Jump to topic:

obama is bush on steriods destroying economy

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 12:47:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Aside from escelating our mixing in other naations business he is also doing noting to help our economy or lower gas prices..!! He is totaly asleep aat the weel.!!
All those who were hoping global stock markets would surge tomorrow based on a ridiculous rumor that China would revalue the CNY by 10% will have to wait. Instead, China has decided to serve the world another surprise. Following last week's announcement by PBoC Governor Zhou (Where's Waldo) Xiaochuan that the country's excessive stockpile of USD reserves has to be urgently diversified, today we get a sense of just how big the upcoming Chinese defection from the "buy US debt" Nash equilibrium will be.Not surprisingly, China appears to be getting ready to cut its USD reserves by roughly the amount of dollars that was recently printed by the Fed, or $2 trilion or so. And to think that this comes just as news that the Japanese pension fund will soon be dumping who knows what. So, once again, how about that "end of QE" again?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
andyh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 2:46:12 PM
At 4/24/2011 12:47:04 PM, banker wrote:
Aside from escelating our mixing in other naations business he is also doing noting to help our economy or lower gas prices..!! He is totaly asleep aat the weel.!!
All those who were hoping global stock markets would surge tomorrow based on a ridiculous rumor that China would revalue the CNY by 10% will have to wait. Instead, China has decided to serve the world another surprise. Following last week's announcement by PBoC Governor Zhou (Where's Waldo) Xiaochuan that the country's excessive stockpile of USD reserves has to be urgently diversified, today we get a sense of just how big the upcoming Chinese defection from the "buy US debt" Nash equilibrium will be.Not surprisingly, China appears to be getting ready to cut its USD reserves by roughly the amount of dollars that was recently printed by the Fed, or $2 trilion or so. And to think that this comes just as news that the Japanese pension fund will soon be dumping who knows what. So, once again, how about that "end of QE" again?

I don't pretend to know much about his economic policy, or US economics. But, he is incredibly popular outside the US. He has done a hell of a lot in terms of changing the image of gung-ho crusaders into something rather more positive.

He seems to have a rather European style of leading which doesn't quite fit in with the US environment though. I know the healthcare reforms for example caused quite a debate in the US, but here in the UK hardly anyone could understand what all the fuss was about - here it would be hard to rationally defend not having the national health service.

Anyway I've got way off topic here considering you were talking about economic policy - sorry!
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 3:17:19 PM
At 4/24/2011 2:46:12 PM, andyh wrote:
he is incredibly popular outside the US. He has done a hell of a lot in terms of changing the image of gung-ho crusaders into something rather more positive.

Eh...I think he's done his fair share of lowering his image outside the US.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 3:58:04 PM
Since you are all over the place I don't. Know whew to start.

Let me then take on the issue of farighen policy. You claim he is not crusading like bush was.! Well we now know that obama escelated the attacks in pakistan and instgated the egypt chaus and started war in lybia. Libya was not gasing their citizens like saddam did but somehow you decided that its not a crusade..!

Libya got lots of praise for its humen rights advancments that includes. Free housing and free healthcare etc.

True obama choose to ignore the request of irans people to free themeselves from a regime that is hanging their kids..!

Iran people asked us to help them get freedom to their women who are now hanged if one is raped.!
And as you said that is europian to not mix in their bussiness..! So much so that even at the request of saudies to help them stop iran obama ignored them..!

Syria was also not maddeled.! And while 300 people got killed and some where killed at a funural. Obama ignored the victimes..!

How is it that libya egypt who where against terrorisem are victims of usa,s new eurooian aganda of war
And iran syria the bigest terrorist nations are given the respect they need to continue their hostageing their people for their jihad .?

I would agree eorope might like him but they have a history of admiring the wrong leaders..!!
At 4/24/2011 2:46:12 PM, andyh wrote:
At 4/24/2011 12:47:04 PM, banker wrote:

I don't pretend to know much about his economic policy, or US economics. But, he is incredibly popular outside the US. He has done a hell of a lot in terms of changing the image of gung-ho crusaders into something rather more positive.

He seems to have a rather European style of leading which doesn't quite fit in with the US environment though. I know the healthcare reforms for example caused quite a debate in the US, but here in the UK hardly anyone could understand what all the fuss was about - here it would be hard to rationally defend not having the national health service.

Anyway I've got way off topic here considering you were talking about economic policy - sorry!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 5:39:54 PM
While obama is busy using money on his toys he is playing with in libya see what's ignored
BEIJING, April 23 (Xinhua) -- China should reduce its excessive foreign exchange reserves and further diversify its holdings, Tang Shuangning, chairman of China Everbright Group, said on Saturday. The amount of foreign exchange reserves should be restricted to between 800 billion to 1.3 trillion U.S. dollars, Tang told a forum in Beijing, saying that the current reserve amount is too high. China's foreign exchange reserves increased by 197.4 billion U.S. dollars in the first three months of this year to 3.04 trillion U.S. dollars by the end of March. Tang's remarks echoed the stance of Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of China's central bank, who said on Monday that China's foreign exchange reserves "exceed our reasonable requirement" and that the government should upgrade and diversify its foreign exchange management using the excessive reserves. Meanwhile, Xia Bin, a member of the monetary policy committee of the central bank, said on Tuesday that 1 trillion U.S. dollars would be sufficient. He added that China should invest its foreign exchange reserves more strategically, using them to acquire resources and technology needed for the real economy. Tang also said that China should further diversify its foreign exchange holdings. He suggested five channels for using the reserves, including replenishing state-owned capital in key sectors and enterprises, purchasing strategic resources, expanding overseas investment, issuing foreign bonds and improving national welfare in areas like education and health.

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 6:07:58 PM
Well then I'm not counting Obama's home runs.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 9:53:27 PM
At 4/24/2011 9:46:16 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
*drums

drums
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)