Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 6:09:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
here is detailes on peacefull islam
http://www.israelnationalnews.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 6:23:39 PM
peace : At 3/14/2011 6:09:00 PM, banker wrote:
here is detailes on peacefull islam
http://www.israelnationalnews.com...

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 8:46:28 PM
sorry i would not bring them back anyway...!! kids my heart goes out for you..!! how sad...!!: At 3/14/2011 7:21:35 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Ok, Banker, that is sad that such things still occur, but no need to spam up every forum with it.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 9:00:13 PM
well libs ignored Harry Reid's empty apology for racial slurs about Barack Obama, But when Republican leader Trent Lott spoke favorably about Strom Thurmond, a known segregationist in the '40's, he was forced to step down from that post in 2002.

only if you glorify decedance and barbarianisem your geting a pass from libs otherwise if you yern for freedom for all even for the people in lybia and iran and egypt and saudi thay all want what we have then your a racist..!!

if you realy like freedom why dont you share it with the victoms of barbarians who viciously subject thier citizens to rules designed by a barbaric hate cult?

InsertNameHere wrote:
Banker, don't post these things. You will get called a racist bigot like I just was. Just a warning...

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 9:15:18 PM
lol some are so bigoted and thing that they are so elite and super humen that it never could happen to them..!! look at the american taliban and the times square bomber ..! any one regardless of race who is geting in a hate cult will become one..!!
At 3/14/2011 9:06:40 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
If criticizing Islam, which isn't even a race makes me racist then I'm a proud racist.

Grape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 11:28:13 PM
Some pictures of how a coalition of Christians, atheists, and Jews works:

http://upload.wikimedia.org...

I think Islam is a destructive force and I am totally against fundamentalism in general but banker is just ridiculous. The so-called "savages" in the Third World are not close to matching the brutality of the West.
Extremely-Far-Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 9:08:04 PM
At 3/14/2011 8:47:36 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Banker, don't post these things. You will get called a racist bigot like I just was. Just a warning...

What is racist about being against Islam? Which I'm not saying he necessary is....

Keep posting them banker!
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 9:11:58 PM
At 3/15/2011 9:08:04 PM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:

What is racist about being against Islam? Which I'm not saying he necessary is....

People call you racist for criticizing Islam.
Extremely-Far-Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 9:12:48 PM
At 3/14/2011 11:28:13 PM, Grape wrote:
Some pictures of how a coalition of Christians, atheists, and Jews works:

http://upload.wikimedia.org...

I think Islam is a destructive force and I am totally against fundamentalism in general but banker is just ridiculous. The so-called "savages" in the Third World are not close to matching the brutality of the West.

Are you implying that the dropping of the Atomic Bomb was terrorism? Lets support your theory and say that dropping the Atomic Bomb was terror and/or a bad thing.

How many more people do you think would have died overall if the Allies were to invade Japan during World War II?

The atomic bomb was definitely justifiable.
Extremely-Far-Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 9:13:31 PM
At 3/15/2011 9:11:58 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Well I guess I'm racist then, but I havn't encountered that before. But then again...you get called racist for much less these days...
Extremely-Far-Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 9:13:59 PM

Well I guess I'm racist then, but I havn't encountered that before.
But then again...you get called racist for much less these days...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 9:14:32 PM
At 3/15/2011 9:13:31 PM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:

Well I guess I'm racist then, but I havn't encountered that before. But then again...you get called racist for much less these days...

Yes! Another "racist"! Good to know I'm not the only one. ;)
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2011 9:40:24 PM

Actually, people call you a racist/bigot when you equate the radical bullsh*t in those photos with all of Islam, or in other words, all Muslims. If I grabbed some photos of Christians hacking up Muslims in Africa, and then labeled it as a force of Christianity as a whole, would that be valid?

NO!!!
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 10:13:25 AM
At 3/15/2011 9:40:24 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:

Actually, people call you a racist/bigot when you equate the radical bullsh*t in those photos with all of Islam, or in other words, all Muslims. If I grabbed some photos of Christians hacking up Muslims in Africa, and then labeled it as a force of Christianity as a whole, would that be valid?

NO!!!

I believe the point is that 30% of Muslims agree with this viewpoint.... Nearly 300 Million.
If you look at the number of Radical Christians you can point to around 10 abortion bombers in the last 30 years.... and they are defending the rights of babies to live.

Every viewpoint including Atheism/Naturalism produces a radical element, however the muslim belief system does so with effectiveness and overwhelming scope.
I think clearly the person would be pointing to the scope of the problem.
Maybe I am wrong thought, but that is what I take from it.
Extremely-Far-Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 11:01:27 AM
At 3/15/2011 9:14:32 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Plenty of people are racist and/or support racist notions. However, people only notice the racism whenever a white person is doing it.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 11:02:49 AM
At 3/16/2011 11:01:27 AM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:
At 3/15/2011 9:14:32 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Plenty of people are racist and/or support racist notions. However, people only notice the racism whenever a white person is doing it.

http://awesomegifs.com...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 1:44:05 PM
At 3/15/2011 9:40:24 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:

NO!!!

Except it can't really be racist when a person is using actual Islamic teachings to back it up. Most of those people are just doing what the Qur'an and Hadith tell them to. Muslims will tell you differently, but I think much of the time it could be because they're too ashamed to admit that there are some pretty scummy teachings. However, early on, Muhammad certainly had some decent things to say. It was later after he gained power where the more questionable stuff started being added...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 1:45:15 PM
At 3/16/2011 11:02:49 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/16/2011 11:01:27 AM, Extremely-Far-Right wrote:

http://awesomegifs.com...

And Thaddeus wins this thread.