Jump to topic:

lib green cultist destroying economy

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 8:20:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Gore is using his time on plane rides and hooker patronizing then on green lectures..!
Like the devalopments of fruadulent science of global warming build on twisted facts and creative use of formulas that was specific designed to create wanted outcomes. Green aganda a adopted ateist religion and invented cult to terorize the world..!
Unlike christianity that created private schools and was a power behind family unions and values..!
Unlike christianity that was a power behind goodwill hospitals and schools..! Among other chatities exampled by salvation army..!
Greens are taking credit for closing companies providing work for families due to stiff regulations and fines..!!
Millions are spend towards oil now 4 dollar a gollan becuase obama stoping to explore for finding our own oil .why ? Becuase obama is green!!
Here is a typical story of the success of green cult:

Radical greens are using the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan as an excuse to peddle their wacko, pet theories and push for more stringent environmental regulation. Such efforts literally ship U.S. jobs overseas. On Thursday, Carnival Cruise Lines announced it will move Elation from Mobile, Ala., to Port Canaveral, Fla., so the ship can spend more time in international waters. The culprit is higher fuel costs, which will be exacerbated when the Environmental Protection Agency begins enforcing tough new emissions standards next year. "The Caribbean nations southeast of Florida are not included in the [regulation] zone," the Mobile Press-Register explained. "That means a cruise ship leaving from Port Canaveral would need to burn the cleaner, more-expensive fuel for much less time than the same ship leaving from New Orleans or Mobile." Carnival can't be faulted for adapting its operations to offset new regulatory costs. Elation's new berth is based on realistic business factors...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 10:52:37 AM
Great combination of words without saying anything..! At least you got the spell check across..!!: At 3/20/2011 8:53:24 AM, innomen wrote:
http://www.google.com...

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 10:55:55 AM
Seriously. Write your posts on Microsoft Word first, at least. Your spelling errors are just sloppy and show no real thought was put into your post and that is a red flag for me to not read it.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 10:57:38 AM
At 3/20/2011 10:55:55 AM, nonentity wrote:
Seriously. Write your posts on Microsoft Word first, at least. Your spelling errors are just sloppy and show no real thought was put into your post and that is a red flag for me to not read it.

I think it adds to them immensely :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 9:15:44 PM
In other words "how dare you question global warming" its opposing the green cult..!!: At 3/20/2011 10:55:55 AM, nonentity wrote:

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 9:20:55 PM
teh libes don't know that but orgry jhad detructionest palicies, ogama is a muslim neo nazoi and onlybthe truth will set us us free libes just want to destroy labia is an example,>>>>>>>>..........!!!:::
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 9:49:08 PM
Your claim obama is a neo nazi is not substantiated..! If he is a muslim he is more capable in becoming involved then as a neo nazi..!!
Actions in sudan ,nigiria,indonizia,kurdistan.kashmire., now how can you compare this to neo nazies who are to a extand wrong but value life and are never involved in sharia law..!: At 3/20/2011 9:20:55 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
teh libes don't know that but orgry jhad detructionest palicies, ogama is a muslim neo nazoi and onlybthe truth will set us us free libes just want to destroy labia is an example,>>>>>>>>..........!!!:::

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 10:00:40 PM
At 3/20/2011 9:49:08 PM, banker wrote:
Your claim obama is a neo nazi is not substantiated..! If he is a muslim he is more capable in becoming involved then as a neo nazi..!!
Actions in sudan ,nigiria,indonizia,kurdistan.kashmire., now how can you compare this to neo nazies who are to a extand wrong but value life and are never involved in sharia law..!: At 3/20/2011 9:20:55 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Words can not describe how stupid you are.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 11:01:42 PM
Sorry if you feal that way. It apears we agree on the issues since you where able to mimic my points from other posts. I would imagine you would not couardly use name calls just to chiken out from responding to issues..!!
At 3/20/2011 10:00:40 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/20/2011 9:49:08 PM, banker wrote:

Words can not describe how stupid you are.

mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2011 11:48:48 PM
At 3/20/2011 10:00:40 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
stuff

At 3/20/2011 11:01:42 PM, banker wrote:
Sorry if you feal that way. It apears we agree on the issues since you where able to mimic my points from other posts. I would imagine you would not couardly use name calls just to chiken out from responding to issues..!!

I think he would... especially being that he doesn't have any real response! :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 5:31:29 AM

I wrote some random gibberish in imitation of your terrible English. You were too stupid to realise. Please leave this site.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 10:59:54 AM
again your calling me stupid which only insults you-since your not able to debate on issues even with someone you believe is stupid..!
also its showing that your giving mantel diagnoses when your not having any capability to..!! yet still refuse to respond to issues your so emotionaly involves that it makes you for a fool..!! even if your not capable..!

At 3/21/2011 5:31:29 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I wrote some random gibberish in imitation of your terrible English. You were too stupid to realise. Please leave this site.

mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 11:01:55 AM

hey cerebral, why don't you just be productive and respond to the topic at hand?

Metaphysics:
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:19:59 PM
At 3/21/2011 10:59:54 AM, banker wrote:
again your calling me stupid which only insults you-since your not able to debate on issues even with someone you believe is stupid..!
also its showing that your giving mantel diagnoses when your not having any capability to..!! yet still refuse to respond to issues your so emotionaly involves that it makes you for a fool..!! even if your not capable..!

I don't even know what this topic is about, whilst you continue to write like a five year old I will take the p!ss.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:21:05 PM
At 3/21/2011 11:01:55 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

hey cerebral, why don't you just be productive and respond to the topic at hand?

Haha...
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 5:13:55 PM
Your responding without knowing ? Well this explains a lot on what makes libs act.! Vote,! Etc.: At 3/21/2011 3:19:59 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I don't even know what this topic is about, whilst you continue to write like a five year old I will take the p!ss.

nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 5:16:19 PM
If you want to quote someone by typing your response first, press enter a couple of times between your response and the quote. It only works if the semi-colon in the quote is to the left of the page.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 5:20:16 PM
lib: liberal, possibly liberation of. also could be libel
green: could refer to E.T's, or an environmental party, or someone who is new
cultist: this obviously means Mormons
destroying: reverse creationism
economy: this could possibly mean USA, Europe, or World economy

Really the original point is as clear as day C_N, are you trolling?

At 3/21/2011 5:13:55 PM, banker wrote:
Your responding without knowing ? Well this explains a lot on what makes libs act.! Vote,! Etc.: At 3/21/2011 3:19:59 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 5:26:19 PM
At 3/21/2011 5:20:16 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

I am English, English is my first language. Why should I bother to read such poorly written gibberish. Yes I am trolling a troll.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 5:48:00 PM
Very creative from you. Your adopting the "what is is" argument to do what libs do best. Blame the other guy. Well you spoke for yourself..! Your a trol! You spoke for yourself.! And when it comes to one dearing to condemn the green cult in perticular : At 3/21/2011 5:26:19 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/21/2011 5:20:16 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

I am English, English is my first language. Why should I bother to read such poorly written gibberish. Yes I am trolling a troll.

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 6:08:47 PM
At 3/21/2011 5:48:00 PM, banker wrote:
Very creative from you. Your adopting the "what is is" argument to do what libs do best. Blame the other guy. Well you spoke for yourself..! Your a trol! You spoke for yourself.! And when it comes to one dearing to condemn the green cult in perticular

There are 8 mistakes in the above paragraph yet you claim to have a post doctoral education.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 6:09:53 PM
At 3/21/2011 6:08:47 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Very creative from you. Your adopting the "what is is" argument to do what libs do best. Blame the other guy. Well you spoke for yourself..! Your a trol! You spoke for yourself.! And when it comes to one dearing to condemn the green cult in perticular

There are 8 mistakes in the above paragraph yet you claim to have a post doctoral education.

He doesn't...He lied...We all know it...Time to move on.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 8:43:40 PM
Sorry for my short comming on my spelling. The truth is that I admire your spelling. Despite your struggle to comperhand misspeled words or otherwise non perfect grammer..! My son had the same problem and he grew out of this in high school I don't see it as a concern..! : At 3/21/2011 6:08:47 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote: