Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

mcdonalds racist on whites

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 12:27:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.liveleak.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 2:33:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am sure you said the same thing in wendies case.? Well is it any wonder why you did not substantiate your claim?
You are aware that for smaller incidents got histarical outraged reportings from the midia.! Not that it is wrong it should be reported but why should white victims be ignored.?
At 4/22/2011 12:32:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
failed conclusion. Not surprised.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 3:19:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well try to comperhand what you see.! . . . Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack.The two black females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older white woman attempts to stop them from dragging the white victim outside into the parking lot. note: the black male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack. At the end, the white victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the black female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend. : At 4/22/2011 12:32:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
failed conclusion. Not surprised.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 3:23:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2011 3:19:21 PM, banker wrote:
Well try to comperhand what you see.! . . . Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack.The two black females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older white woman attempts to stop them from dragging the white victim outside into the parking lot. note: the black male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack. At the end, the white victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the black female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend. : At 4/22/2011 12:32:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
failed conclusion. Not surprised.

At most, this only shows that the individuals involved are racist (and it doesn't even show that conclusively). It doesn't show a thing about McDonald's being racist.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 3:43:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
That poor girl!I hope her family sues McDonalds.  They would win.What could McDonalds have done to help her?1 – call the cops as soon as the beating started.2 – lock the doors.3 – get her into the bathroom and block those doors from her attackers.4 – put down the camera and help her in any way they could. Now she has had a seizure, I would bet that she has had some form of brain damage. : At 4/22/2011 12:32:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
failed conclusion. Not surprised.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 3:48:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2011 3:43:51 PM, banker wrote:
That poor girl!I hope her family sues McDonalds.  They would win.What could McDonalds have done to help her?1 – call the cops as soon as the beating started.2 – lock the doors.3 – get her into the bathroom and block those doors from her attackers.4 – put down the camera and help her in any way they could. Now she has had a seizure, I would bet that she has had some form of brain damage. : At 4/22/2011 12:32:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
failed conclusion. Not surprised.

McDonald's couldn't have done anything. They should be pressing charges against the individuals involved.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 4:24:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well your 23 so we could expect logic to panetrate at some point.! I will try to make it easy.!

Mcdonald is walls and non humen therefore you are right for afguing against suing mcdonalds.!
However to the rest of us who are able to reason their is vicarious liability.

You can be sued for not controling your dog.!
As a agent for a organization you can pose a liability risk for the organization.! Agents of a corporation not only can create liability! But can even bind and abligate the whole corparation to his or hers commitments.!

At 4/22/2011 3:48:17 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/22/2011 3:43:51 PM, banker wrote:
That poor girl!I hope her family sues McDonalds.  They would win.What could McDonalds have done to help her?1 – call the cops as soon as the beating started.2 – lock the doors.3 – get her into the bathroom and block those doors from her attackers.4 – put down the camera and help her in any way they could. Now she has had a seizure, I would bet that she has had some form of brain damage. : At 4/22/2011 12:32:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
failed conclusion. Not surprised.

McDonald's couldn't have done anything. They should be pressing charges against the individuals involved.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 4:36:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So the entire McDonalds corporation is "racist against whites" because of an isolated incident that didn't even involve McDonald employees, let alone their CEO's.

Just for shits and giggles, could you be accurate about something just one time?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 4:51:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2011 3:19:21 PM, banker wrote:
Well try to comperhand what you see.! . . . Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack.:

1. How do you know it was racially motivated? You're jumping to conclusions without sorting out all the facts.

2. Would the young, male employees jump in to stop the fight if two young, black females were fighting? Maybe they just like seeing violence and don't stop ANY fights they see.

3. Perhaps the manager wasn't putting up a facade, perhaps he was just a spineless p*ssy.

the black male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack.:

That doesn't automatically mean they're racist. Instead of going from point A to point B, you go from point A to point J.

At the end, the white victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the black female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend.:

Again, if two black females were fighting and they said the same thing, would that change the motive for you?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 4:52:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2011 4:24:57 PM, banker wrote:
Well your 23 so we could expect logic to panetrate at some point.! I will try to make it easy.!

Mcdonald is walls and non humen therefore you are right for afguing against suing mcdonalds.!
However to the rest of us who are able to reason their is vicarious liability.

You can be sued for not controling your dog.!
As a agent for a organization you can pose a liability risk for the organization.! Agents of a corporation not only can create liability! But can even bind and abligate the whole corparation to his or hers commitments.!

At 4/22/2011 3:48:17 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/22/2011 3:43:51 PM, banker wrote:
That poor girl!I hope her family sues McDonalds.  They would win.What could McDonalds have done to help her?1 – call the cops as soon as the beating started.2 – lock the doors.3 – get her into the bathroom and block those doors from her attackers.4 – put down the camera and help her in any way they could. Now she has had a seizure, I would bet that she has had some form of brain damage. : At 4/22/2011 12:32:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
failed conclusion. Not surprised.

McDonald's couldn't have done anything. They should be pressing charges against the individuals involved.

Customer's are not "your dog."

Now if McDonald employees had been doing this, and the McDonald's management on site was intentionally doing nothing, you might have a case. But it wasn't, it was other customers, and no one was helping (a part from a single person), so you can't really target mcdonalds and no one else as the evil bad guys. Their simple excuse is likely going to be that they were shocked and chocked.

I'd bet that "what to do when your customer's start beating the crud out of each other," isn't covered in the employee handbook.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 5:02:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I wonder if your looking to use your argument to vacate all organizations from any employee responsability or just mcdonalds.?

And if just mcdonalds would jackson and shorpten agree with you.?

Was every one working in wendys when the famous discrimination case against them guilty or just those who commited descrimination guilty of it.?

Are you arguing that we should give special privilages to those who beat brains out of white girls to keep the criminal hosts free of responsability.?

How would you secure organisations from the code of law designed to protect the public from reckless companies like mcdonald employing those endangering girls like the one in video.?

Our law holding organizations responsable for employees actions is designed to stop this why would you eliminate those laws?: At 4/22/2011 4:36:27 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
So the entire McDonalds corporation is "racist against whites" because of an isolated incident that didn't even involve McDonald employees, let alone their CEO's.

Just for shits and giggles, could you be accurate about something just one time?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 6:15:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2011 5:02:52 PM, banker wrote:
I wonder if your looking to use your argument to vacate all organizations from any employee responsability or just mcdonalds.?:

Most employees are told not to engage in any kind of physical altercation. At most, the 15 year old's working the cash register would be fired for filming it and attempting to aid and abet the actual criminals in the case -- the crazed females.

And if just mcdonalds would jackson and shorpten agree with you.?:

Who cares what the poverty pimps think? My question is why you keep turning this in to a black and white issue. Thus far the only person in question of racism seems to be you.

A woman was savagely beaten nearly to death. Let's worry more about that and less about what Al and Jesse would do, because it's irrelevant.

Was every one working in wendys when the famous discrimination case against them guilty or just those who commited descrimination guilty of it.?:

Must not be that infamous because I'm not familiar with it. What happened with Wendy's?

Are you arguing that we should give special privilages to those who beat brains out of white girls to keep the criminal hosts free of responsability.?:

First off, the victim and offenders race is irrelevant beyond identification purposes. Secondly, the people who committed the crime should be tried as adults (hanged and quartered for all I care).

How would you secure organisations from the code of law designed to protect the public from reckless companies like mcdonald employing those endangering girls like the one in video.?:

The offenders are patrons in a restaurant... There's a little something called plausible deniability. How could McDonald's know long in advance that a girl would be nearly beaten to death in their store?

That manager was a p*ssy, granted. Those sh*thead employees pointing and laughing should be sodomized with a curling iron, granted. But how is McDonalds Corp in any way responsible for the actions of its patrons?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 8:02:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
How is Mcdonalds responsible here ?

Who did the beating here, Mcdonalds, their employee's ?

I have a crazy idea, it was the people doing the beating that is responsible ?

But you see, those people doing the beating probably don't have much money, so kinda pointless to sue them, but Mcdonalds has lots and lots of money.....
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 12:19:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
That sounds like a sandwich. "I'll have a racist on whites."
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:06:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/22/2011 4:36:27 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
So the entire McDonalds corporation is "racist against whites" because of an isolated incident that didn't even involve McDonald employees, let alone their CEO's.

Just for shits and giggles, could you be accurate about something just one time?

HA! That would be like asking a newborn to derive the Schrödinger equation.

I don't understand why anyone bothers to argue his nonsense. It's incoherent at best and he'll never actually address your points... probably because he doesn't understand them.