Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ron Paul Says "Conspiracy Theories" Are True

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 6:03:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
And no, he's not just talking about the North American Union, he also talks about globalism aka the New World Order globalist agenda.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 6:09:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"They don't talk about it and they might not admit about it, but there's been money spent on it."
-- Ron Paul
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 7:19:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ron Paul says Bilderberg Group talks about how to control the banking system and natural resources.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 7:32:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/18/2011 7:32:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I didn't even know people were debating about it. I thought it was evident.

A North American Union, that is.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 7:35:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The people who disagree with it on the grounds of American sovereignty are ridiculous. America would be the obvious power-winner in such a union which is specifically why I disagree with it. Same old American Imperialist game.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 7:43:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Wait what ? Rich powerful people and groups seeking to entrench that power and also seeking to expand it. I am truly shocked and I am pretty sure nothing like it has happened in the history of mankind.

Any way I've got a Conspiracy theory, that that the Conspiracy theories are encourage by various groups, so that when one of their own agenda gets known about, it merely gets lost in the sea of all the other Conspiracy theories.

So the conspiracy theory is that of the conspiracy theories themselves !!!

It doesn't make sense people, Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

If the glove does not fit, you must acquit.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 7:56:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/18/2011 7:35:50 PM, FREEDO wrote:
The people who disagree with it on the grounds of American sovereignty are ridiculous. America would be the obvious power-winner in such a union which is specifically why I disagree with it. Same old American Imperialist game.

People disagree with it on the grounds that it's a step towards Globalism.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 9:04:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/18/2011 7:35:50 PM, FREEDO wrote:
The people who disagree with it on the grounds of American sovereignty are ridiculous. America would be the obvious power-winner in such a union which is specifically why I disagree with it. Same old American Imperialist game.

And who do you think would be paying for most of it?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 9:22:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/18/2011 7:35:50 PM, FREEDO wrote:
America would be the obvious power-winner in such a union which is specifically why I disagree with it. Same old American Imperialist game.

The obvious power winner eh?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 9:47:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/18/2011 9:35:38 PM, Mirza wrote:
What kind of conspiracy theories? There are tons.
NAFTA but much, much stronger.

Welcome 51st state MEXICO!!
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2011 9:56:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/18/2011 9:47:25 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/18/2011 9:35:38 PM, Mirza wrote:
What kind of conspiracy theories? There are tons.
NAFTA but much, much stronger.

Welcome 51st state MEXICO!!

Hell no, we need them to stay a separate nation so that we can blame all out problems on illegal immigrants from there.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 1:00:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
There's a conspiracy to make people think that there is a conspiracy to form a North American Union.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 1:11:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If we decided to take mexico, which we would have back when we conquered texas if we thought there was any value to, then mexico would likely be a blue state. So mexico would never become more than a territory because 50% of americans would not want a power shift towards the left. Same reason why all the other ones cannot become states: there's no red territory to balance it out like alaska did for hawaii.
kfc
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 2:45:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So where's all the Libertarian Ron Paul supporters who deny conspiracies?

Ron Paul set the record straight yet I see no one who stands corrected.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 2:50:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 2:45:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
So where's all the Libertarian Ron Paul supporters who deny conspiracies?

Ron Paul set the record straight yet I see no one who stands corrected.

None of us deny that elites use their power to control the government--what we deny is that the Illuminati/reptilians/aliens/whatever are behind it.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 2:51:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 2:50:01 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
None of us deny that elites use their power to control the government--what we deny is that the Illuminati/reptilians/aliens/whatever are behind it.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 2:52:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 2:51:15 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 4/19/2011 2:50:01 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
None of us deny that elites use their power to control the government--what we deny is that the Illuminati/reptilians/aliens/whatever are behind it.

Additionally, I must admit that I'm fairly skeptical of Tsarion's "hollow earth" hypothesis and Icke's belief that the intergalactic space lizards have a secret base on the dark side of the moon as well.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 3:31:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 2:52:40 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 4/19/2011 2:51:15 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 4/19/2011 2:50:01 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
None of us deny that elites use their power to control the government--what we deny is that the Illuminati/reptilians/aliens/whatever are behind it.

Additionally, I must admit that I'm fairly skeptical of Tsarion's "hollow earth" hypothesis

There's more evidence for a hollow earth than a filled Earth. In fact, the burden is actually on the person claiming that there is indeed layers of dense rock inside the Earth because it is the positive assertion.

and Icke's belief that the intergalactic space lizards have a secret base on the dark side of the moon as well.

There's plenty of evidence at www.LivingMoon.com.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 3:35:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 3:31:22 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/19/2011 2:52:40 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 4/19/2011 2:51:15 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 4/19/2011 2:50:01 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
None of us deny that elites use their power to control the government--what we deny is that the Illuminati/reptilians/aliens/whatever are behind it.

