Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

liberal,nazi,jihad what they have in common

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2011 12:23:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
As revealed in documents seized by the FBI and entered as evidence in a Texas court, the Muslim Students Association is a legacy project of the Muslim Brotherhood.[1] The Brotherhood is an organization formed by a Hitler-admiring Muslim named Hasan al-Bannain Egypt in 1928.[2]
It was designed to function as the spearpoint of the Islamo-fascist movement and its crusade against the West.

The Brotherhood spawned al-Qaeda and Hamas.[3] Its doctrines make up the core of the terrorist jihad conducted by organizations such as Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, Hamas and the government of Iran.[4] I
ts agendas have been clear since its creation: infiltration, subversion and global terror with world conquest as the goal.

The organization's aspirations for world dominion seemed like a fantasy until the Iranian revolution of 1979. this was succesful thanks to carter who reincarnated in obama and cloned it in egypt.
But that event showed the jihadists that they could conquer and govern a state and use it as a base for Islamic revolution elsewhere. There was no doubt who the enemy was. The Iranian leader Ayatollah Khomeni coined the phrase "Great Satan" and "Little Satan" to demonize the United States and Israel and mark them for destruction.

A formal plan for targeting America was devised three years after the Iranian revolution, in 1982.[6]. The plan was summarized in a 1991 memorandum written by Mohamed Akram, an operative of the Muslim Brotherhood. "The process of settlement" of Muslims in America, Akram explained, "is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process.'" This means that members of the Brotherhood "must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."[7]

Although many Muslim and liberal groups complained about recent congressional hearings on homegrown Islamic radicalism, American-born Muslims are behind a growing number of terror plots -- a trend that Attorney General Eric Holder has said keeps him "up at night."

Many of these homegrown jihadists once belonged to the MSA, which has thousands of members on college campuses throughout the U.S. and Canada. a evil partnership of liberals and jihadist to destroy our nation

here is words from a former leftist

Jonah Goldberg's "Liberal Fascism" book argues that leftism ( socialism)today have doctrinal and emotional roots in twentieth-century European fascism. Many people will be shocked just by the thought that long discredited fascism could mutate into the spirit of another age. It's always exhilarating when someone takes on …received opinion, but this is not a work of pamphleteering. Goldberg's insight, supported by a great deal of learning, happens to be right.

There is a similarity between Islamic Socialism of Mohammad, National Socialism of Hitler, International Socialism of Stalin , Racist Socialism of Obama : they all are anti-liberal leftists against freedoms .

National socialism is and was a LEFTIST movement of Hitler. The reason that the Nazis outlawed left wing parties is the same reason the Bolsheviks suppressed all competing socialist parties. Hitler and Mussolini were both socialists but, unlike the Bolsheviks, they were national socialists as opposed to international socialists. In order to gain the upper hand, the internationalists painted them as right wing. But fascism is inherently a left wing phenom. I suggest you read Jonah Goldberg's book: "Liberal Fascism" in which he documents my statements. And, yes, islamofascism is essentially a religious, socialist, movement in which the only beneficiaries, if you will, are Muslims.

Democratic elections always scary me: Hitler came to government via democratic election, as well as Stalin did. Democratic elections have weak points in front of violence , socialism, totalitarism. By using demagogic-populist slogans(peace, equality etc) as a cover, they win elections, and then they show their real face: war, death, tyranny.
It was leftists, who obviously, labeled Hitler's party NSDAP as a right wing. nsdap was pure leftists: socialist labor deutsche party. The word "deutsche" didnt make the Nazi' party rightists. In those election right wing conservatives lost. When right wing lose, everybody lose. 80 millions ppl were LOST (murdered in WW2 I mean)
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Extremely-Far-Right
Posts: 248
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2011 12:55:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/3/2011 12:23:34 PM, banker wrote:
As revealed in documents seized by the FBI and entered as evidence in a Texas court, the Muslim Students Association is a legacy project of the Muslim Brotherhood.[1] The Brotherhood is an organization formed by a Hitler-admiring Muslim named Hasan al-Bannain Egypt in 1928.[2]
It was designed to function as the spearpoint of the Islamo-fascist movement and its crusade against the West.

The Brotherhood spawned al-Qaeda and Hamas.[3] Its doctrines make up the core of the terrorist jihad conducted by organizations such as Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, Hamas and the government of Iran.[4] I
ts agendas have been clear since its creation: infiltration, subversion and global terror with world conquest as the goal.

