"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 1:19:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for reminding us how the ideological battles of today are fought with useless and bigoted political bullshiit.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 1:20:53 AM
At 4/28/2011 1:16:17 AM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/28/2011 1:13:06 AM, jat93 wrote:
Yawn.

Just thought you'd want to know..

Haha sorry it was no offense to you, it was to Mr. Trump who seems to think that this is the most important fact that American politics should be focusing on. It's a shame that the American public is (or at least seems) dumb enough to think that this actually matters.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 1:22:16 AM
At 4/28/2011 1:19:54 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Thanks for reminding us how the ideological battles of today are fought with useless and bigoted political bullshiit.

You are very welcome.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 1:22:53 AM
At 4/28/2011 1:20:53 AM, jat93 wrote:
At 4/28/2011 1:16:17 AM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/28/2011 1:13:06 AM, jat93 wrote:
Yawn.

Just thought you'd want to know..

Haha sorry it was no offense to you, it was to Mr. Trump who seems to think that this is the most important fact that American politics should be focusing on. It's a shame that the American public is (or at least seems) dumb enough to think that this actually matters.

Hah ya I couldn't agree more
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 2:45:36 AM
It's hilarious that now that he's let it out, the birthers are just that much more infuriated and now are picking it apart. There's little x's where they shouldn't be, it was a few days late... The more he plays into the game the worse it gets. Savage was accusing the Obama administration of killing the doctor to cover his tracks, on the radio tonight. Seriously.
kfc
Fabian_CH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 6:13:05 AM
More importantly: when did Donald Trump become a serious contender for president...?!
"What are we doing? Do we want to feed a starved humanity in order to let it live? Or do we want to strangle its life in order to feed it?"
- Andrei Taganov, We The Living (Ayn Rand)
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 7:59:38 AM
At 4/28/2011 6:13:05 AM, Fabian_CH wrote:
More importantly: when did Donald Trump become a serious contender for president...?!

He's been putting his face out there for decades, celebretizing himself for this day.
kfc
andyh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 8:05:49 AM
At 4/28/2011 12:58:00 AM, lewis20 wrote:
Earlier today

this whole affair has been absolutely ridiculous and Donald Trump should be ashamed of himself.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 2:45:45 PM
I knew all along that the birther nonsense was all just a bunch of bullsh*t, but at least they can shut up now since Obama's birth certificate has been released.

Also, is it normal for a US president to have to present their birth certificate or are they just pulling this stunt on Obama because he's black?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 2:49:38 PM
At 4/28/2011 2:45:45 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I knew all along that the birther nonsense was all just a bunch of bullsh*t, but at least they can shut up now since Obama's birth certificate has been released.

Also, is it normal for a US president to have to present their birth certificate or are they just pulling this stunt on Obama because he's black?

The birth issue is not solved. I think it's a stupid and irrelevant issue, however the leader of the birthers brought up a good point that if it was an authentic birth certificate, it would say "Negro," not "African American" due to the time period and the normal format of birth certificates.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 2:52:05 PM
At 4/28/2011 2:49:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The birth issue is not solved. I think it's a stupid and irrelevant issue, however the leader of the birthers brought up a good point that if it was an authentic birth certificate, it would say "Negro," not "African American" due to the time period and the normal format of birth certificates.

I agree that it makes no difference, I just can't help wondering what took so long.
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 2:52:12 PM

No, it's not normal. It's not because he's black,it's because he's a super-sekret muslim.
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 2:54:42 PM

The birther issue is not a rational issue to be solved. It's a conspiracy theory. They will ignore facts and come up with ad-hoc rationalizations.

Already, he's released the long form - completely unnecessary - it's astonishing how this could still be an issue, yet because it doesn't have very particular verbiage, the issue is somehow still open?

Seriously, what basis was there to doubt his citizenship to begin with?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 2:58:27 PM
At 4/28/2011 2:52:12 PM, Meatros wrote:

No, it's not normal. It's not because he's black,it's because he's a super-sekret muslim.

Ah yes, of course. How could I be so stupid? He's secretly funding the Taliban and Hamas and is secretly bringing Shari'a law to America.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:04:38 PM
@Insert

Yes, it's normal to ask for a Presidents birth certificate. Bush was asked for his and even McCain was asked to present his.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:08:25 PM
What an absolute joke. Let's hope this debacle puts an end to Trump's mock "campaign" for America's Biggest Attention Whore.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:09:19 PM
At 4/28/2011 2:54:42 PM, Meatros wrote:

The birther issue is not a rational issue to be solved. It's a conspiracy theory. They will ignore facts and come up with ad-hoc rationalizations.

Already, he's released the long form - completely unnecessary - it's astonishing how this could still be an issue, yet because it doesn't have very particular verbiage, the issue is somehow still open?

It's not a conspiracy theory. It doesn't even deserve the honor of being called a conspiracy theory and gives a bad name to legitimate conspiracy theories like the New World Order globalization.

Seriously, where's the conspiracy in the birther issue? It's just a bunch of crazy right wingers with blind Patriotism who can't focus on real issues that matter.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:09:38 PM
At 4/28/2011 3:04:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
@Insert

Yes, it's normal to ask for a Presidents birth certificate. Bush was asked for his and even McCain was asked to present his.

Ok, that clears things up. I don't know why Obama just didn't release his right at the beginning though if it's a requirement; it may have prevented all this birther nonsense from starting in the first place.
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:11:06 PM
At 4/28/2011 3:09:19 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/28/2011 2:54:42 PM, Meatros wrote:

It's not a conspiracy theory. It doesn't even deserve the honor of being called a conspiracy theory and gives a bad name to legitimate conspiracy theories like the New World Order globalization.

Seriously, where's the conspiracy in the birther issue? It's just a bunch of crazy right wingers with blind Patriotism who can't focus on real issues that matter.

I disagree. Just because it doesn't have as grand a scope as some other conspiracy theories, doesn't mean it doesn't deserve some love.
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:11:42 PM
@Insert

I'm actually not sure that's true - do you have a cite on that?
reddj2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:29:14 PM
At 4/28/2011 3:09:38 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
@Insert

Ok, that clears things up. I don't know why Obama just didn't release his right at the beginning though if it's a requirement; it may have prevented all this birther nonsense from starting in the first place.

No they would still call him a Muslim terrorist
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:30:58 PM
At 4/28/2011 3:29:14 PM, reddj2 wrote:
@Insert

lol yes, because an atheist(I'm pretty convinced he's an atheist for a few reasons) is definitely a muslim terrorist...
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:34:35 PM
At 4/28/2011 3:30:58 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
lol yes, because an atheist(I'm pretty convinced he's an atheist for a few reasons) is definitely a muslim terrorist...

He's a radical atheist Muslim extremist who want to implement a secularist regime founded on sharia law. Didn't you know that?
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:39:45 PM
At 4/28/2011 3:34:35 PM, Kinesis wrote:

He's a radical atheist Muslim extremist who wants to implement a secularist regime founded on sharia law. Didn't you know that?

Sigged.
reddj2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:40:51 PM
At 4/28/2011 3:34:35 PM, Kinesis wrote:

He's a radical atheist Muslim extremist who want to implement a secularist regime founded on sharia law. Didn't you know that?
You forgot : "And he is trying to do 1080 no scope headshot"
reddj2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 3:43:04 PM
At 4/28/2011 3:29:14 PM, reddj2 wrote:
@Insert

Barack Hussein Obama II
Thats where the muslim terrorist thing comes from