Total Posts:116|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is white genocide a developing possibility?

rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 7:28:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Is white genocide a developing possibility, in the U.S. in particular and the West in general?

I think this question should be taken seriously and not ridiculed. There are few areas of politics and society where I fail to observe racial dynamics and patterns that feed into a larger narrative. That narrative speaks to the evil and aggression inherent to white ethnic consciousness, and it cultivates non-white grievance and resentment.

This isn't a good recipe, and it's unsettling to observe the apparent fragility of the national economy and, by extension, the arrangements through which discontent is bought off and internal security is maintained. What happens once that goes?

I'll appreciate people approaching this question in a reflective and serious way. Thanks!
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 7:48:25 AM
I tried reeeally hard to not respond with simply an "lol".

Frankly, I don't think it makes any sense but perhaps you have some insight that I do not posses about the number of non-white people in the US and their ability to not only inflict genocide on whites but their will to do so.

Now if we we're talking about a foreign threat, it makes a lot more sense but then you would have no reason mention race.

This comes off a little racist, by the way, hahaha.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 7:58:31 AM
At 3/16/2011 7:48:25 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Frankly, I don't think it makes any sense but perhaps you have some insight that I do not posses about the number of non-white people in the US and their ability to not only inflict genocide on whites but their will to do so.

Now if we we're talking about a foreign threat, it makes a lot more sense but then you would have no reason mention race.

Yeah, this dude's a "white nationalist" from the links on his profile.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:02:14 AM
At 3/16/2011 7:58:31 AM, feverish wrote:

Yeah, combining this post and his profile information, he doesn't come off as the sanest inmate in the asylum...
rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:08:39 AM
You guys are right--I'm way off-base. I'm glad everyone could tell right away that this is lunacy.

Thanks for being reflective and serious.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:14:58 AM
At 3/16/2011 8:08:39 AM, rhettro wrote:
You guys are right--I'm way off-base. I'm glad everyone could tell right away that this is lunacy.

Haha. You're an interesting character.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:14:58 AM

Well do you have anything of substance to say, or are you just gonna claim that white genocide is imminent and exspect us to take you seriously?
rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:19:01 AM
At 3/16/2011 8:14:58 AM, feverish wrote:

Well do you have anything of substance to say, or are you just gonna claim that white genocide is imminent and exspect us to take you seriously?

I'm going to start a thread raising the idea, draw a thumbnail sketch that says a little bit about where I'm coming from and what I see, and ask that people approach the question seriously. Then I'll observe how people handle it, whether they raise any points worth speaking to or ideas worth developing. So far it's not really going anywhere. Sorry to disappoint.
rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:21:02 AM
At 3/16/2011 8:14:58 AM, feverish wrote:

It's also worth noting that I declined to say it was imminent. I was just wondering to what extent people here see it as a possibility. If you don't see it or anything like it as a possibility at all, then you're free to get over it and move on. No need to bait the goofy white nationalist, unless it does something for you.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:29:28 AM
At 3/16/2011 8:21:02 AM, rhettro wrote:

It's also worth noting that I declined to say it was imminent. I was just wondering to what extent people here see it as a possibility. If you don't see it or anything like it as a possibility at all, then you're free to get over it and move on.

OK, thanks for granting me that permission.

No need to bait the goofy white nationalist, unless it does something for you.

It does do something for me actually; it satisfies my conscience because I really hate racism.

White nationalism is a ludicrous position, what is the white nation it refers to? White is a complexion not a nationality.
rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:36:13 AM
At 3/16/2011 8:29:28 AM, feverish wrote:

It's also worth noting that I declined to say it was imminent. I was just wondering to what extent people here see it as a possibility. If you don't see it or anything like it as a possibility at all, then you're free to get over it and move on.

It does do something for me actually; it satisfies my conscience because I really hate racism.

White nationalism is a ludicrous position, what is the white nation it refers to? White is a complexion not a nationality.

You win! It only took you three posts to expose my racism and irrationality. I'm embarrassed once again!
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:42:24 AM
At 3/16/2011 8:36:13 AM, rhettro wrote:

You win! It only took you three posts to expose my racism and irrationality. I'm embarrassed once again!