The organization's aspirations for world dominion seemed like a fantasy until the Iranian revolution of 1979. this was succesful thanks to carter who reincarnated in obama and cloned it in egypt.
But that event showed the jihadists that they could conquer and govern a state and use it as a base for Islamic revolution elsewhere. There was no doubt who the enemy was. The Iranian leader Ayatollah Khomeni coined the phrase "Great Satan" and "Little Satan" to demonize the United States and Israel and mark them for destruction.

A formal plan for targeting America was devised three years after the Iranian revolution, in 1982.[6]. The plan was summarized in a 1991 memorandum written by Mohamed Akram, an operative of the Muslim Brotherhood. "The process of settlement" of Muslims in America, Akram explained, "is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process.'" This means that members of the Brotherhood "must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."[7]

Although many Muslim and liberal groups complained about recent congressional hearings on homegrown Islamic radicalism, American-born Muslims are behind a growing number of terror plots -- a trend that Attorney General Eric Holder has said keeps him "up at night."

Many of these homegrown jihadists once belonged to the MSA, which has thousands of members on college campuses throughout the U.S. and Canada. a evil partnership of liberals and jihadist to destroy our nation

here is words from a former leftist

Jonah Goldberg's "Liberal Fascism" book argues that leftism ( socialism)today have doctrinal and emotional roots in twentieth-century European fascism. Many people will be shocked just by the thought that long discredited fascism could mutate into the spirit of another age. It's always exhilarating when someone takes on …received opinion, but this is not a work of pamphleteering. Goldberg's insight, supported by a great deal of learning, happens to be right.


There is a similarity between Islamic Socialism of Mohammad, National Socialism of Hitler, International Socialism of Stalin , Racist Socialism of Obama : they all are anti-liberal leftists against freedoms .

National socialism is and was a LEFTIST movement of Hitler. The reason that the Nazis outlawed left wing parties is the same reason the Bolsheviks suppressed all competing socialist parties. Hitler and Mussolini were both socialists but, unlike the Bolsheviks, they were national socialists as opposed to international socialists. In order to gain the upper hand, the internationalists painted them as right wing. But fascism is inherently a left wing phenom. I suggest you read Jonah Goldberg's book: "Liberal Fascism" in which he documents my statements. And, yes, islamofascism is essentially a religious, socialist, movement in which the only beneficiaries, if you will, are Muslims.

Democratic elections always scary me: Hitler came to government via democratic election, as well as Stalin did. Democratic elections have weak points in front of violence , socialism, totalitarism. By using demagogic-populist slogans(peace, equality etc) as a cover, they win elections, and then they show their real face: war, death, tyranny.
It was leftists, who obviously, labeled Hitler's party NSDAP as a right wing. nsdap was pure leftists: socialist labor deutsche party. The word "deutsche" didnt make the Nazi' party rightists. In those election right wing conservatives lost. When right wing lose, everybody lose. 80 millions ppl were LOST (murdered in WW2 I mean)

Everyone already knows what liberals,nazis and jihads have in common. Or I hope everyone should know what they have in common. Read a book called, "Liberal Facism" <----Good Book
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2011 4:46:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/3/2011 12:23:34 PM, banker wrote:
As revealed in documents seized by the FBI and entered as evidence in a Texas court, the Muslim Students Association is a legacy project of the Muslim Brotherhood.[1] The Brotherhood is an organization formed by a Hitler-admiring Muslim named Hasan al-Bannain Egypt in 1928.[2]
It was designed to function as the spearpoint of the Islamo-fascist movement and its crusade against the West.

The Brotherhood spawned al-Qaeda and Hamas.[3] Its doctrines make up the core of the terrorist jihad conducted by organizations such as Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, Hamas and the government of Iran.[4] I
ts agendas have been clear since its creation: infiltration, subversion and global terror with world conquest as the goal.

The organization's aspirations for world dominion seemed like a fantasy until the Iranian revolution of 1979. this was succesful thanks to carter who reincarnated in obama and cloned it in egypt.
But that event showed the jihadists that they could conquer and govern a state and use it as a base for Islamic revolution elsewhere. There was no doubt who the enemy was. The Iranian leader Ayatollah Khomeni coined the phrase "Great Satan" and "Little Satan" to demonize the United States and Israel and mark them for destruction.

A formal plan for targeting America was devised three years after the Iranian revolution, in 1982.[6]. The plan was summarized in a 1991 memorandum written by Mohamed Akram, an operative of the Muslim Brotherhood. "The process of settlement" of Muslims in America, Akram explained, "is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process.'" This means that members of the Brotherhood "must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."[7]

Although many Muslim and liberal groups complained about recent congressional hearings on homegrown Islamic radicalism, American-born Muslims are behind a growing number of terror plots -- a trend that Attorney General Eric Holder has said keeps him "up at night."

Many of these homegrown jihadists once belonged to the MSA, which has thousands of members on college campuses throughout the U.S. and Canada. a evil partnership of liberals and jihadist to destroy our nation

here is words from a former leftist

Jonah Goldberg's "Liberal Fascism" book argues that leftism ( socialism)today have doctrinal and emotional roots in twentieth-century European fascism. Many people will be shocked just by the thought that long discredited fascism could mutate into the spirit of another age. It's always exhilarating when someone takes on …received opinion, but this is not a work of pamphleteering. Goldberg's insight, supported by a great deal of learning, happens to be right.


There is a similarity between Islamic Socialism of Mohammad, National Socialism of Hitler, International Socialism of Stalin , Racist Socialism of Obama : they all are anti-liberal leftists against freedoms .

National socialism is and was a LEFTIST movement of Hitler. The reason that the Nazis outlawed left wing parties is the same reason the Bolsheviks suppressed all competing socialist parties. Hitler and Mussolini were both socialists but, unlike the Bolsheviks, they were national socialists as opposed to international socialists. In order to gain the upper hand, the internationalists painted them as right wing. But fascism is inherently a left wing phenom. I suggest you read Jonah Goldberg's book: "Liberal Fascism" in which he documents my statements. And, yes, islamofascism is essentially a religious, socialist, movement in which the only beneficiaries, if you will, are Muslims.

Democratic elections always scary me: Hitler came to government via democratic election, as well as Stalin did. Democratic elections have weak points in front of violence , socialism, totalitarism. By using demagogic-populist slogans(peace, equality etc) as a cover, they win elections, and then they show their real face: war, death, tyranny.
It was leftists, who obviously, labeled Hitler's party NSDAP as a right wing. nsdap was pure leftists: socialist labor deutsche party. The word "deutsche" didnt make the Nazi' party rightists. In those election right wing conservatives lost. When right wing lose, everybody lose. 80 millions ppl were LOST (murdered in WW2 I mean)

The one thing they have in common is that you disagree with them. There is nothing else to conect those things.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2011 10:20:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think I did not address how important it was the poor and the struggle of the little guy for hitler..! Hitler wanted to insure every german has a car.! So I effect he was liberal his part was to be called the workers nazi party..!!: At 4/3/2011 4:46:45 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/3/2011 12:23:34 PM, banker wrote:
As revealed in documents seized by the FBI and entered as evidence in a Texas court, the Muslim Students Association is a legacy project of the Muslim Brotherhood.[1] The Brotherhood is an organization formed by a Hitler-admiring Muslim named Hasan al-Bannain Egypt in 1928.[2]
It was designed to function as the spearpoint of the Islamo-fascist movement and its crusade against the West.

The Brotherhood spawned al-Qaeda and Hamas.[3] Its doctrines make up the core of the terrorist jihad conducted by organizations such as Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, Hamas and the government of Iran.[4] I
ts agendas have been clear since its creation: infiltration, subversion and global terror with world conquest as the goal.

The organization's aspirations for world dominion seemed like a fantasy until the Iranian revolution of 1979. this was succesful thanks to carter who reincarnated in obama and cloned it in egypt.
But that event showed the jihadists that they could conquer and govern a state and use it as a base for Islamic revolution elsewhere. There was no doubt who the enemy was. The Iranian leader Ayatollah Khomeni coined the phrase "Great Satan" and "Little Satan" to demonize the United States and Israel and mark them for destruction.

A formal plan for targeting America was devised three years after the Iranian revolution, in 1982.[6]. The plan was summarized in a 1991 memorandum written by Mohamed Akram, an operative of the Muslim Brotherhood. "The process of settlement" of Muslims in America, Akram explained, "is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process.'" This means that members of the Brotherhood "must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."[7]

Although many Muslim and liberal groups complained about recent congressional hearings on homegrown Islamic radicalism, American-born Muslims are behind a growing number of terror plots -- a trend that Attorney General Eric Holder has said keeps him "up at night."

Many of these homegrown jihadists once belonged to the MSA, which has thousands of members on college campuses throughout the U.S. and Canada. a evil partnership of liberals and jihadist to destroy our nation

here is words from a former leftist

Jonah Goldberg's "Liberal Fascism" book argues that leftism ( socialism)today have doctrinal and emotional roots in twentieth-century European fascism. Many people will be shocked just by the thought that long discredited fascism could mutate into the spirit of another age. It's always exhilarating when someone takes on …received opinion, but this is not a work of pamphleteering. Goldberg's insight, supported by a great deal of learning, happens to be right.


There is a similarity between Islamic Socialism of Mohammad, National Socialism of Hitler, International Socialism of Stalin , Racist Socialism of Obama : they all are anti-liberal leftists against freedoms .

National socialism is and was a LEFTIST movement of Hitler. The reason that the Nazis outlawed left wing parties is the same reason the Bolsheviks suppressed all competing socialist parties. Hitler and Mussolini were both socialists but, unlike the Bolsheviks, they were national socialists as opposed to international socialists. In order to gain the upper hand, the internationalists painted them as right wing. But fascism is inherently a left wing phenom. I suggest you read Jonah Goldberg's book: "Liberal Fascism" in which he documents my statements. And, yes, islamofascism is essentially a religious, socialist, movement in which the only beneficiaries, if you will, are Muslims.

Democratic elections always scary me: Hitler came to government via democratic election, as well as Stalin did. Democratic elections have weak points in front of violence , socialism, totalitarism. By using demagogic-populist slogans(peace, equality etc) as a cover, they win elections, and then they show their real face: war, death, tyranny.
It was leftists, who obviously, labeled Hitler's party NSDAP as a right wing. nsdap was pure leftists: socialist labor deutsche party. The word "deutsche" didnt make the Nazi' party rightists. In those election right wing conservatives lost. When right wing lose, everybody lose. 80 millions ppl were LOST (murdered in WW2 I mean)

The one thing they have in common is that you disagree with them. There is nothing else to conect those things.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2011 10:31:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 7:34:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/3/2011 10:20:17 PM, banker wrote:
I think I did not address how important it was the poor and the struggle of the little guy for hitler..! Hitler wanted to insure every german has a car.! So I effect he was liberal his part was to be called the workers nazi party..!!:
The one thing they have in common is that you disagree with them. There is nothing else to conect those things.

Hitler wanting every German to have a car was not what made him kill millions of people. I could say you are the same as every Nazi in that you had a mother who gave birth to you. This is true but it has no bearing on what form of morals you choose to embrace.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 12:59:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/4/2011 7:34:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/3/2011 10:20:17 PM, banker wrote:
I think I did not address how important it was the poor and the struggle of the little guy for hitler..! Hitler wanted to insure every german has a car.! So I effect he was liberal his part was to be called the workers nazi party..!!:
The one thing they have in common is that you disagree with them. There is nothing else to conect those things.

Hitler wanting every German to have a car was not what made him kill millions of people. I could say you are the same as every Nazi in that you had a mother who gave birth to you. This is true but it has no bearing on what form of morals you choose to embrace.

Socialpinko, just a pro-tip for you. You cannot make Banker admit he is wrong, you cannot make Banker change his mind. The more you struggle, the more he stands firm and laughs. He is our lovable troll, whom we all hate.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 6:58:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Great point sociol its actualy very logil and therefore I need to agree.

So I will give a other try and see if this will stand. However before I do I must cast my doubt on your age you sound much more logical then lots with twice your age.!

here is why in my opinion hitler was sociolist and therefore believed its his moral right to take police actione against others..!

Just like today but much more so then the eliet was jewish and even to a extand controling markets in banking law etc. A good doctor and lawyer wes jewish..! The inventor of hitlers favorite car porche was jewish..! It was in hitlers heart to enable equal rights for every german.! Every child should be able to become a doctor lawyer etc.! Now so for I agree and you agree and everyone would agree..! Right.? But here we will see a uniform aganda only common in elf ,peta,eco terrorist communities.! And of curse hitler went much further then them.
If any one would safeguard his novice opinion on hitler he would only be able to acomplish it with ignorance..!
Anyone saying that somehow hitler became so powerfull in germany by racisem would have to be as racist on germens himself..!!

At 4/4/2011 7:34:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/3/2011 10:20:17 PM, banker wrote:
I think I did not address how important it was the poor and the struggle of the little guy for hitler..! Hitler wanted to insure every german has a car.! So I effect he was liberal his part was to be called the workers nazi party..!!:
The one thing they have in common is that you disagree with them. There is nothing else to conect those things.

Hitler wanting every German to have a car was not what made him kill millions of people. I could say you are the same as every Nazi in that you had a mother who gave birth to you. This is true but it has no bearing on what form of morals you choose to embrace.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 7:15:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just like today but much more so then the eliet was jewish and even to a extand controling markets in banking law etc. A good doctor and lawyer wes jewish..! The inventor of hitlers favorite car porche was jewish..! It was in hitlers heart to enable equal rights for every german.! Every child should be able to become a doctor lawyer etc.! Now so for I agree and you agree and everyone would agree..! Right.? But here we will see a uniform aganda only common in elf ,peta,eco terrorist communities.! And of curse hitler went much further then them.
If any one would safeguard his novice opinion on hitler he would only be able to acomplish it with ignorance..!
Anyone saying that somehow hitler became so powerfull in germany by racisem would have to be as racist on germens himself..!!:

We'll start you at a level you can comprehend.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 7:26:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/4/2011 12:59:13 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/4/2011 7:34:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/3/2011 10:20:17 PM, banker wrote:
I think I did not address how important it was the poor and the struggle of the little guy for hitler..! Hitler wanted to insure every german has a car.! So I effect he was liberal his part was to be called the workers nazi party..!!:
The one thing they have in common is that you disagree with them. There is nothing else to conect those things.

Hitler wanting every German to have a car was not what made him kill millions of people. I could say you are the same as every Nazi in that you had a mother who gave birth to you. This is true but it has no bearing on what form of morals you choose to embrace.

Socialpinko, just a pro-tip for you. You cannot make Banker admit he is wrong, you cannot make Banker change his mind. The more you struggle, the more he stands firm and laughs. He is our lovable troll, whom we all hate.

At 4/4/2011 6:58:26 PM, banker wrote:
Great point sociol its actualy very logil and therefore I need to agree.

/gasp
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 11:25:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Liberal and Nazi are political opposites. Nazis were about extreme Christian religious conservatism, getting rid of religious minorities to establish Christianity as the only religion, and denying equal rights to gays, Muslims or Jews.

The ludicrousness of the OP and the reply should be exceptionally disturbing to everyone, even if it is common to the reich-wing Republicans.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 1:12:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/4/2011 11:25:38 PM, PervRat wrote:
Liberal and Nazi are political opposites. Nazis were about extreme Christian religious conservatism
Facepalm. The Nazis were not conservatives in any sense, they were radicals for government control of the economy. A cult around the Fuhrer is hardly Christian, and the same can be said for the inclusion of neopagans and occasionally within their ranks, their breeding program, their general rule about rendering unto Caesar everything rather than only what Christianity believes to be Caesar's

getting rid of religious minorities to establish Christianity as the only religion
Again, neopagans, atheists. Quite frankly, the Nazis simply COULD NOT MAKE UP THEIR GODDAMN MINDS, if minds they could be called, about religious policy other than "Jews bad". Which is NOT a feature of a movement focused on religion.

Here's a sample of one Nazis's opinion about a Protestant church.

"The endeavors of this organization and its leading men such as Prof. Grundmann are well meant. But there is no interest either in assimilating (angleichen) Christian teaching in national socialism or in proving that a re-shaped (umgestaltetes) Christianity is not fundamentally Jewish (keine judische Grundhaltung aufweist)."

There were Nazis more friendly to Christianity, and there were Nazis less.

and denying equal rights to gays, Muslims or Jews.
This, however, is true.

A nazi has nothing at all in common with a classical liberal, and a great deal economically in common with a modern liberal.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 5:19:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It scares me to agree with a anarchist , but I must admit you have some wonderfuly great sites there..!: At 4/4/2011 7:26:24 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
At 4/4/2011 12:59:13 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/4/2011 7:34:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/3/2011 10:20:17 PM, banker wrote:
I think I did not address how important it was the poor and the struggle of the little guy for hitler..! Hitler wanted to insure every german has a car.! So I effect he was liberal his part was to be called the workers nazi party..!!:
The one thing they have in common is that you disagree with them. There is nothing else to conect those things.

Hitler wanting every German to have a car was not what made him kill millions of people. I could say you are the same as every Nazi in that you had a mother who gave birth to you. This is true but it has no bearing on what form of morals you choose to embrace.

Socialpinko, just a pro-tip for you. You cannot make Banker admit he is wrong, you cannot make Banker change his mind. The more you struggle, the more he stands firm and laughs. He is our lovable troll, whom we all hate.



At 4/4/2011 6:58:26 PM, banker wrote:
Great point sociol its actualy very logil and therefore I need to agree.

/gasp
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 5:24:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/4/2011 6:58:26 PM, banker wrote:
Great point sociol its actualy very logil and therefore I need to agree.:
So I will give a other try and see if this will stand. However before I do I must cast my doubt on your age you sound much more logical then lots with twice your age.!

here is why in my opinion hitler was sociolist and therefore believed its his moral right to take police actione against others..!

Just like today but much more so then the eliet was jewish and even to a extand controling markets in banking law etc. A good doctor and lawyer wes jewish..! The inventor of hitlers favorite car porche was jewish..! It was in hitlers heart to enable equal rights for every german.! Every child should be able to become a doctor lawyer etc.! Now so for I agree and you agree and everyone would agree..! Right.? But here we will see a uniform aganda only common in elf ,peta,eco terrorist communities.! And of curse hitler went much further then them.
If any one would safeguard his novice opinion on hitler he would only be able to acomplish it with ignorance..!
Anyone saying that somehow hitler became so powerfull in germany by racisem would have to be as racist on germens himself..!!

At 4/4/2011 7:34:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/3/2011 10:20:17 PM, banker wrote:
I think I did not address how important it was the poor and the struggle of the little guy for hitler..! Hitler wanted to insure every german has a car.! So I effect he was liberal his part was to be called the workers nazi party..!!:
The one thing they have in common is that you disagree with them. There is nothing else to conect those things.

Hitler wanting every German to have a car was not what made him kill millions of people. I could say you are the same as every Nazi in that you had a mother who gave birth to you. This is true but it has no bearing on what form of morals you choose to embrace.

WTH is this? You agree and then go on a conspiracy rampage? And I'm 16. Only a troll like yourself would lie about something like that.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 9:52:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://m.youtube.com...
This link is giving a true pic on what religion was closest to hitler and by the way your post was great. and very educational since month many like to blame christians for all evil even for nazisem, I like to thank you for clearing this up..!

Here is how some would link hitler to islam rather then anything else

At 4/5/2011 1:12:31 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/4/2011 11:25:38 PM, PervRat wrote:
Liberal and Nazi are political opposites. Nazis were about extreme Christian religious conservatism
Facepalm. The Nazis were not conservatives in any sense, they were radicals for government control of the economy. A cult around the Fuhrer is hardly Christian, and the same can be said for the inclusion of neopagans and occasionally within their ranks, their breeding program, their general rule about rendering unto Caesar everything rather than only what Christianity believes to be Caesar's

getting rid of religious minorities to establish Christianity as the only religion
Again, neopagans, atheists. Quite frankly, the Nazis simply COULD NOT MAKE UP THEIR GODDAMN MINDS, if minds they could be called, about religious policy other than "Jews bad". Which is NOT a feature of a movement focused on religion.

Here's a sample of one Nazis's opinion about a Protestant church.

"The endeavors of this organization and its leading men such as Prof. Grundmann are well meant. But there is no interest either in assimilating (angleichen) Christian teaching in national socialism or in proving that a re-shaped (umgestaltetes) Christianity is not fundamentally Jewish (keine judische Grundhaltung aufweist)."

There were Nazis more friendly to Christianity, and there were Nazis less.

and denying equal rights to gays, Muslims or Jews.
This, however, is true.

A nazi has nothing at all in common with a classical liberal, and a great deal economically in common with a modern liberal.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 10:01:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/5/2011 9:52:40 PM, banker wrote:
http://m.youtube.com...
This link is giving a true pic on what religion was closest to hitler and by the way your post was great. and very educational since month many like to blame christians for all evil even for nazisem, I like to thank you for clearing this up..!

Here is how some would link hitler to islam rather then anything else:
At 4/5/2011 1:12:31 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/4/2011 11:25:38 PM, PervRat wrote:
Liberal and Nazi are political opposites. Nazis were about extreme Christian religious conservatism
Facepalm. The Nazis were not conservatives in any sense, they were radicals for government control of the economy. A cult around the Fuhrer is hardly Christian, and the same can be said for the inclusion of neopagans and occasionally within their ranks, their breeding program, their general rule about rendering unto Caesar everything rather than only what Christianity believes to be Caesar's

getting rid of religious minorities to establish Christianity as the only religion
Again, neopagans, atheists. Quite frankly, the Nazis simply COULD NOT MAKE UP THEIR GODDAMN MINDS, if minds they could be called, about religious policy other than "Jews bad". Which is NOT a feature of a movement focused on religion.

Here's a sample of one Nazis's opinion about a Protestant church.

"The endeavors of this organization and its leading men such as Prof. Grundmann are well meant. But there is no interest either in assimilating (angleichen) Christian teaching in national socialism or in proving that a re-shaped (umgestaltetes) Christianity is not fundamentally Jewish (keine judische Grundhaltung aufweist)."

There were Nazis more friendly to Christianity, and there were Nazis less.

and denying equal rights to gays, Muslims or Jews.
This, however, is true.

A nazi has nothing at all in common with a classical liberal, and a great deal economically in common with a modern liberal.

Banker just keeps getting funnier and sadder.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
boredinclass
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 11:02:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well nazis and Jihadists both want the domination of a certain people. And according to the american nazi party, they are for a border fence (liberals are not), they are against affirmative action (liberals are not) they are against gay marriage (liberals are not) and they are for the most part, extremely anti-obama. (and guess what)
http://www.americannaziparty.com...
http://www.americannaziparty.com...

And jihadists have nothing to do with nazis or liberals. Their goal is to start a holy war therefore ending the world. That is their main goal. They aren't a political group. But if you're refering to terrorists
They're against abortion- (liberal's aren't)
They don't like women's rights, and they aren't too fond of affirmative action (liberals are)
They're also against gay marriage (liberal's are for it)
They are extremists, we haven't really had any (organized) party-recognized uprisings from the liberal party.

And jihadists and nazi's mainly tackle social issues, liberals also involve fiscal issues into their platform.

So what do they have in common?
-you don't like them.
-They're human
-a majority of them have hair
-They breathe air
-Most of them are either male or female
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 11:07:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/5/2011 11:02:31 PM, boredinclass wrote:
And jihadists and nazi's mainly tackle social issues, liberals also involve fiscal issues into their platform.

Nazis.

Na.
Zis.

National
Socialists.
Don't tackle economic issues?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
boredinclass
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 11:12:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I meant that the reputation for liberals includes fiscal issues, but mainly people perceive nazis as racists. And yeah, but on key issues they are different, and yeah they're socialist.
OrionsGambit
Posts: 258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:32:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Not to burst any bubbles but the Nazi party and its' fascism were right-wing, conservative, ultra-nationalist political groups. They have about as much to do with modern liberals or true socialism as an atheist does with the Catholic Church.

For as intelligent as some of the people posting in here espouse to be I'm a little shocked they've fallen into this crypto-fascist line of revision.
Noblesse Oblige
OrionsGambit
Posts: 258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:41:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/5/2011 11:07:21 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/5/2011 11:02:31 PM, boredinclass wrote:
And jihadists and nazi's mainly tackle social issues, liberals also involve fiscal issues into their platform.

Nazis.

Na.
Zis.

National
Socialists.
Don't tackle economic issues?

Actually no, not in the context of the Nazi Party of Germany. You are confusing Mussolini fascism with Nazi fascism which even than is a stretch since Mussolini was kicked from the Italian Socialist Party; because he exposed very anti-socialist views. Mussolini fascism evolved into what is now considered modern corporatism while the Nazi party stuck to their social values perfection while adopting rather centrist fiscal goals. The modern Neo-Con movement is largely a result of adopting the corporatist mantra and social racism.
Noblesse Oblige
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:41:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/6/2011 5:32:58 PM, OrionsGambit wrote:
Not to burst any bubbles but the Nazi party and its' fascism were right-wing
Define right wing.

conservative
Not to burst any bubbles but they represented a radical change. No definition of "conservative" I've ever heard includes them.

ultra-nationalist political groups.
Irrelevant.

They have about as much to do with modern liberals or true socialism as an atheist does with the Catholic Church.
An atheist who shares economic theories with the Catholic Church maybe. Not an atheist like me though :P.


For as intelligent as some of the people posting in here espouse to be I'm a little shocked they've fallen into this crypto-fascist line of revision.
That's an ad hominem, not an argument.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:46:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/6/2011 5:41:05 PM, OrionsGambit wrote:
At 4/5/2011 11:07:21 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/5/2011 11:02:31 PM, boredinclass wrote:
And jihadists and nazi's mainly tackle social issues, liberals also involve fiscal issues into their platform.

Nazis.

Na.
Zis.

National
Socialists.
Don't tackle economic issues?

Actually no, not in the context of the Nazi Party of Germany.
So you're saying they RULED A COUNTRY and never had ANY economic views?

You are confusing Mussolini fascism with Nazi fascism
How so?
which even than is a stretch since Mussolini was kicked from the Italian Socialist Party; because he exposed very anti-socialist views
Or because he disagreed with some people in it on issues IRRELEVANT TO ECONOMICs.

Mussolini fascism evolved into what is now considered modern corporatism
Also known as "Guild socialism," and effectively a mirror image of FDR's economics.

while the Nazi party stuck to their social values perfection
Vague.

while adopting rather centrist fiscal goals.
Vague.

The modern Neo-Con movement is largely a result of adopting the corporatist mantra and social racism.
The Neo-Con movement tends to be LEFT WING IN ECONOMICS. They occasionally might support something a little more centrist like the welfare reform Clinton signed, but they take the welfare state for granted. A "Neo-con" is a "Liberal who got mugged" for ***** sake. The "Con" in neo-con refers to issues like crime and foreign policy, not economics. Goddamn, don't argue against your own side like that. If fascists are as similar to neo-cons as you seem to think, they are, CONSEQUENTLY, similar to modern liberals in economics.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
OrionsGambit
Posts: 258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:56:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"Not to burst any bubbles but they represented a radical change. No definition of "conservative" I've ever heard includes them."

The Nazi Party wasn't radical in the least for the times. Once you educate yourself on at least that point, I'll correct you on the rest. Taking baby steps for you.
Noblesse Oblige
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:56:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/6/2011 5:56:01 PM, OrionsGambit wrote:
"Not to burst any bubbles but they represented a radical change. No definition of "conservative" I've ever heard includes them."

The Nazi Party wasn't radical in the least for the times.

Killing 6 million people ain't conserving nothing.

Also, that's not how one argues. ARGUE or gtfo.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
OrionsGambit
Posts: 258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:02:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/6/2011 5:56:55 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/6/2011 5:56:01 PM, OrionsGambit wrote:
"Not to burst any bubbles but they represented a radical change. No definition of "conservative" I've ever heard includes them."

The Nazi Party wasn't radical in the least for the times.

Killing 6 million people ain't conserving nothing.

Also, that's not how one argues. ARGUE or gtfo.

Ahh. I think I heard your pride cry out in pain. Regardless it's hard to "argue" with someone who has shown no knowledge of the field. Once you get time read up on the era and than come back and I'll "argue" with you.
Noblesse Oblige
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:05:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/6/2011 6:02:27 PM, OrionsGambit wrote:
At 4/6/2011 5:56:55 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/6/2011 5:56:01 PM, OrionsGambit wrote:
"Not to burst any bubbles but they represented a radical change. No definition of "conservative" I've ever heard includes them."

The Nazi Party wasn't radical in the least for the times.

Killing 6 million people ain't conserving nothing.

Also, that's not how one argues. ARGUE or gtfo.

Ahh. I think I heard your pride cry out in pain. Regardless it's hard to "argue" with someone who has shown no knowledge of the field.
Again, not arguing. What you're doing instead of arguing is called "Ad hominem."
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:06:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
And though recommending reading isn't an argument, what makes it worse is a failure to even refer to a source. If I were so profoundly stupid as to use "lol read a book" as an argument, I would have at least linked to something like this:

http://www.scribd.com...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.