Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

the fruadulent myth of palastine

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:11:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Palestine was a British invention after WWI and never existed as an independent state. Most of this "Palestine" is called Jordan today.

2. The small number of people (700,000) occupied the entire Palestine Mandate which included Israel, the West Bank, Golon Heights, Gaza and Jordan today. Most of the Arab populations lived East of the Jordan River.

3. The common usage of the word "Palestinian" refers to people who live in Palestine: Arabs (a "mixed race of Arabic speaking peoples"), Bedouins, Christians, Druze, and Jews.

4. Under Muslim rule the region had been reduced to a barren wasteland. Jews were the only people that produced anything causing resentment from the masses of illiterate and poverty-ridden Arabs. Jews never held any political power until 1948.

5. The British didn't want a Jewish majority in the region. This led in later years to a policy of systematically reduced immigration quotas, and indirectly to the death of millions of Jewish refugees in Europe twenty some years later. The British would illegally partition the region into Jordan, (forbidding Jews from living there) then stripped off the Golon Heights giving that to France and Syria. Calling the remainder "Palestine" then flooding it with outside Arabs.

6. Constant agitation by outside Arabs and others leading to riots and murders of Jews. The British did nothing to stop this. Immigration and travel restrictions were almost universally applied only to Jews, no restriction was placed on Arab immigration to help flood the region with Arabs the British favored. Jews were the only economic success even with all of this going on.

7. Whenever there were Arab riots, Jewish immigration was restricted. This was the beginning of the British Policy of Appeasement, and the success of terrorism. The success of terrorism goes on today and appeasement still fails today. When will they ever learn?

8. All lands acquired by Jews were purchased, not taken according to Arafat's Nazi Uncle in 1937 and the British. Haj Amin al-Husseini was a Nazi war criminal wanted in Yugoslavia and mixed Nazi ideology into Islam. Arafat in fact wasn't even a Palestinian, but was born, raised, and educated in Egypt. According to Forbes, his estate is estimated to be worth over $300 million while he locked his own people into concentration camps.

9. Between 1950 and 1967 when Jordan and Egypt annexed the West Bank and Gaza, they flooded the area with more Arabs. Even today most Arabs in the West Bank, etc. hold Jordanian passports and Jordanian citizenship. After 1967 Jordan/Egypt relinquished claims to the area then started to scream for a second Palestinian state in addition to the first Palestinian State of Jordan. Before that, they claimed Palestine meant land of the Jews.

10. Even with immigration from Russia in the 1990's, the majority of Israelis are descended from Arab, Asian, and African Jews including two-thirds of the 870,000 Arab Jews expelled from surrounding Arab Nazi states. Druze, Bedouins, Christians, and some Arabs sided with the Jews in 1948 and serve in the Israeli Army today. The Israeli military has three Arab generals.

11. Why did the British do this? It's about oil, stupid! Britian didn't give a damn about Arabs or Jews. Just like America today ignores Saudi terrorism it's still about oil.

"If you believe what you read in most news sources, Palestinians want a homeland and Muslims want control over sites they consider holy. Simple, right?

Well, as an Arab-American journalist says who has spent some time in the Middle East dodging more than his share of rocks and mortar shells, these are just phony excuses for the rioting, trouble-making and land-grabbing.

Isn't it interesting that prior to the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, there was no serious movement for a Palestinian homeland?

"Well, Farah," you might say, "that was before the Israelis seized the West Bank and Old Jerusalem."

That's true. In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem. But they didn't capture these territories from Yasser Arafat. They captured them from Jordan's King Hussein. I can't help but wonder why all these Palestinians suddenly discovered their national identity after Israel won the war.

The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

What about Islam's holy sites? There are none in Jerusalem.

Shocked? You should be. I don't expect you will ever hear this brutal truth from anyone else in the international media. It's just not politically correct.

I know what you're going to say: "Farah, the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem represent Islam's third most holy sites."

Not true. In fact, the Qur'an says nothing about Jerusalem. It mentions Mecca hundreds of times. It mentions Medina countless times. It never mentions Jerusalem. With good reason. There is no historical evidence to suggest Mohammed ever visited Jerusalem.

