out of healthcare.

I agree.

But I disagree with private healthcare, none the less.

A person is trained to perform an operation.

A person needs an operation.

Attack them if they exchange an operation for money
Things that are so interesting:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
djsherin
Posts: 343
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 11:20:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/5/2011 8:56:44 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 3/5/2011 8:38:49 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/5/2011 8:26:01 PM, juvanya wrote:
No, it needs the government completely out of healthcare.

I agree.

But I disagree with private healthcare, none the less.

A person is trained to perform an operation.

A person needs an operation.

Attack them if they exchange an operation for money

This is the optimal solution.