Jump to topic:

Michael Tsarion vs. Bill O'Reilly

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 2:59:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
An entertaining exchange between conspiracy researcher Michael Tsarion and Bill O'Reilly! Very funny!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 10:52:37 AM
You wanna be a nut, you can be a nut.. and you are a nut.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 1:46:14 PM
At 4/19/2011 10:52:37 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Yes, O'Reilly is hilarious! "Here's where you're wrong. Number one, you hate your country, number two, you're a loon."

Sadly, I'm sure everyone on DDO actually agrees with O'Reilly in this particular exchange.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 3:16:14 PM
At 4/19/2011 1:46:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Yes, O'Reilly is hilarious! "Here's where you're wrong. Number one, you hate your country, number two, you're a loon."

Sadly, I'm sure everyone on DDO actually agrees with O'Reilly in this particular exchange.

Hell no. I agree with him in that he doesn't believe the conspiracy and neither do I, but he argues against it poorly. And hating ones country is no bad thing. Loving it because it is your country most certainly is, but if you hate it, you've probably atleast thought about what it stands for.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 3:59:40 PM

geo, do you often go out exacting vigilante justice on these people who you perceive to be lizard men? i bet not.

with regards to the world rulers, it's a political issue. we should get rid of inheritance and that'd pretty much be problem solved i think.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 4:01:18 PM
At 4/19/2011 3:59:40 PM, badger wrote:

geo, do you often go out exacting vigilante justice on these people who you perceive to be lizard men? i bet not.

with regards to the world rulers, it's a political issue. we should get rid of inheritance and that'd pretty much be problem solved i think.

i'd come on with you to kill a few of the dudes with the money though! for the crack?
signature
Johnicle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 6:54:48 PM
At 4/19/2011 11:23:10 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
I will start believing in lizard men solely on the strength that I don't want anything to do with O'Reilly.

This.

My parents are coo-coo for O'Reilly. It makes me sick when we start debating about politics and they are so... wrong.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 1:29:37 AM
So, let me get this straight.. Michael Tsarion is serious, and Geo is serious about taking this guy serious?

Geo, do you have a working bullsh!t detector?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 2:10:05 PM
At 4/21/2011 1:29:37 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
So, let me get this straight.. Michael Tsarion is serious, and Geo is serious about taking this guy serious?

Geo, do you have a working bullsh!t detector?

Michael Tsarion is probably my number one influence. This video I posted is fake. I just thought it was funny. Bill O'Reilly was talking to a 911 conspiracy college professor. The audio from Tsarion was chopped and inserted. Admittedly, this is not a clip that I would show people to convince them to be Michael Tsarion fans.

The man is literally a walking library of information, has a very critical mind, and would probably demolish anyone here in a debate. In fact, I'd even put Tsarion against William Lane Craig. He has a very deep understanding of philosophy and psychology, he will actually be coming out with a philosophy DVD and has written philosophical treatises.

You underestimate him and judging him by too little of a sample.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 2:19:24 PM
Soon as he went on a tangent about hollow Earth and reptiles, he lost me. Seemed like it had nothing to do with what was being said.

Good mock-up though, seemed like a typical O'Reilly interview.

...Reptiles, wtf?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp