Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In '01

jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 9:59:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.prisonplanet.com...

Not sure what to make of this guy, his credibility, or lack thereof. Thoughts? I know Alex Jones has long been established as a conspiracy theorist...
meowmixxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:05:42 PM
At 5/4/2011 9:59:08 PM, jat93 wrote:

Not sure what to make of this guy, his credibility, or lack thereof. Thoughts? I know Alex Jones has long been established as a conspiracy theorist...

Geo has been posting this. Search his name, look him up. He's a thriller co-writer with Tom Clancy on a series of books and a medical doctor. His only position in the government from what I could tell is when he was sent as a "psychology expert" to Italy to investigate a murder. I didn't find any government sources that he was at any time on the roster, nor is there any reason to believe that he'd still be privy to information about the goings-on in the government.
Debates I'm in:
Emotion is a weakness in decision making.
http://www.debate.org... IN VOTING
It is more likely that we live in a simulated reality than a real reality.
http://www.debate.org... IN VOTING
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:06:21 PM
Not sure what to make of this guy, his credibility, or lack thereof.

"Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a "conspiracy theorist". He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, "the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government," while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush's election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus."

"Dr. Pieczenik received the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) fellowship"

Thoughts? I know Alex Jones has long been established as a conspiracy theorist...

And what does that have to do with Dr. Pieczenik's credibility? Alex Jones has lots of well respected and well-known guests on his show. He's even had Rothschild and Chuck Norris on his show.

You call Alex Jones a conspiracy theorist as if that somehow discredits him.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:22:56 PM
At 5/4/2011 10:06:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Not sure what to make of this guy, his credibility, or lack thereof.

"Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a "conspiracy theorist". He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, "the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government," while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush's election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus."

"Dr. Pieczenik received the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) fellowship"

Thoughts? I know Alex Jones has long been established as a conspiracy theorist...

And what does that have to do with Dr. Pieczenik's credibility? Alex Jones has lots of well respected and well-known guests on his show. He's even had Rothschild and Chuck Norris on his show.

agree with above statement

You call Alex Jones a conspiracy theorist as if that somehow discredits him.

the americano view is that CT are morons or crazy or paranoid although I think those two go together somehow
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2011 1:43:55 AM
Being a bureaucrat doesn't suffice to establish credibility. Arguments about his motive to tell the truth versus his motive to lie are necessary to have a shot, if you aren't willing to make the argument without appealing to authority.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
ipguy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2011 12:15:57 AM

Giving this story any credibility would first require standing in front of Navy Seal Team 6 and calling each elite member a liar.
Silver_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 3:09:02 PM
At 5/8/2011 12:15:57 AM, ipguy wrote:
Giving this story any credibility would first require standing in front of Navy Seal Team 6 and calling each elite member a liar.

Well, you call a liar a man that tells lies. I don't think they can even speak about it.