Jump to topic:

The Illuminati Annunaki Covenant Declassified

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 8:28:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Watch this to see the whole New World Order agenda summed up by the Illuminati Annunaki.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 8:44:04 PM
I watched the whole thing.

I'm speechless.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:06:56 PM
LOL, trippy.

"This summer, just when you think you have it all figured out, a 40 year old dude who still lives in his mom's basement starts talking to you in a deep, raspy voice with a fake accent. Bewildered at his awesomeness, you're head explodes as he peers deep into your soul to reveal that he is in fact some creepy extra-dimensional reptilian. The remainder of your body trembles before his mighty 'evidence' as he plays a video clip of Obama saying the word 'reptilian'. He then calls all of is friends over and they celebrate by dressing in over-sized robes and playing Dungeons and Dragons for a while before retreating to slumber and feed."

Not gonna lie, part of me wants to get super high and watch that again.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:17:14 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:06:56 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
LOL, trippy.

"This summer, just when you think you have it all figured out, a 40 year old dude who still lives in his mom's basement starts talking to you in a deep, raspy voice with a fake accent. Bewildered at his awesomeness, you're head explodes as he peers deep into your soul to reveal that he is in fact some creepy extra-dimensional reptilian. The remainder of your body trembles before his mighty 'evidence' as he plays a video clip of Obama saying the word 'reptilian'. He then calls all of is friends over and they celebrate by dressing in over-sized robes and playing Dungeons and Dragons for a while before retreating to slumber and feed."

Not gonna lie, part of me wants to get super high and watch that again.

Note the author description.

This was meant to be watched high.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:23:05 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:17:14 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

The Youtube user isn't the author. He got it from a transcript of the Annunaki Covenant.

Yes, that and/or while on psychedelics. His channel says "Psychedelic Destruction of Illuminati." He also had a link to a Youtube video proving that Jesus is a mushroom.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
meowmixxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 10:35:09 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:23:05 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/13/2011 9:17:14 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

The Youtube user isn't the author. He got it from a transcript of the Annunaki Covenant.

Yes, that and/or while on psychedelics. His channel says "Psychedelic Destruction of Illuminati." He also had a link to a Youtube video proving that Jesus is a mushroom.

I am going into the wrong line of business.
Debates I'm in:
Emotion is a weakness in decision making.
http://www.debate.org... IN VOTING
It is more likely that we live in a simulated reality than a real reality.
http://www.debate.org... IN VOTING
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 10:40:33 PM
I hear when you eat shrooms, you gain all the knowledge of the colony.

Whenever I ate shrooms, I just wandered around and tripped bawlz.

By the way, Toe Jam and Earl was totally meant to be played while on shrooms.. If you can get past the fact that it feels so fuggin cool to hold sh!t while partaking of Jesus.