So how did Jerusalem become the third holiest site of Islam? Muslims today cite a vague passage in the Qur'an the seventeenth Sura, entitled "The Night Journey." It relates that in a dream or a vision Mohammed was carried by night "from the sacred temple to the temple that is most remote, whose precinct we have blessed, that we might show him our signs. ..." In the seventh century, some Muslims identified the two temples mentioned in this verse as being in Mecca and Jerusalem. And that's as close as Islam's connection with Jerusalem gets -- myth, fantasy, wishful thinking. Meanwhile, Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem back to the days of Abraham.

The latest round of violence in Israel erupted when Likud Party leader Ariel Sharon tried to visit the Temple Mount, the foundation of the Temple built by Solomon. It is the holiest site for Jews. Sharon and his entourage were met with stones and threats. Can you imagine what it is like for Jews to be threatened, stoned and physically kept out of the holiest site in Judaism?

So what's the solution to the Middle East mayhem? Well, frankly, I don't think there is a man-made solution to the violence. But, if there is one, it needs to begin with truth. Pretending will only lead to more chaos. Treating a 5,000-year-old birthright backed by overwhelming historical and archaeological evidence equally with illegitimate claims, wishes and wants gives diplomacy and peacekeeping a bad name."

UPDATE: Sigmund Carl & Alfred has an incredible must read article on the above subject, and kindly quote
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:16:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:11:31 AM, banker wrote:
I've learnt how copy and paste, because, due to my inability to form coherent sentences and spell, no-one can understand what I type. I hate myself.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, sure you may have no reason to live and you may be pathetic. But atleast you have chicken.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:22:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
great to see that despite your obvious aganda your smart enough to be embarased to reveal it...!! and your surely aware of one hating himself, i just wonder who that one is...?: At 3/14/2011 10:16:47 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:11:31 AM, banker wrote:
I've learnt how copy and paste, because, due to my inability to form coherent sentences and spell, no-one can understand what I type. I hate myself.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, sure you may have no reason to live and you may be pathetic. But atleast you have chicken.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:25:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:22:36 AM, banker wrote:
great to see that despite your obvious aganda your smart enough to be embarased to reveal it...!! and your surely aware of one hating himself, i just wonder who that one is...?: At 3/14/2011 10:16:47 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:11:31 AM, banker wrote:
I've learnt how copy and paste, because, due to my inability to form coherent sentences and spell, no-one can understand what I type. I hate myself.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, sure you may have no reason to live and you may be pathetic. But atleast you have chicken.

I don't have an agenda. On this matter I'm more or less neutral.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:30:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
unfortunately i had to be involved in all the transgresions you pointed out at a time we agreed on the topic..! how sad of a coincidance..!!: At 3/14/2011 10:25:41 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:22:36 AM, banker wrote:
great to see that despite your obvious aganda your smart enough to be embarased to reveal it...!! and your surely aware of one hating himself, i just wonder who that one is...?: At 3/14/2011 10:16:47 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:11:31 AM, banker wrote:
I've learnt how copy and paste, because, due to my inability to form coherent sentences and spell, no-one can understand what I type. I hate myself.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, sure you may have no reason to live and you may be pathetic. But atleast you have chicken.

I don't have an agenda. On this matter I'm more or less neutral.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:33:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:30:49 AM, banker wrote:
unfortunately i had to be involved in all the transgresions you pointed out at a time we agreed on the topic..! how sad of a coincidance..!!: At 3/14/2011 10:25:41 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:22:36 AM, banker wrote:
great to see that despite your obvious aganda your smart enough to be embarased to reveal it...!! and your surely aware of one hating himself, i just wonder who that one is...?: At 3/14/2011 10:16:47 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:11:31 AM, banker wrote:
I've learnt how copy and paste, because, due to my inability to form coherent sentences and spell, no-one can understand what I type. I hate myself.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, sure you may have no reason to live and you may be pathetic. But atleast you have chicken.

I don't have an agenda. On this matter I'm more or less neutral.

