Jump to topic:

Fox News: Gov't Preparing for ET Disclosure

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 1:37:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Watch the whole video. If you don't think aliens are visiting our planet, think again. To see the Fox clip, go to [7:03] of the video.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 5:50:58 PM
At 4/16/2011 2:27:32 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
*thinks again. Nope, still don't believe it.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 6:05:05 PM
^^^^^
Probably didn't watch the video. It is hard to deny the existence of ETs when there was footage of UFO's descending upon Jerusalem and shooting up into the sky at light speed and captured by FOUR different cameras from different angles.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 7:54:12 PM
At 4/16/2011 7:42:34 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
Lol, I like how Fox News was asking if Jesus was back.

Agreed, Fox News' speculation as to what it could be is ridiculous. Why the hell would Jesus ascend and descend like an advanced space craft. It's quite clearly an extraterrestrial intelligence piloting a spacecraft.

However, despite Fox's retarded newscasters, the footage is undeniable.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:03:48 PM
At 4/16/2011 7:54:12 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Agreed, Fox News' speculation as to what it could be is ridiculous. Why the hell would Jesus ascend and descend like an advanced space craft. It's quite clearly an extraterrestrial intelligence piloting a spacecraft.

The footage is undeniably uncertain. I'm very open to the possibility that extra terrestrials have visited the planet, but I haven't seen any conclusive or undeniable evidence yet, this video included.
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:04:23 PM
At 4/16/2011 7:59:41 PM, Mirza wrote:
Meteorite...

I would like to see footage with an HD camera. Thanks.

Lol, how's a meteorite going to sit in one spot and then fly up into space again like that?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:04:44 PM
At 4/16/2011 8:03:48 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
At 4/16/2011 7:54:12 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The footage is undeniably uncertain. I'm very open to the possibility that extra terrestrials have visited the planet, but I haven't seen any conclusive or undeniable evidence yet, this video included.
And it is easy to manipulate with videos. The current software makes no limits to what you can design and put into a video.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:05:02 PM
Meteorite...

LMAO. Meteorites don't ASCEND into the sky. THINK.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:06:43 PM
At 4/16/2011 8:04:44 PM, Mirza wrote:
And it is easy to manipulate with videos. The current software makes no limits to what you can design and put into a video.

First of all, Raising the Goalpost. Second of all, there were four videos shot from four different people from four different angles. Sorry, but you can't get any more solid footage than that.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:07:04 PM
At 4/16/2011 8:04:23 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
Meteorite...

Lol, how's a meteorite going to sit in one spot and then fly up into space again like that?
Not all of those are meteorites. The shooting dots seem to be reflections. It does not have to be a spaceship. People tend to choose the most fascinating beliefs, and what is more fascinating than to think that aliens are flying around here, and we have caught them on cameras?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:08:23 PM
At 4/16/2011 8:05:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Meteorite...

LMAO. Meteorites don't ASCEND into the sky. THINK.
I didn't say all of those were meteorites. You think.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:10:53 PM
At 4/16/2011 8:06:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
First of all, Raising the Goalpost.
Copying other users' nonsenses again?

Second of all, there were four videos shot from four different people from four different angles. Sorry, but you can't get any more solid footage than that.
With high quality cameras? Please. Thousands of so-called footages of alien spacecrafts and not one comes with HD quality and no sign of manipulation. That is not evidence. It's nonsense if you use that as evidence for spacecrafts with ET.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:16:18 PM
At 4/16/2011 8:10:53 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/16/2011 8:06:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
First of all, Raising the Goalpost.
Copying other users' nonsenses again?

Pointing out your fallacies isn't copying other users. Perhaps it's a sign that other users have caught you committing the same fallacies I have called you out on. In other words, you're a repeat offender. Your attempt to be clever shot yourself in the foot.

Second of all, there were four videos shot from four different people from four different angles. Sorry, but you can't get any more solid footage than that.
With high quality cameras? Please. Thousands of so-called footages of alien spacecrafts and not one comes with HD quality and no sign of manipulation. That is not evidence. It's nonsense if you use that as evidence for spacecrafts with ET.

Stop asking about the quality and watch the video instead. It was one UFO descending and ascending over Jerusalem and four different people captured the same exact footage. The shots were clear enough to know that it wasn't a plane, shooting star, or anything of the sort. No amount of blurriness could change the way in which the big bright object moved from the sky to the ground and back up again.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:20:20 PM
Watch the footage from [3:28 - 4:18] to see the spacecraft over Jerusalem.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:22:34 PM
At 4/16/2011 8:16:18 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Pointing out your fallacies isn't copying other users. Perhaps it's a sign that other users have caught you committing the same fallacies I have called you out on.
Yes for the first time only after someone else used the same wording. Try again.

In other words, you're a repeat offender. Your attempt to be clever shot yourself in the foot.
I understand, you are all smart - I should not even be here among geniuses who don't rip off journals on the web. Excuse me.

Stop asking about the quality and watch the video instead.
I don't just watch. I analyze.

It was one UFO
UFO, not spaceship.

descending and ascending over Jerusalem and four different people captured the same exact footage. The shots were clear enough to know that it wasn't a plane, shooting star, or anything of the sort. No amount of blurriness could change the way in which the big bright object moved from the sky to the ground and back up again.
But possibly manipulation... http://www.aolnews.com...

HD camera thank you. I don't mind believing in aliens. But this nonsense is not evidence. It is manipulation.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:25:03 PM
The Fox clip looks like re-entering space debris. The interview at the end seems like a hoax.

With so many cameras pointed at the sky these days, it's becoming possible to identify meteors and falling space debris. Meteors have been tracked to an impact area and fragments found.

"Where ever there is smoke, there is a smoke maker."

If there are creatures from another dimension, they'll eventually make it to prime time television.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:59:18 PM
At 4/16/2011 8:22:34 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/16/2011 8:16:18 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Pointing out your fallacies isn't copying other users. Perhaps it's a sign that other users have caught you committing the same fallacies I have called you out on.
Yes for the first time only after someone else used the same wording. Try again.

There's no other name for the "Raising the Goalpost" fallacy.

It was one UFO
UFO, not spaceship.

Sure, but it's still extraterrestrial in origin. Nothing from this Earth looks or moves like that.

descending and ascending over Jerusalem and four different people captured the same exact footage. The shots were clear enough to know that it wasn't a plane, shooting star, or anything of the sort. No amount of blurriness could change the way in which the big bright object moved from the sky to the ground and back up again.
But possibly manipulation... http://www.aolnews.com...

LMAO! That article doesn't cast any doubt. All it did was say that because of this new close up footage, it's easier to analyze and thus easier to debunk, yet admits that the debunking has yet to happen! Perhaps you should have actually read the article before suggesting that it casts doubt on the validity of the UFO sighting.

HD camera thank you. I don't mind believing in aliens. But this nonsense is not evidence. It is manipulation.

You have ZERO evidence to suggest any manipulation of the footage. That is pure blind belief on your behalf. You are making the assertion of a positive action being made (a person manipulating footage), thus the burden is on you to demonstrate that such video manipulation has taken place. Until then, the footage is "innocent until proven guilty."
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 9:06:06 PM
At 4/16/2011 8:25:28 PM, reddj2 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

You fail. According to your source: "The Avro VZ-9 Avrocar was a "dead end" in VTOL (vertical take off landing) design."

So the UFO footage of a spacecraft ascending into the air at max speed could not have possibly been the military craft which failed to vertically take off! Also, that project was cancelled.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
reddj2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 9:25:51 PM
At 4/16/2011 9:06:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You fail. According to your source: "The Avro VZ-9 Avrocar was a "dead end" in VTOL (vertical take off landing) design."

So the UFO footage of a spacecraft ascending into the air at max speed could not have possibly been the military craft which failed to vertically take off! Also, that project was cancelled.

I fail...and...

Also the government has secret projects
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 9:29:23 PM
At 4/16/2011 9:25:51 PM, reddj2 wrote:

I fail...and...

Also the government has secret projects

Thy physics are hard to explain in some of the video clips.
reddj2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 9:42:47 PM
At 4/16/2011 9:06:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You fail, what is its max speed? how do you know it cant go faster?:P

also:
http://www.amazon.com...

http://dsc.discovery.com...

Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 9:44:55 PM
Possible ways Aliens would interact with humans:

1) Independence day style. Aliens come to our planet merely in search for resources and have no value for us (although they will anihilate us instead of being outsmarted, obviously). This is the approach surmised by Stephen Hawking, since he believes aliens would use up their resources and be interested in ours. He thinks we should be careful about giving up our position. The idea has merit because of the way we treat lower life (without respect) and the way we consume resources.

2) They're out there but don't care about us and don't bother with our puny undeveloped planet. They could be flying around in great numbers in the relative viscinity of our solar system and are as interested in meeting us as we would be in visiting our nearest anthill. We cannot fathom their existence and level of technology and it will be millions of years until we reach a point where we can. This idea also has some merit, using the anthill example again, since they could be billions of years ahead of us in aspects we haven't even begun to grasp.

3) Humans are alone in the universe. Given the (so far) insurmountable barrier to creating even simple life, it makes sense that we are the only ones out there. I would also lump non-intelligent or undeveloped extra-terrestrials in this category.

4) Geo's paradigm. Aliens are out there hiding (for no apparent logical reason), biding their time, causing freakish isolated disturbances, and apparently able to hide from us except for isolated incidents that have no apparent rhyme or reason. Small pieces of evidence are left behind and immediately covered up (apparently) by governmental entities (for no apparent reason), small amounts of people are abducted and then returned... This is the only possibility that makes little to no sense whatsoever. I guess you can make the case why the gov't wouldn't want others to get their hands on tech so they hide stuff, but why would the U.S. be the only one in a position to disclose? Why wouldn't something solid be overturned by now, other than some lights flashing across the sky (in an era where that is so easily faked it's not even worth watching)? What prerogative could possibly be guiding extra-terrestrials to fit the mold of popular UFOisms?

I used to believe in this stuff and then I identified the part of my psyche that was fueling the interest - the same part of me that 'wanted' to see ghosts and wanted to be part of something really cool and mysterious. There is not one solid piece of evidence that would lead a logical thinker to do more than speculate about the concept, and any unexplained phenomena could just as likely be some other exotic event like a secret advanced human society, people from the future, monsters, or any other completely non-scientific explanation.
kfc
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 9:48:37 PM
At 4/16/2011 9:44:55 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
Possible ways Aliens would interact with humans:

3) Humans are alone in the universe. Given the (so far) insurmountable barrier to creating even simple life, it makes sense that we are the only ones out there. I would also lump non-intelligent or undeveloped extra-terrestrials in this category.

Interesting
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 9:49:00 PM
At 4/16/2011 5:50:58 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
At 4/16/2011 2:27:32 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
*thinks again. Nope, still don't believe it.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.