Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

will obama be able to fix what reagn destroyd

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:22:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
After reagon destroyed the economy by completly disrespecting workers clinton fixed the economy by sending work to chine and saving the workers from greedy american big companies.!

Will obama,s placing. 33 percent of the workforce on walfare also save the economy from big greedy american companies?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:27:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
SARCASEM..!
At 3/10/2011 10:23:29 PM, Nags wrote:
Did you change your shtick, banker?

I thought you were conservative last time.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
jmar8542
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:40:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:22:22 PM, banker wrote:
Will obama,s placing. 33 percent of the workforce on walfare also save the economy from big greedy american companies?

Yes.
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 10:59:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
will obama be able to fix what reagn destroyd

No one will ever be able to fix your mother's genitalia, banker. The world doesn't work that way.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 11:17:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If Banker is a troll--as we know-- then that makes this double sarcasm. It deserves my applause. *clap,clap,clap*
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 6:28:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Libs are too predictable.! Blaming reagon bush etc. Even on the problems created by their own rotten ideolagy its the fualt of america..!how about blaming one for trolling or for spelling.? Is it about the difinition of trolling, or the definition of lib aganda? Well as long you can blame its what libs will do..!: At 3/10/2011 11:17:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
If Banker is a troll--as we know-- then that makes this double sarcasm. It deserves my applause. *clap,clap,clap*
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
flames
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 6:44:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
george bush left a huge mess that obama is cleaning up

as well under obama more private sector jobs created then george bush did in his 8 years

only problem is that the government keeps letting go of people driving the unemployment up look at the numbers in the private sector jobs are being added in public sector jobs are being cut far faster

only way to stop this is government comming in to work out new salaries and saving those public sector jobs

Also obama didn't have the pair to stop the republican stimulas plan which was tax cuts for the rich so they can take that money and invest it in country's like china and india whilte the united states borrows that money from china to pay for the tax cuts and with the 16000 pages of tax loopholes the united states will never see that money come back in form of taxes

cutting taxes adds to deficits

conservative stimulase vs obama stimulase
the conservative one only created 1.1 million private sector jobs in 8 years
obama's passed that within 2 years and is still adding jobs
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 9:07:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I wonder how old you are.? Your not giving sources to your facts..! You talk like from a propoganda book for lib activists..! Then you go over all talking poinds regardless if its part of topic or not..!!

Now you said obama got more people on a job then bush..! Please tell us how much did bush employ and how much did obama..!: At 3/12/2011 6:44:19 PM, flames wrote:
george bush left a huge mess that obama is cleaning up

as well under obama more private sector jobs created then george bush did in his 8 years

only problem is that the government keeps letting go of people driving the unemployment up look at the numbers in the private sector jobs are being added in public sector jobs are being cut far faster

only way to stop this is government comming in to work out new salaries and saving those public sector jobs

Also obama didn't have the pair to stop the republican stimulas plan which was tax cuts for the rich so they can take that money and invest it in country's like china and india whilte the united states borrows that money from china to pay for the tax cuts and with the 16000 pages of tax loopholes the united states will never see that money come back in form of taxes

cutting taxes adds to deficits

conservative stimulase vs obama stimulase
the conservative one only created 1.1 million private sector jobs in 8 years
obama's passed that within 2 years and is still adding jobs
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 9:10:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 11:17:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
If Banker is a troll--as we know--

I, for one, certainly don't think Banker's the least bit duplicitous.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 9:11:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Considering how typical your reply is how old are you.? Your not giving sources to your facts..! You talk like from a propoganda book for lib activists..! Then you go over all talking poinds regardless if its part of topic or not..!!

Now you said obama got more people on a job then bush..! Please tell us how much did bush employ and how much did obama..!: At 3/12/2011 6:44:19 PM, flames wrote:
george bush left a huge mess that obama is cleaning up

as well under obama more private sector jobs created then george bush did in his 8 years

only problem is that the government keeps letting go of people driving the unemployment up look at the numbers in the private sector jobs are being added in public sector jobs are being cut far faster

only way to stop this is government comming in to work out new salaries and saving those public sector jobs

Also obama didn't have the pair to stop the republican stimulas plan which was tax cuts for the rich so they can take that money and invest it in country's like china and india whilte the united states borrows that money from china to pay for the tax cuts and with the 16000 pages of tax loopholes the united states will never see that money come back in form of taxes

cutting taxes adds to deficits

conservative stimulase vs obama stimulase
the conservative one only created 1.1 million private sector jobs in 8 years
obama's passed that within 2 years and is still adding jobs
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
OrionsGambit
Posts: 258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 9:41:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 9:11:15 PM, banker wrote:
Considering how typical your reply is how old are you.? Your not giving sources to your facts..! You talk like from a propoganda book for lib activists..! Then you go over all talking poinds regardless if its part of topic or not..!!

Now you said obama got more people on a job then bush..! Please tell us how much did bush employ and how much did obama..!: At 3/12/2011 6:44:19 PM, flames wrote:
george bush left a huge mess that obama is cleaning up

as well under obama more private sector jobs created then george bush did in his 8 years

only problem is that the government keeps letting go of people driving the unemployment up look at the numbers in the private sector jobs are being added in public sector jobs are being cut far faster

only way to stop this is government comming in to work out new salaries and saving those public sector jobs

Also obama didn't have the pair to stop the republican stimulas plan which was tax cuts for the rich so they can take that money and invest it in country's like china and india whilte the united states borrows that money from china to pay for the tax cuts and with the 16000 pages of tax loopholes the united states will never see that money come back in form of taxes

cutting taxes adds to deficits

conservative stimulase vs obama stimulase
the conservative one only created 1.1 million private sector jobs in 8 years
obama's passed that within 2 years and is still adding jobs

O.o You're not citing anything either.

