Jump to topic:

npr lib voice of treason embracint death cult

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:43:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Senior Executives at NPR meet with Muslim Brotherhood Front Group to solicit 5 million dollars and discuss their federal funding, Fanatical Christians, Zionists in the media, Tea Partiers, Republicans, Uneducated Americans and Juan Williams. "The current Republican Party, particularly the Tea Party, is fanatically involved in people's personal lives and very fundamental Christian – I wouldn't even call it Christian. It's this weird evangelical kind of move," declared Schiller, the head of NPR's nonprofit foundation, who last week announced that he was leaving NPR to go to the Aspen Institute.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:55:19 PM
Well first insert I need to inform you that I was only gon after you said your going..! Someone attacked you and disrespected you and you said your leaving so I also left: At 3/8/2011 10:48:46 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
itz a ebil lib consipcy...!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:10:38 PM
banker can you honestly answer if you are really a doctor or not? I seriously have been waiting for so long to know this.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:17:12 PM
At 3/8/2011 11:16:57 PM, OreEle wrote:
When did Banker come back?

yesterday
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:18:05 PM

He came back apparently because I came back. See his second post in this thread. lmao.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:18:28 PM
At 3/8/2011 11:18:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

He came back apparently because I came back. See his second post in this thread. lmao.

gee thanks alot insert
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:19:34 PM
At 3/8/2011 11:18:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

I didn't take a second language class in Crazy, I can't read what he says.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 5:49:16 AM
wanker u r amezin....!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.