Jump to topic:

America needs a new political party in power

JustinChains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 8:59:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I will start off by throwing some bones to chew on....

The War on Drugs costs us $70 billion a year for the past 37 years, but drugs remain as available today as in 1971. Why does Congress ignore viable options while continuing to waste our money for its failed drug war?

Do both parties pride themselves about their $700 billion trade deficit that they facilitate annually by doing nothing to stop it? Do they brag about the $9 trillion national debt they bequeathed upon our citizens for decades to come? Can they stand tall as they rebuild Iraq, but watch Katrina-ravaged New Orleans and other natural disaster stricken areas slog through the unending rubble of devastated neighborhoods?

How about 14 million unemployed Americans while 20 million illegal aliens depress and wreak havoc on our wages and jobs across America? How do they fabricate, "Illegal aliens do the jobs that Americans won't do at slave wages…."

While we give billions of dollars to Iraq–and thousands of our soldiers' lives, how can our President tolerate 1.3 million homeless people in America with 13 million children living below the poverty level?

While they send over 572,000 troops to 700 bases worldwide, how can the allow our borders to stand wide open to an invading armada of illegal aliens? How does it make sense to maintain 35,000 troops on Korea's border, but not on our own?

Is it right for our Congress to force American taxpayers to shell out $338 billion dollars annually to pay for education, medical care, language translation, food, assisted housing and incarceration costs for people who broke our laws to enter our country and break our laws daily by remaining here? What rationale does the president use for his lack of upholding the U.S. Constitution?

Why would Congress uphold and increase H-1B, H-2B, L-1 and many other visas that undermine and steal jobs away from millions of Americans? Why would those we elect to serve us enslave us? Why would they outsource, insource and offshore our jobs to third world countries in order to give our own corporations greater profits at the expense of our citizens?

Republicans and Democrats have had over 100 years of complete power to show what they could do for our country.

It's time to take out of power what is not working...

It's time to let a new party prove what it can do...

It's time for a new America.
"Live True. Love Strong. Let the fires of integrity burn bright in your soul."

- Justin Chains -
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 11:35:16 PM
At 4/14/2011 8:59:09 PM, JustinChains wrote:
I will start off by throwing some bones to chew on....

The War on Drugs costs us $70 billion a year for the past 37 years, but drugs remain as available today as in 1971. Why does Congress ignore viable options while continuing to waste our money for its failed drug war?

Do both parties pride themselves about their $700 billion trade deficit that they facilitate annually by doing nothing to stop it? Do they brag about the $9 trillion national debt they bequeathed upon our citizens for decades to come? Can they stand tall as they rebuild Iraq, but watch Katrina-ravaged New Orleans and other natural disaster stricken areas slog through the unending rubble of devastated neighborhoods?

How about 14 million unemployed Americans while 20 million illegal aliens depress and wreak havoc on our wages and jobs across America? How do they fabricate, "Illegal aliens do the jobs that Americans won't do at slave wages…."

While we give billions of dollars to Iraq–and thousands of our soldiers' lives, how can our President tolerate 1.3 million homeless people in America with 13 million children living below the poverty level?

While they send over 572,000 troops to 700 bases worldwide, how can the allow our borders to stand wide open to an invading armada of illegal aliens? How does it make sense to maintain 35,000 troops on Korea's border, but not on our own?

Is it right for our Congress to force American taxpayers to shell out $338 billion dollars annually to pay for education, medical care, language translation, food, assisted housing and incarceration costs for people who broke our laws to enter our country and break our laws daily by remaining here? What rationale does the president use for his lack of upholding the U.S. Constitution?

Why would Congress uphold and increase H-1B, H-2B, L-1 and many other visas that undermine and steal jobs away from millions of Americans? Why would those we elect to serve us enslave us? Why would they outsource, insource and offshore our jobs to third world countries in order to give our own corporations greater profits at the expense of our citizens?

Republicans and Democrats have had over 100 years of complete power to show what they could do for our country.

It's time to take out of power what is not working...

It's time to let a new party prove what it can do...

It's time for a new America.

Not gonna happen. People don't want to end the drug war. People don't want to abandon the left or right so the other half can take advantage of their non-vote. People don't care about Katrina, where-ever that is (joking, but not really). People don't want to pull our troops home when the world hates us so much that we need them out there. Unless people can be educated and we can get people to actually care about half the sh*t you are talking about, then there's no reason to expect anything to change.
kfc
JustinChains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 4:48:57 PM
My position is that I feel America in the majority doesn't care about important issues or know what's really going on... Is because of the two parties in power right now. People have lost their faith in politics. Unless a new party comes into power, giving a fresh perspective, I predict that these two parties will get even more carried away from the people's needs and continue to build politics with greed as their main source of motivation and belittling the opposition as their main tactic for gaining power.

- Justin Chains -
JustinChains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 5:17:15 PM
My numbers are several years old because my source for those numbers is outdated I'm guessing. But my stance on the topic is not swayed by this fact. The problems are still here as they have been for quite some time now.

- Justin Chains -