You are indeed a troll.
Noblesse Oblige
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 9:55:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry if you feel that way.!! Now in which way do you believe your able to contribute to this topic..!! I see your trying how about bieng productive.?: At 3/13/2011 9:41:18 PM, OrionsGambit wrote:
At 3/13/2011 9:11:15 PM, banker wrote:
Considering how typical your reply is how old are you.? Your not giving sources to your facts..! You talk like from a propoganda book for lib activists..! Then you go over all talking poinds regardless if its part of topic or not..!!

Now you said obama got more people on a job then bush..! Please tell us how much did bush employ and how much did obama..!: At 3/12/2011 6:44:19 PM, flames wrote:
george bush left a huge mess that obama is cleaning up

as well under obama more private sector jobs created then george bush did in his 8 years

only problem is that the government keeps letting go of people driving the unemployment up look at the numbers in the private sector jobs are being added in public sector jobs are being cut far faster

only way to stop this is government comming in to work out new salaries and saving those public sector jobs

Also obama didn't have the pair to stop the republican stimulas plan which was tax cuts for the rich so they can take that money and invest it in country's like china and india whilte the united states borrows that money from china to pay for the tax cuts and with the 16000 pages of tax loopholes the united states will never see that money come back in form of taxes

cutting taxes adds to deficits

conservative stimulase vs obama stimulase
the conservative one only created 1.1 million private sector jobs in 8 years
obama's passed that within 2 years and is still adding jobs

O.o You're not citing anything either.

You are indeed a troll.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
OrionsGambit
Posts: 258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 10:02:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 9:55:37 PM, banker wrote:
Sorry if you feel that way.!! Now in which way do you believe your able to contribute to this topic..!! I see your trying how about bieng productive.?:

Sure, do you have a source regarding this 33% workforce thing?
Noblesse Oblige
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 11:01:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sure anytime I will give you what you ask here is the source copied for you from cnbc CNBC.com | March 08, 2011 | 03:59 PM EST Government payouts—including Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance—make up more than a third of total wages and salaries of the U.S. population, a record figure that will only increase if action isn't taken before the majority of Baby Boomers enter retirement.Even as the economy has recovered, social welfare benefits make up 35 percent of wages and salaries this year, up from 21 percent in 2000 and 10 percent in 1960, according to TrimTabs Investment Research using Bureau of Economic Analysis data."The U.S. economy has become alarmingly dependent on government stimulus," said Madeline Schnapp, director of Macroeconomic Research at TrimTabs, in a note to clients. "Consumption supported by wages and salaries is a much stronger foundation for economic growth than consumption based on social welfare benefits."The economist gives the country two stark choices. In order to get welfare back to its pre-recession ratio of 26 percent of pay, "either wages and salaries would have to increase $2.3 trillion, or 35 percent, to $8.8 trillion, or social welfare benefits would have to decline $500 billion, or 23 percent, to $1.7 trillion," she said.: At 3/13/2011 10:02:50 PM, OrionsGambit wrote:
At 3/13/2011 9:55:37 PM, banker wrote:
Sorry if you feel that way.!! Now in which way do you believe your able to contribute to this topic..!! I see your trying how about bieng productive.?:

Sure, do you have a source regarding this 33% workforce thing?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 11:06:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 11:01:17 PM, banker wrote:

You have been here for TWO YEARS.

There are illegal immigrants who have been here longer that have shown greater improvement in their grasp of spelling and grammar than you do. I'm serious. What gives? Are you typing these responses on a rotary phone or something?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 11:36:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi kleptin welcome good to read your postings: At 3/13/2011 11:06:17 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 3/13/2011 11:01:17 PM, banker wrote:

You have been here for TWO YEARS.

There are illegal immigrants who have been here longer that have shown greater improvement in their grasp of spelling and grammar than you do. I'm serious. What gives? Are you typing these responses on a rotary phone or something?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 11:54:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 10:22:22 PM, banker wrote:
After reagon destroyed the economy by completly disrespecting workers clinton fixed the economy by sending work to chine and saving the workers from greedy american big companies.!

Will obama,s placing. 33 percent of the workforce on walfare also save the economy from big greedy american companies?

Banker...! It's been too long...! We've really missed you..!
/end sarcasm.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 11:59:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 11:06:17 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 3/13/2011 11:01:17 PM, banker wrote:

You have been here for TWO YEARS.

There are illegal immigrants who have been here longer
I hope you mean shorter, otherwise that's as expected and serves as its own explanation.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 6:19:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
How unfortunate finally we agree on oterwise everything disscused here there had to be this mispelling that made you complagn..!: At 3/13/2011 11:06:17 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 3/13/2011 11:01:17 PM, banker wrote:

You have been here for TWO YEARS.

There are illegal immigrants who have been here longer that have shown greater improvement in their grasp of spelling and grammar than you do. I'm serious. What gives? Are you typing these responses on a rotary phone or something?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable