Jump to topic:

Obama roasts Republicans, mocks Trump.

Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 2:40:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I highly recommend watching the whole thing - its funnier than a lot of professional stand up. Obama actually outright brutally mocks Donald Trump (who is in the audience).
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 4:19:29 PM
Found this positively hilarious. I loved seeing Obama calling out all the people who have leveled ridiculous accusations at him.
"We were having a philosophical discussion and I asserted that the only demonstrable reality is individual consciousness, but he insisted on the existence of a priori moral values that transcended free will. So I hit him." - Walon Vau
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:22:43 PM
whether you love or hate either of them, this is just awesome. when was the last time a president did/said something so funny?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:25:37 PM
At 5/1/2011 7:22:43 PM, jat93 wrote:
whether you love or hate either of them, this is just awesome. when was the last time a president did/said something so funny?
http://www.thug.com...
reddj2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:25:41 PM
At 5/1/2011 7:22:43 PM, jat93 wrote:
whether you love or hate either of them, this is just awesome. when was the last time a president did/said something so funny on purpose?

Fixed
Don't forget bush
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:34:51 PM
Everyone in Washington DC knows the next four years are going to be a disaster no matter who is in office. Might as well laugh and joke about it.
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:14:04 PM
At 5/1/2011 7:34:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Everyone in Washington DC knows the next four years are going to be a disaster no matter who is in office. Might as well laugh and joke about it.

Ron Paul?
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 4:35:57 PM
At 5/1/2011 9:14:04 PM, jat93 wrote:

Ron Paul?

I agree. Ron Paul is a joke. :D
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 5:30:23 PM
At 5/2/2011 4:35:57 PM, Charles0103 wrote:

Ron Paul?

I agree. Ron Paul is a joke.:

Looks like the jokes on you.... as usual.....

http://www.lewrockwell.com...

Courtesy of J.Kenyon
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 5:43:05 PM
Obama's an excellent wordsmith and apparently great at comedy as well. Props to Obama for that performance.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 6:06:21 PM

Ron Paul?

okay, so some will be worse than others.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:41:24 PM
At 5/2/2011 5:30:23 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 5/2/2011 4:35:57 PM, Charles0103 wrote:

Ron Paul?

I agree. Ron Paul is a joke.:

Looks like the jokes on you.... as usual.....

http://www.lewrockwell.com...

Courtesy of J.Kenyon

Ok, dude. Ron Paul is just antagonizing the government. He's singing the same song Republicans, conservatives, and libertarians have been singing for a long time now. I think people really take for granted all that the government does for us.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:43:17 PM
At 5/2/2011 7:41:24 PM, Charles0103 wrote:
Ok, dude. Ron Paul is just antagonizing the government. He's singing the same song Republicans, conservatives, and libertarians have been singing for a long time now. I think people really take for granted all that the government does for us.

False. I don't hear any Republican who supports full civil liberties like Ron Paul does.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:47:09 PM
At 5/2/2011 7:43:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

False. I don't hear any Republican who supports full civil liberties like Ron Paul does.

Um... true. Dude, the whole point of these tea baggers is smaller government which would I guess somehow equal more civil liberties. Either way, the majority of tea party republicans believe in smaller government. I mean, that's just what they're about.
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:52:59 PM
As a Hulk Hogan American, I am upset that Obama would choose that theme music to introduce himself.

That theme song should be retired, with HH's skimpy shorts, ripped up t-shirt, and headgear.

Hulk Hogan, may he rest in piece...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:54:21 PM
At 5/2/2011 7:47:09 PM, Charles0103 wrote:

Um... true. Dude, the whole point of these tea baggers is smaller government which would I guess somehow equal more civil liberties. Either way, the majority of tea party republicans believe in smaller government. I mean, that's just what they're about.

I don't know any Tea Partier or past Republican who supports the legalization of all drugs, the abolition of the CIA, IRS, cut military funding, legalization of prostitution, the release of all prisoners charged with non-violent drug crimes, the abolishing of the Drug War, the abolishment of the Federal Reserve.

Yeah, Republicans and Tea Partiers talk of "smaller government," but that doesn't mean they actually support true civil liberty. They want to impose their traditional family values on everyone.

Fortunately, they're so stupid that they'll support Ron Paul despite the fact that they disagree on many fundamental issues.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 7:25:00 AM

A smaller govt. increases civil liberties as governments in their nature restrict them. This is self-evident.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2011 7:26:44 AM
At 5/3/2011 7:25:00 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

A smaller govt. increases civil liberties as governments in their nature restrict them. This is self-evident.

(Just trying to make this moron proof); Imagine a country without a government. There is no restriction on business, what substances you can take, religion or how many clothes you ought to wear.