Jump to topic:

obama was more effective then osama

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 10:45:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
While osama was not able to hand over usa to interest of islam and destroy the economy of usa obama did it very effective, at it..!

Obama took away the worlds eyes from iran and placed the world eyes on egept and obama paved the way for iran twins to win in egypt
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 10:56:04 PM
Thanks freedo
At 3/7/2011 10:49:28 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Welcome back.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:01:46 PM
Oh wo0w the legjend.....!, returns.........!

Velcum ba£k bnaker...! we nede u to kimbat ebil libs..!

yew r gret pfrosser, u ken do it....!....!....!....!....!....?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:12:17 PM
For some reason, I have a hard time believing that this guy has "Post Doctoral" education.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:16:36 PM
At 3/7/2011 11:12:17 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
For some reason, I have a hard time believing that this guy has "Post Doctoral" education.

Hahahah. He's an old troll.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 1:52:04 AM
At 3/7/2011 10:45:20 PM, banker wrote:
While osama was not able to hand over usa to interest of islam and destroy the economy of usa obama did it very effective, at it..!

Obama took away the worlds eyes from iran and placed the world eyes on egept and obama paved the way for iran twins to win in egypt

no fu cking way....no fu cking way
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 1:57:09 AM
1. Claims secretary types for him
2. Claims he uses an outdated blackberry to type
3. Claims he has a post doctoral education
4. Attempted to solicit Volkov for a pyramid scheme involving a mine and a minority reporter
5. Practices an Hindu custom that eating different types of food somehow help different parts of the body
6. Interested in space
7. Conservative Christian
8. Dislikes muslims/wants to help them see the error of their ways
9. Ends sentences in ...!
10. Makes about 6 new forum topics a day usually with the title being misspelled in some way
11. 70% of his past forum topics involve obama or islam in some way and 25% of it was a combination of the two.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 1:57:35 AM
coined term was Islamospam and it was coined by Insert.

Also banker is attracted to Insert.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 2:13:29 AM
At 3/8/2011 1:57:09 AM, askbob wrote:
Dislikes muslims

At 3/8/2011 1:57:35 AM, askbob wrote:

Hey, INH!!!

Get your burqa on...!
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 2:14:45 AM
At 3/8/2011 2:13:29 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 3/8/2011 1:57:09 AM, askbob wrote:
Dislikes muslims

At 3/8/2011 1:57:35 AM, askbob wrote:

Hey, INH!!!

Get your burqa on...!

lmao. At least it'll keep banker away.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:37:41 AM
At 3/7/2011 11:12:17 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

howe can u say that, blanker as a post doctor! ee ver clevar
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 6:08:01 AM
awesomeness :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."