Jump to topic:

Al Queda: Nuclear Holocaust On US if Bin Dead

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 6:43:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Last week, it was reported that Al Queda (I mean Al CIAda) threatened to unleash nuclear onslaught on West if Osama is caught or captured. WTF.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Grape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 6:56:26 PM
This conspiracy is good because when it does not happen within a reasonable amount of time we will be able to safely call it debunked and you will not have any weasel room.

If people want to harm America and have nuclear weapons, why have they not attacked already?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:07:46 PM
At 5/2/2011 6:56:26 PM, Grape wrote:
This conspiracy is good because when it does not happen within a reasonable amount of time we will be able to safely call it debunked and you will not have any weasel room.

If people want to harm America and have nuclear weapons, why have they not attacked already?

This isn't a conspiracy theory and I hope the report is not true. It's simply a statement made by a news source that got the info from Al Queda. Again, how is that a conspiracy theory? False intel, perhaps. Theory? No. THINK.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:19:31 PM
At 5/2/2011 7:07:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/2/2011 6:56:26 PM, Grape wrote:

This isn't a conspiracy theory and I hope the report is not true. It's simply a statement made by a news source that got the info from Al Queda. Again, how is that a conspiracy theory? False intel, perhaps. Theory? No. THINK.:

Al Qaeda would have every incentive to nuke America with or without bin Laden...
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
david567
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 9:12:59 AM
I don't think it's true probably fake to scare US citizens. They won't do it for sh!t America will literally nuke them.
Religious but not spiritual : )
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 11:46:26 AM
At 5/9/2011 9:12:59 AM, david567 wrote:
I don't think it's true probably fake to scare US citizens. They won't do it for sh!t America will literally nuke them.

How are the drugs out there, david?
kfc