Fancy a debate on a variation of one of these resolutions;
"white nationalism is logical/morally right/ not racist"?
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:42:42 AM
At 3/16/2011 8:42:24 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

(I'd be con)
rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:56:47 AM
At 3/16/2011 8:42:42 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

(I'd be con)

I don't buy evaluations in terms of "racism." My observation is that, whenever whites exhibit racial feeling, preference for themselves over others, or concern for white interests at some level, they are condemned as racist. Yet, what is applied to the white goose is not applied equally to the non-white gander. The reason for this, we are told, is that whites are the historical (and usually perpetual) victimizers and abusers, and that anti-racism is meant as a neutral, moral, logical adjustment.

To me that only holds if one views whites as uniquely guilty for the conflicts between them and other racial groups. I don't hold any particular grudge or resentment against other groups--to me it seems natural for every group to exhibit racial feeling, and I think that a degree of conflict and even brutality among groups is unavoidable. It won't do to cultivate ongoing grudges, so I try not to.

Obviously this won't satisfy, but it's at least a hint about where I'm coming from. I'm being honest, I've obviously thought about the issue, and I'm not trying to get one over on anyone. So, it's not valid to get smarmy, interrogatory, or insulting, no matter how superficially reawrding it is to one's conscience.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 8:59:11 AM
At 3/16/2011 8:56:47 AM, rhettro wrote:

(I'd be con)

I don't buy evaluations in terms of "racism." My observation is that, whenever whites exhibit racial feeling, preference for themselves over others, or concern for white interests at some level, they are condemned as racist. Yet, what is applied to the white goose is not applied equally to the non-white gander. The reason for this, we are told, is that whites are the historical (and usually perpetual) victimizers and abusers, and that anti-racism is meant as a neutral, moral, logical adjustment.

To me that only holds if one views whites as uniquely guilty for the conflicts between them and other racial groups. I don't hold any particular grudge or resentment against other groups--to me it seems natural for every group to exhibit racial feeling, and I think that a degree of conflict and even brutality among groups is unavoidable. It won't do to cultivate ongoing grudges, so I try not to.

Obviously this won't satisfy, but it's at least a hint about where I'm coming from. I'm being honest, I've obviously thought about the issue, and I'm not trying to get one over on anyone. So, it's not valid to get smarmy, interrogatory, or insulting, no matter how superficially reawrding it is to one's conscience.

Ad homs before we even start the debate =P
I take it you are interested in one of the above resolutions?
rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 9:42:29 AM
At 3/16/2011 8:59:11 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/16/2011 8:56:47 AM, rhettro wrote:

(I'd be con)

Ad homs before we even start the debate =P
I take it you are interested in one of the above resolutions?

To the extent that I was engaging in ad homs, I didn't start them. And the tone of reply has been objectively smarmy, interrogatory, and insulting. I don't take it personally, but I'm not tone deaf either.

I don't think the message was that I was interested in the resolution. My point was that I don't by its premise.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 9:59:02 AM
At 3/16/2011 9:42:29 AM, rhettro wrote:
To the extent that I was engaging in ad homs, I didn't start them. And the tone of reply has been objectively smarmy, interrogatory, and insulting. I don't take it personally, but I'm not tone deaf either.

I don't think the message was that I was interested in the resolution. My point was that I don't by its premise.

Really? How have I been smarmy? I admit interrogating you, as this is a debate site, and you can't have views without being willing to back them up. I also concede I was rude, but justifiably so.
What premises are these that you don't buy?
Extremely-Far-Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 10:55:58 AM
At 3/16/2011 7:58:31 AM, feverish wrote:

I don't think that just because he may and/or may not be a white nationalist, that you automatically dis-credit anything he says.
Extremely-Far-Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 10:57:36 AM
At 3/16/2011 7:28:11 AM, rhettro wrote:
Is white genocide a developing possibility, in the U.S. in particular and the West in general?

I think this question should be taken seriously and not ridiculed. There are few areas of politics and society where I fail to observe racial dynamics and patterns that feed into a larger narrative. That narrative speaks to the evil and aggression inherent to white ethnic consciousness, and it cultivates non-white grievance and resentment.

This isn't a good recipe, and it's unsettling to observe the apparent fragility of the national economy and, by extension, the arrangements through which discontent is bought off and internal security is maintained. What happens once that goes?

I'll appreciate people approaching this question in a reflective and serious way. Thanks!

Well do bear in mind that the minority WILL BECOME the majority at approximately 2040-2060. Any one of the dates in those years, it is projected to happen.
rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 10:58:15 AM
At 3/16/2011 9:59:02 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

Really? How have I been smarmy? I admit interrogating you, as this is a debate site, and you can't have views without being willing to back them up. I also concede I was rude, but justifiably so.

I was referring to feverish, not to you.

I explained in some detail why I don't buy the premise--whether or not something is "racist."
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 11:00:04 AM
At 3/16/2011 10:58:15 AM, rhettro wrote:
At 3/16/2011 9:59:02 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

I was referring to feverish, not to you.

I explained in some detail why I don't buy the premise--whether or not something is "racist."

Ok, we can ditch the racist one. How about the other two?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 11:03:33 AM
I'd do a debate that "white nationalism is not inherently racist." Meaning that it is possible to be a whate nationalist and not be a racist.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
kelly224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 11:26:36 AM

I'm not sure there is a genocide on the horizon for white folks, but I do see the growing fear amongst white folks. The population is expected to grow in the coming years, and whites are expected to be a minority, could this be the premise of your post?
kelly224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 11:28:41 AM

It's difficult to see any validity. First of all whites are the rulers of the world, and control all aspects of what goes on. Where would there be enough manpower to stage something of this magnitude?
rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 12:38:24 PM
At 3/16/2011 11:26:36 AM, kelly224 wrote:

I'm not sure there is a genocide on the horizon for white folks, but I do see the growing fear amongst white folks. The population is expected to grow in the coming years, and whites are expected to be a minority, could this be the premise of your post?

I haven't developed it past what I've said, but there are a number of directions in which I could go. One has to do with what I heard one speaker refer to as a process of "semi-democratic ethnic cleansing." There are whole regions, cities, and neighborhoods that were built and cultured by whites that are now de facto off limits to them. In light of that and other matters (the black-on-white violent crime rate, for example), ethnic cleansing has already begun (think also of the phenomenon of white flight). Whites becoming a minority in their own nation is certainly related to this.

Our elites and our academic/media priesthood only ever address these matters in reverse--by blaming the (current) majority population for racial conflict and implying that it should be more tolerant of minorities. This in itself is a tacit recognition of what's actually happening.

It's common to frame the American purpose and founding in wholly non-racial terms, but if one takes the time to learn about early America in detail it becomes clear that a certain ethnos was taken for granted. The phrase, "to ourselves and our posterity," for example, relates to a particular collective purpose, rather than to non-particularist universalism. Simply put, none of the Founders looked forward to white ethnic displacement or uninterrupted mass immigration. That was a later imposition.
rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 12:39:19 PM
At 3/16/2011 11:28:41 AM, kelly224 wrote:

It's difficult to see any validity. First of all whites are the rulers of the world, and control all aspects of what goes on. Where would there be enough manpower to stage something of this magnitude?

A look at the ethnicity of those in control disproves this. Those in power out of proportion to their numbers are not gentile whites.
rhettro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 1:04:44 PM
At 3/16/2011 12:39:19 PM, rhettro wrote:
At 3/16/2011 11:28:41 AM, kelly224 wrote:

A look at the ethnicity of those in control disproves this. Those in power out of proportion to their numbers are not gentile whites.

So I don't sound grossly conspiratorial, I should note that I'm just objectively observing the stats on representation in academia, government, corporate leadership, wealth, etc.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 3:16:08 PM
At 3/16/2011 10:58:15 AM, rhettro wrote:

I was referring to feverish

lol @ objective smarm.

Where did I ad-hom you? I haven't even called you a racist. I said you were a white nationalist, which you apparently are, I said it was ludicrous. Sorry if you feel insulted by my opinion but that doesn't make it an ad-hom. http://en.wikipedia.org...

As for being smarmy, you're the one using forced sarcasm and telling me to "get over it".

I'm a pretty civil bloke really, ask anyone who's debated me. You can't really expect to come on a debate site making vague inferences about genocide of white gentiles and pushing a seditious racial agenda without getting challenged on it.