Jump to topic:

Trump Donated to Rahm and Reid. WTF

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 3:40:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Donald Trump is a joke. He's a birther, he wants to replace Obamacare with his own healthcare plan, he claims to be a Republican, yet just a few years ago he considered himself a Democrat. He also claims that Ron Paul can't win an election, yet Ron Paul has won 11 times, Trump has won 0.

But seriously, he financially supported Rahm Emannual and Harry Reid?!!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 4:13:08 AM
At 4/27/2011 3:40:14 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Donald Trump is a joke. He's a birther, he wants to replace Obamacare with his own healthcare plan, he claims to be a Republican, yet just a few years ago he considered himself a Democrat. He also claims that Ron Paul can't win an election, yet Ron Paul has won 11 times, Trump has won 0.

1. I still don't see why questioning the presidents birth certificate is such a radical notion.
2. He's not a republican, he's an opportunist, and an exhibitionist.
3. Ron Paul can't win.
4. Rahm Emannual and Harry Reid - see #2.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 4:20:39 AM
At 4/27/2011 4:13:08 AM, innomen wrote:
At 4/27/2011 3:40:14 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

1. I still don't see why questioning the presidents birth certificate is such a radical notion.

I never said it was a radical notion, it's just incredibly stupid, pointless, and a non-issue. I don't care if the President was born on this strip of land as opposed another strip of land, I care about his policies. What does his birth have to do with his policy?

2. He's not a republican, he's an opportunist, and an exhibitionist.

There ya go.

3. Ron Paul can't win.

Ron Paul's competition is a circus act consisting of Sarah Palin who will get smashed in debates, Donald Trump, someone that Republicans don't support given his pro-healthcare stance, and Mitt Romney, a Mormon. Mormons don't get elected.

Not to mention, Ron Paul's new book is a best seller, and recent polling data shows that Ron Paul has enough support to defeat Obama head to head.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 12:47:12 AM
3. Ron Paul can't win.

Ron Paul's competition is a circus act consisting of Sarah Palin who will get smashed in debates, Donald Trump, someone that Republicans don't support given his pro-healthcare stance, and Mitt Romney, a Mormon. Mormons don't get elected.

Not to mention, Ron Paul's new book is a best seller, and recent polling data shows that Ron Paul has enough support to defeat Obama head to head.

The recent facebook activism for Ron Paul is surprisingly enormous. He's dominating in fan pages (http://www.facebook.com... , i'm a proud fan, maybe you'll see my name there!) and this poll also pleasantly surprised me - http://www.facebook.com...

unfortunaty, palin is not so far behind ron in numbers. i'm not worrying, however, because palin sounds like a moron in addition to being one, so the debates will tear her apart. i just hope, perhaps for naught, that the facebook activismfor ron is a microcosm of what the general population is feeling...
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 12:59:26 AM
Obama released his birth certificate today
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler