Jump to topic:

pita and green ecofascisem shaped nazisem

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 11:25:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ultra super morality is designed to destroy humanity.no longer is nature designed to to benefit humanity! Vice versa hmanity is a plague to nature.!
Nature should not sacrifice for human advancment.!
Humans should sacrifice to keep nature as a whole yes human is a plague..! Do thay hate humans.? Do thay love the environment.? Tree hugging? Some would even go so far as to relate love to a tree,just not to admit that thay are haters..?
Here is a great history how ecofascists started nazisem and how hitler was soo green.!!http://www.spunk.org...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
meowmixxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 12:03:06 AM
0/10, would not read again
Debates I'm in:
Emotion is a weakness in decision making.
http://www.debate.org... IN VOTING
It is more likely that we live in a simulated reality than a real reality.
http://www.debate.org... IN VOTING
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 5:12:36 AM
You told me once that you apose peta and you apose nazisem.! I wonder what the reason is that your against them.?
At 5/10/2011 12:03:06 AM, meowmixxx wrote:
0/10, would not read again

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 11:30:12 AM
I like pita bread
"Once an object has been seen, it is impossible to put the mind back to the same condition it was in before it saw it." - Thomas Paine
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 7:49:55 PM
Lol . While we talk about hitlers organization PITA and favorite food, I would like to inform you about FURER hitlers favorite food . Hitler loved baklava
At 5/10/2011 11:30:12 AM, Heathen wrote:
I like pita bread