Osama Bin Laden Frozen and Dead for 8 Years

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 3:59:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.infowars.com...

"Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001, attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI's top counterterrorism official, Dale Watson, said, "I personally think he is probably not with us anymore."

A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer on December 21, 2002, that Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief, according to Fox News.

Alex Jones was told live on the radio in 2002 by high-level Council on Foreign Relations members that Osama Bin Laden had died of kidney failure in early 2002.

"I have it from high level [sources] from inside the Bush administration…that bin Laden died of natural causes and that his family has given the body to the CIA, that they're gonna roll him out right before the election, that he's on ice right now. They will claim they killed him right before the election," Alex said at the time."

Here's the August 2002 article where Alex Jones had alerted that Osama Bin Laden was dead: http://www.prisonplanet.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 4:04:05 AM
Yeah, Bush DIDN'T claim that right before the election. Theory proven false. Alternative theory-- are you seriously gonna claim that Bush froze Osama so OBAMA could take the credit?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 4:18:09 AM
At 5/2/2011 4:04:05 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Yeah, Bush DIDN'T claim that right before the election. Theory proven false.

Not so. One, it didn't specify which election. Two, the info was given by a CFR member who could've mixed disinfo with the real info.

Alternative theory-- are you seriously gonna claim that Bush froze Osama so OBAMA could take the credit?

You assume that Obama and Bush aren't buddies. They're working for the same people. Besides, Presidents don't get credit for capturing terrorists, I'm sure Bush and Obama are both smart enough to know that sitting on your a$s in the White House =/= a soldier or CIA operative on frontlines actually capturing the terrorist.

Of course, they'll still front like they deserve credit. However, if Bush and Obama are working together, I don't think either one would care who gets credit for a big fat lie!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 4:24:44 AM
At 5/2/2011 4:18:09 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Not so. One, it didn't specify which election.
Bush is not eligible for further elections.

Two, the info was given by a CFR member who could've mixed disinfo with the real info.
In other words, theory proven false. That a similar sounding theory remains not quite disproven is irrelevant.

Alternative theory-- are you seriously gonna claim that Bush froze Osama so OBAMA could take the credit?

You assume that Obama and Bush aren't buddies. They're working for the same people
See, that's information in make believe land. I give more credence to the information about them in empirical reality, which shows that their constituencies are different.

Besides, Presidents don't get credit for capturing terrorists, I'm sure Bush and Obama are both smart enough to know that sitting on your a$s in the White House =/= a soldier or CIA operative on frontlines actually capturing the terrorist.
Irrelevant. The only reason to release the info before "The election," whichever election that may be, is to get credit from stupid people. Otherwise it's just a waste of freezing.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 4:51:48 AM
At 5/2/2011 4:24:44 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

I didn't say Bush. They were probably saving the death of Bin Laden for when one of their global elite candidates was in dire need of support for an upcoming election. Bush didn't need it obviously, so they saved it for Obama's reelection.

Two, the info was given by a CFR member who could've mixed disinfo with the real info.
In other words, theory proven false. That a similar sounding theory remains not quite disproven is irrelevant.

You don't get it. It's the same "theory."

"Jones gave a caution that the intelligence could be disinformation but claimed that his base in Austin was extremely close to the Bush administration and similar information received in the past had been credible."

"As Reuters reported last year, bin Laden has ten or more look-alikes around the globe. It will be down to military propaganda organs like CNN to decide on whether and when bin Laden is dead, totally independent of what really occured."

http://www.prisonplanet.com...

You assume that Obama and Bush aren't buddies. They're working for the same people
See, that's information in make believe land. I give more credence to the information about them in empirical reality, which shows that their constituencies are different.

They're related by royal blood. Fact.

http://www.illuminati-news.com...

http://www.rense.com...

"Genealogist Christopher Child said that while the candidates often focus on pointing out differences between them, their ancestry shows they are more alike than they think."

http://www.worldlibertytimes.com...

Besides, Presidents don't get credit for capturing terrorists, I'm sure Bush and Obama are both smart enough to know that sitting on your a$s in the White House =/= a soldier or CIA operative on frontlines actually capturing the terrorist.
Irrelevant. The only reason to release the info before "The election," whichever election that may be, is to get credit from stupid people. Otherwise it's just a waste of freezing.

Indeed. Which is exactly my point and why Bush doesn't care if Obama gets credit for something bogus or not. If they both know it's a lie and not an actual noble action, why would he give a crap who takes credit?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:39:02 AM
Why the hell would Obama release this now and not say, I don't know, October 2012?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 10:09:28 AM
At 5/2/2011 4:51:48 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I didn't say Bush. They were probably saving the death of Bin Laden for when one of their global elite candidates was in dire need of support for an upcoming election. Bush didn't need it obviously
Bush's election was pretty close.

You don't get it. It's the same "theory."
No. The disproven one would sort of make sense, Bush saving the death for his own election.

"Jones gave a caution that the intelligence could be disinformation but claimed that his base in Austin was extremely close to the Bush administration and similar information received in the past had been credible."
Irrelevant. It wasn't credible. Demonstrably. Whether this mysterious information he never shared was is irrelevant.

"As Reuters reported last year, bin Laden has ten or more look-alikes around the globe.
That isn't how you source these things.

They're related by royal blood. Fact.

http://www.illuminati-news.com...

http://www.rense.com...
Use facts from credible sources.
Distant cousins is one thing, "royal blood" is another. Also, all the monarchs of Europe were related, yet they killed each other all the time. Politics is thicker than blood.

"Genealogist Christopher Child said that while the candidates often focus on pointing out differences between them, their ancestry shows they are more alike than they think."
It shows no such thing except to a racist.

Indeed. Which is exactly my point and why Bush doesn't care if Obama gets credit for something bogus or not. If they both know it's a lie and not an actual noble action, why would he give a crap who takes credit?
Because he benefits from one and not the other.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 1:24:46 PM
Yeah, it's true... He was cryogenically frozen along with Han Solo in Hanger 18. >_<
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 2:03:24 PM
More conclusive evidence has just been released that Osama has been dead for years. Sources include detailed convos from insiders as well as a plethora of news sources, reports, and intel confirming this.

I will post this devastating evidence later this evening.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 3:00:04 PM
At 5/2/2011 2:03:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
More conclusive evidence has just been released that Osama has been dead for years. Sources include detailed convos from insiders as well as a plethora of news sources, reports, and intel confirming this.
None of those sound like evidence. At least not if the "Insiders" are anonymous Alex Jones guests, and the new sources are infowars, prison planet, "illuminatisucksmyballs.de"....
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 6:48:29 PM
At 5/2/2011 10:09:28 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/2/2011 4:51:48 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I didn't say Bush. They were probably saving the death of Bin Laden for when one of their global elite candidates was in dire need of support for an upcoming election. Bush didn't need it obviously
Bush's election was pretty close.

"Many expected that moment to be right before the 2004 election, but after Democrats began speculating about the possibility, Republicans settled instead for a fake Osama video tape that was released on the eve of the election and, according to both George W. Bush and John Kerry, was the deciding factor in a closely-fought contest. Veteran news reader Walter Cronkite labeled the entire farce a Karl Rove-orchestrated "set-up"."
-- http://www.infowars.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Grape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:01:26 PM
At 5/2/2011 1:24:46 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Yeah, it's true... He was cryogenically frozen along with Han Solo in Hanger 18. >_<