I would have been fine with what you posted had you also included some original thought, possibly some critical analysis.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:42:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:33:14 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:30:49 AM, banker wrote:
unfortunately i had to be involved in all the transgresions you pointed out at a time we agreed on the topic..! how sad of a coincidance..!!: At 3/14/2011 10:25:41 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:22:36 AM, banker wrote:
great to see that despite your obvious aganda your smart enough to be embarased to reveal it...!! and your surely aware of one hating himself, i just wonder who that one is...?: At 3/14/2011 10:16:47 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:11:31 AM, banker wrote:
I've learnt how copy and paste, because, due to my inability to form coherent sentences and spell, no-one can understand what I type. I hate myself.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, sure you may have no reason to live and you may be pathetic. But atleast you have chicken.

I don't have an agenda. On this matter I'm more or less neutral.

I would have been fine with what you posted had you also included some original thought, possibly some critical analysis.

read those facts all over its not limited to any perticular site since
1) the real palasinians are where black..!!
2) the truth realy is that the palastinians realy are former jews themselves known to anyone who is informed on history (they are not aware of that) some even said arafat was jewish http://www.sciforums.com...
3)it was very dificult place to live there and terky only came to force jews to converte others where not there

so any other site going into this issue will say that
3
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 11:13:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:54:17 AM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
A computer program could be written to give more sensical answers than what is provided in this thread.

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Scyrone
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:10:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think of it this way:

If Israel is right about the Bible, and it has been their land for thousands of years, then we must also accept that they took the land by force of genocide. They came into a foreign land, killing the King and his legions behind them, entered into a capable land, took over the population, killed their males, raped their females, enslaved their children, and then claimed the land their own.

If Israel and the Bible are wrong, then the land was never Israel's to begin with.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:13:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:10:45 PM, Scyrone wrote:
I think of it this way:

If Israel is right about the Bible, and it has been their land for thousands of years, then we must also accept that they took the land by force of genocide. They came into a foreign land, killing the King and his legions behind them, entered into a capable land, took over the population, killed their males, raped their females, enslaved their children, and then claimed the land their own.

If Israel and the Bible are wrong, then the land was never Israel's to begin with.

I think of it this way:

Arabs have 22 countries(including Jordan which was created as a Palestinian homeland), Jews have one.
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:19:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:13:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:10:45 PM, Scyrone wrote:
I think of it this way:

If Israel is right about the Bible, and it has been their land for thousands of years, then we must also accept that they took the land by force of genocide. They came into a foreign land, killing the King and his legions behind them, entered into a capable land, took over the population, killed their males, raped their females, enslaved their children, and then claimed the land their own.

If Israel and the Bible are wrong, then the land was never Israel's to begin with.

I think of it this way:

Arabs have 22 countries(including Jordan which was created as a Palestinian homeland), Jews have one.

That is the lamest argument in the world.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:21:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:19:05 PM, Anarcho wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:13:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:10:45 PM, Scyrone wrote:
I think of it this way:

If Israel is right about the Bible, and it has been their land for thousands of years, then we must also accept that they took the land by force of genocide. They came into a foreign land, killing the King and his legions behind them, entered into a capable land, took over the population, killed their males, raped their females, enslaved their children, and then claimed the land their own.

If Israel and the Bible are wrong, then the land was never Israel's to begin with.

I think of it this way:

Arabs have 22 countries(including Jordan which was created as a Palestinian homeland), Jews have one.

That is the lamest argument in the world.

Not really.
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 10:22:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:21:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:19:05 PM, Anarcho wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:13:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:10:45 PM, Scyrone wrote:
I think of it this way:

If Israel is right about the Bible, and it has been their land for thousands of years, then we must also accept that they took the land by force of genocide. They came into a foreign land, killing the King and his legions behind them, entered into a capable land, took over the population, killed their males, raped their females, enslaved their children, and then claimed the land their own.

If Israel and the Bible are wrong, then the land was never Israel's to begin with.

I think of it this way:

Arabs have 22 countries(including Jordan which was created as a Palestinian homeland), Jews have one.

That is the lamest argument in the world.

Not really.

Yeah whatever you say, European.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 11:00:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:21:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:19:05 PM, Anarcho wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:13:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:10:45 PM, Scyrone wrote:
I think of it this way:

If Israel is right about the Bible, and it has been their land for thousands of years, then we must also accept that they took the land by force of genocide. They came into a foreign land, killing the King and his legions behind them, entered into a capable land, took over the population, killed their males, raped their females, enslaved their children, and then claimed the land their own.

If Israel and the Bible are wrong, then the land was never Israel's to begin with.

I think of it this way:

Arabs have 22 countries(including Jordan which was created as a Palestinian homeland), Jews have one.

That is the lamest argument in the world.

Not really.

No you're right, it's a great argument. BTW, tomorrow you're getting kicked out of your house because, statistically, there are more places for you to go... white girl.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 11:31:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
No need to be a communist to be so hypocritycal just a plain lib will sufice. So the part of the bible accusing jews for taking over israel by war you belive.yet the part that is granting it to the jews your not accepting.!! That's typical lib selective understanding..!! Well only you are the one pointing to the bible. And its not the issue at all. The topic again is:
1. Palestine was a British invention after WWI and never existed as an independent state. Most of this "Palestine" is called Jordan today.2. The small number of people (700,000) occupied the entire Palestine Mandate which included Israel, the West Bank, Golon Heights, Gaza and Jordan today. Most of the Arab populations lived East of the Jordan River.3. The common usage of the word "Palestinian" refers to people who live in Palestine: Arabs (a "mixed race of Arabic speaking peoples"), Bedouins, Christians, Druze, and Jews.4. Under Muslim rule the region had been reduced to a barren wasteland. Jews were the only people that produced anything causing resentment from the masses of illiterate and poverty-ridden Arabs. Jews never held any political power until 1948.5. The British didn't want a Jewish majority in the region. This led in later years to a policy of systematically reduced immigration quotas, and indirectly to the death of millions of Jewish refugees in Europe twenty some years later. The British would illegally partition the region into Jordan, (forbidding Jews from living there) then stripped off the Golon Heights giving that to France and Syria. Calling the remainder "Palestine" then flooding it with outside Arabs.6. Constant agitation by outside Arabs and others leading to riots and murders of Jews. The British did nothing to stop this. Immigration and travel restrictions were almost universally applied only to Jews, no restriction was placed on Arab immigration to help flood the region with Arabs the British favored. Jews were the only economic success even with all of this going on.7. Whenever there were Arab riots, Jewish immigration was restricted. This was the beginning of the British Policy of Appeasement, and the success of terrorism. The success of terrorism goes on today and appeasement still fails today. When will they ever learn?8. All lands acquired by Jews were purchased, not taken according to Arafat's Nazi Uncle in 1937 and the British. Haj Amin al-Husseini was a Nazi war criminal wanted in Yugoslavia and mixed Nazi ideology into Islam. Arafat in fact wasn't even a Palestinian, but was born, raised, and educated in Egypt. According to Forbes, his estate is estimated to be worth over $300 million while he locked his own people into concentration camps.9. Between 1950 and 1967 when Jordan and Egypt annexed the West Bank and Gaza, they flooded the area with more Arabs. Even today most Arabs in the West Bank, etc. hold Jordanian passports and Jordanian citizenship. After 1967 Jordan/Egypt relinquished claims to the area then started to scream for a second Palestinian state in addition to the first Palestinian State of Jordan. Before that, they claimed Palestine meant land of the Jews.10. Even with immigration from Russia in the 1990's, the majority of Israelis are descended from Arab, Asian, and African Jews including two-thirds of the 870,000 Arab Jews expelled from surrounding Arab Nazi states. Druze, Bedouins, Christians, and some Arabs sided with the Jews in 1948 and serve in the Israeli Army today. The Israeli military has three Arab generals.11. Why did the British do this? It's about oil, stupid! Britian didn't give a damn about Arabs or Jews. Just like America today ignores Saudi terrorism it's still about oil.: At 3/14/2011 10:10:45 PM, Scyrone wrote:
I think of it this way:

If Israel is right about the Bible, and it has been their land for thousands of years, then we must also accept that they took the land by force of genocide. They came into a foreign land, killing the King and his legions behind them, entered into a capable land, took over the population, killed their males, raped their females, enslaved their children, and then claimed the land their own.

If Israel and the Bible are wrong, then the land was never Israel's to begin with.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 5:18:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:21:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:19:05 PM, Anarcho wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:13:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:10:45 PM, Scyrone wrote:
I think of it this way:

If Israel is right about the Bible, and it has been their land for thousands of years, then we must also accept that they took the land by force of genocide. They came into a foreign land, killing the King and his legions behind them, entered into a capable land, took over the population, killed their males, raped their females, enslaved their children, and then claimed the land their own.

If Israel and the Bible are wrong, then the land was never Israel's to begin with.

I think of it this way:

Arabs have 22 countries(including Jordan which was created as a Palestinian homeland), Jews have one.

That is the lamest argument in the world.

Not really.

It is a really bad argument. You can't equate all those Arab countries.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 6:44:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At a glance, the vast majority of what is in the first post is utterly false.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:25:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 11:00:30 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:

No you're right, it's a great argument. BTW, tomorrow you're getting kicked out of your house because, statistically, there are more places for you to go... white girl.

It's not even their land to begin with. They just claim it is. It was actually pretty barren before the Jews showed up.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:26:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 6:44:39 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At a glance, the vast majority of what is in the first post is utterly false.

You can't really take much of what Banker says seriously.

ebil libs conspicys....!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:30:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 10:13:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/14/2011 10:10:45 PM, Scyrone wrote:
I think of it this way:

If Israel is right about the Bible, and it has been their land for thousands of years, then we must also accept that they took the land by force of genocide. They came into a foreign land, killing the King and his legions behind them, entered into a capable land, took over the population, killed their males, raped their females, enslaved their children, and then claimed the land their own.

If Israel and the Bible are wrong, then the land was never Israel's to begin with.

I think of it this way:

Arabs have 22 countries(including Jordan which was created as a Palestinian homeland), Jews have one.

Jordan was not created as a Palestinian homeland. Jordan was returned to majority Arab rule as required to by international law and politics.

Palestine should have been returned to Arab rule as well, be that Eyptian, Syrian, Saudi, Jordan etc etc. But is was not, it was taken by Zionist force and terrorism.

It is quite irrelevant that the Arabs have 22 countries.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:32:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 2:25:33 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/14/2011 11:00:30 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:

No you're right, it's a great argument. BTW, tomorrow you're getting kicked out of your house because, statistically, there are more places for you to go... white girl.

It's not even their land to begin with. They just claim it is. It was actually pretty barren before the Jews showed up.

Yes and North America was pretty barren before whitey turned up, you have just justified violent Imperialism and ethnic cleansing.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:33:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 2:30:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Jordan was not created as a Palestinian homeland. Jordan was returned to majority Arab rule as required to by international law and politics.

Palestine should have been returned to Arab rule as well, be that Eyptian, Syrian, Saudi, Jordan etc etc. But is was not, it was taken by Zionist force and terrorism.

It is quite irrelevant that the Arabs have 22 countries.

It's perfectly relevant. If Arabs have homelands, Jews deserve a homeland too. Look at the Kurds. They're oppressed and don't have a homeland yet everybody seems to turn a blind eye on them. Why should Arabs be any different? This is a legit question too btw, everybody else seems to just ignore it when I ask.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:39:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 2:33:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/15/2011 2:30:04 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Jordan was not created as a Palestinian homeland. Jordan was returned to majority Arab rule as required to by international law and politics.

Palestine should have been returned to Arab rule as well, be that Eyptian, Syrian, Saudi, Jordan etc etc. But is was not, it was taken by Zionist force and terrorism.

It is quite irrelevant that the Arabs have 22 countries.

It's perfectly relevant. If Arabs have homelands, Jews deserve a homeland too. Look at the Kurds. They're oppressed and don't have a homeland yet everybody seems to turn a blind eye on them. Why should Arabs be any different? This is a legit question too btw, everybody else seems to just ignore it when I ask.

People are not the monolithic blocks of population that you think they are, by treating people in this way you are arguing that an Arab farming land that has been farmed by his ancestors for a thousand years has less rights than a say Russian Jew who either a tenuos or utterly fictitious claim on that land.... because gee the Arabs have lots of land and the Jews had none.

That justifies any ethiopian slitting your throat and selling your organs, because gee the whites have loads of money and the Ethiopians have none.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:40:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 2:39:09 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

People are not the monolithic blocks of population that you think they are, by treating people in this way you are arguing that an Arab farming land that has been farmed by his ancestors for a thousand years has less rights than a say Russian Jew who either a tenuos or utterly fictitious claim on that land.... because gee the Arabs have lots of land and the Jews had none.

That justifies any ethiopian slitting your throat and selling your organs, because gee the whites have loads of money and the Ethiopians have none.

You still haven't answered the question about the Kurds... You're ignoring the point. People only seem to care about other people if they're Arabs.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:45:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 2:40:45 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/15/2011 2:39:09 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

People are not the monolithic blocks of population that you think they are, by treating people in this way you are arguing that an Arab farming land that has been farmed by his ancestors for a thousand years has less rights than a say Russian Jew who either a tenuos or utterly fictitious claim on that land.... because gee the Arabs have lots of land and the Jews had none.

That justifies any ethiopian slitting your throat and selling your organs, because gee the whites have loads of money and the Ethiopians have none.

You still haven't answered the question about the Kurds... You're ignoring the point. People only seem to care about other people if they're Arabs.

The Kurds are entitled to their homeland having been the ethnic magority for many generations (and by dint of the fact that they want one).

Heck the Zionists have a right to Fakereal... now... but at the time it was founded on crime.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:48:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 2:45:19 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

The Kurds are entitled to their homeland having been the ethnic magority for many generations (and by dint of the fact that they want one).

Heck the Zionists have a right to Fakereal... now... but at the time it was founded on crime.

Good that you feel that way, but you still see very few "Free Kurdistan" campaigns compared to "Free Palestine" campaigns when, imo, Kurds have a more legit claim than Palestinians do.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:56:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 2:48:29 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/15/2011 2:45:19 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

The Kurds are entitled to their homeland having been the ethnic magority for many generations (and by dint of the fact that they want one).

Heck the Zionists have a right to Fakereal... now... but at the time it was founded on crime.

Good that you feel that way, but you still see very few "Free Kurdistan" campaigns compared to "Free Palestine" campaigns when, imo, Kurds have a more legit claim than Palestinians do.

Great... So the number of people campaigning is relevent to the legitimacy of the claim how?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:58:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 2:56:39 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/15/2011 2:48:29 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/15/2011 2:45:19 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

The Kurds are entitled to their homeland having been the ethnic magority for many generations (and by dint of the fact that they want one).

Heck the Zionists have a right to Fakereal... now... but at the time it was founded on crime.

Good that you feel that way, but you still see very few "Free Kurdistan" campaigns compared to "Free Palestine" campaigns when, imo, Kurds have a more legit claim than Palestinians do.

Great... So the number of people campaigning is relevent to the legitimacy of the claim how?

It doesn't. I just find it hypocritical that so many people care about Palestine while saying nothing about Kurdistan or anywhere else in the world.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 2:58:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2011 2:48:29 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/15/2011 2:45:19 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

The Kurds are entitled to their homeland having been the ethnic magority for many generations (and by dint of the fact that they want one).

Heck the Zionists have a right to Fakereal... now... but at the time it was founded on crime.

Good that you feel that way, but you still see very few "Free Kurdistan" campaigns compared to "Free Palestine" campaigns when, imo, Kurds have a more legit claim than Palestinians do.

Palestine is simply a trendier issue.
I think the main reason why Israel gets 'undue' negative media attention is not due to anti-semitism, indeed quite the opposite. It is because the Israeli's are mostly westerners, European, North American. On quite a few occaisions on the news the spokesperson for the IDF has been a blonde major with a strong american accent. Israel also wants to be regarded as a western, indeed European power.

We expect Arabs to treat each other like crap, when whites do it we get upset. And the Jews are/mostly pretend to be white.

But you are right, their should be more 'free kurdistan' campaigns.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.