Additionally, I must admit that I'm fairly skeptical of Tsarion's "hollow earth" hypothesis

There's more evidence for a hollow earth than a filled Earth. In fact, the burden is actually on the person claiming that there is indeed layers of dense rock inside the Earth because it is the positive assertion.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

what evidence is there of a hollow earth?


and Icke's belief that the intergalactic space lizards have a secret base on the dark side of the moon as well.

There's plenty of evidence at www.LivingMoon.com.
signature
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 3:40:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 3:31:22 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/19/2011 2:52:40 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 4/19/2011 2:51:15 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 4/19/2011 2:50:01 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
None of us deny that elites use their power to control the government--what we deny is that the Illuminati/reptilians/aliens/whatever are behind it.

Additionally, I must admit that I'm fairly skeptical of Tsarion's "hollow earth" hypothesis

There's more evidence for a hollow earth than a filled Earth. In fact, the burden is actually on the person claiming that there is indeed layers of dense rock inside the Earth because it is the positive assertion.

Can't tell if serious.

and Icke's belief that the intergalactic space lizards have a secret base on the dark side of the moon as well.

There's plenty of evidence at http://www.thelivingmoon.com...

Fix'd the broken link. And there's plenty of evidence for Time Cube theory at http://www.timecube.com... Your site looks only slightly more compelling.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 3:52:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Evidence for hollow Earth?

Basic physics of centrifugal force.

The Earth rings hollow when struck with meteors as does the moon.

A flight crew flew into hollow Earth and documented their findings in a journal. I believe it was the Nobel Prize winner who first piloted a plane around the world.

There's pictures from NASA revealing a hole at the South Pole in Antarctica.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 4:04:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 3:52:51 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Evidence for hollow Earth?

Basic physics of centrifugal force.

explain how.

The Earth rings hollow when struck with meteors as does the moon.

A flight crew flew into hollow Earth and documented their findings in a journal. I believe it was the Nobel Prize winner who first piloted a plane around the world.

There's pictures from NASA revealing a hole at the South Pole in Antarctica.
signature
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 4:07:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
@J_Kenyon

Can you provide evidence for the assertion that the Earth is solid all the way through? No one has been deeper than 16 miles into the crust. Hollow Earth doesn't begin until 1,000 miles into the ground so were a far stretch from affirming that the Earth is solid all the way through!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 4:19:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 4:07:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
@J_Kenyon

Can you provide evidence for the assertion that the Earth is solid all the way through? No one has been deeper than 16 miles into the crust. Hollow Earth doesn't begin until 1,000 miles into the ground so were a far stretch from affirming that the Earth is solid all the way through!

Correction. No ones been deeper than 7 miles into the Earth.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 4:35:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There's plenty of evidence at http://www.thelivingmoon.com...

These guys could at least try to look respectable. The big picture of the pink winged horse rearing dramatically at the sun doesn't inspire confidence.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 4:40:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
GeoLaureate8 wrote:
the burden is actually on the person claiming that there is indeed layers of dense rock inside the Earth because it is the positive assertion.

Taking this seriously requires a certain amount of effort, but it would be remiss not to point out that the claim that the earth is hollow is also a positive assertion.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 12:37:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/19/2011 4:07:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
@J_Kenyon

Can you provide evidence for the assertion that the Earth is solid all the way through? No one has been deeper than 16 miles into the crust. Hollow Earth doesn't begin until 1,000 miles into the ground so were a far stretch from affirming that the Earth is solid all the way through!

Simple mathematics.

The Earth is a slightly oblate spheroid (which would complicate the mathematics, but not enough to make the extra trouble worthwhile) with an average radius of 3956.6 miles http://www.wolframalpha.com... a volume of 2.598×10^11 mi^3 (cubic miles) http://www.wolframalpha.com... and a mass of 6.5854×10^21 tons http://www.wolframalpha.com...

If the earth were hollow beyond the 1,000 mile point, the center would be an empty sphere with a radius of 2900 miles and a volume of 1.022×10^11 mi^3 (cubic miles) http://www.wolframalpha.com...

Subtracting one volume from the other leaves us with a mere 1.576×10^11 mi^3; of solid planet http://www.wolframalpha.com...

The mass of the earth, then, must now be cramped into 2/3ds of the Earth's apparent volume. The resulting density: http://www.wolframalpha.com...=[6.5854%C3%9710^21+tons][1.576%C3%9710^11+mi]^-3

The result speak for themselves. The mass of the Earth is one of the most basic facts in physics; both as one easy to determine to a high degree of accuracy and one that is essential to our knowledge of the rest of the universe. The radius of the Earth is indisputable as well; we've had a fairly decent idea of it before we'd even gone all the way around it, much less seen it from above.

The known mass of the Earth, if compressed into the volume the hollow-earthers call for, would be 1.8 times as dense as "the mean density inside the Schwarzschild radius of a supermassive black hole."

In other words, had there been such a hollow, it would have collapsed in a matter of moments; and we'd be at the bottom of a singularity right now.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!