Jump to topic:

Tim Pawlenty a republican

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2011 10:55:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Tim pawlenty will be ruuning for president next year against mr.Obama..........as a democrat i belive in president obama. But i also belive hes not doing his best,i belive he can do more,i belive he hasnt shown his true democratic muscle and power and i belive he still has a chance at doing so. mr.pawlenty looks like a promesing guy that could bring better to our country,but however i belive that a republican president is the last thing we need.democrats are usually known to be the middle class heros while the republicans are known for being the high class heros...look all these political issues are hitting the middle class the hardest...and let me remind you that the middle class play the biggest role in our country...hard working teachers,parents,docotors are the ones who get hit hardest....i belive the democratic party needs to step up and show what we can truely do ......what do you guys think?
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2011 11:23:17 PM
At 5/22/2011 10:55:34 PM, mauricio2 wrote:
but however i belive that a republican president is the last thing we need.

Why are you standing behind the party shield? If you believe someone to be a good president you should vote for them. Not vote for whatever guy your party chooses. If some crazy republican who I really disagree with runs, I wouldn't vote for him.
kfc
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 12:16:15 AM
well the fact that im 15 wont let me wote and im standing by obama cause i belive he can do better.....Mr. pawlenty is a republican and he wants to speak about too much government spending?! when billions of dollars where wasted on a fence that the republicans wanted in the mexican border.thats a real waste and unneceesary government spending
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 2:52:14 AM
democrats are usually known to be the middle class heros while the republicans are known for being the high class heros...

False. The Democrats don't do jack sh!t for the middle class.

The Republicans and the Democrats are merely puppets of the global elites and aren't heroes for anybody and merely assist the global elites in leeching off of us.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 3:00:15 AM
At 5/23/2011 2:59:46 AM, FREEDO wrote:
The real elections happens on the streets.

That sounds cooler without the typo.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 3:45:53 PM
At 5/23/2011 2:52:14 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
democrats are usually known to be the middle class heros while the republicans are known for being the high class heros...

False. The Democrats don't do jack sh!t for the middle class.

The Republicans and the Democrats are merely puppets of the global elites and aren't heroes for anybody and merely assist the global elites in leeching off of us.

Yes! The Global Elites! It's the Illuminati and the Knights Templar who are really space aliens from the planet Blorgo XQ5792 who want to take over America and turn us into a one world, Big Brother-type government. And they've frozen Osama Bin Laden's body for 8 years, killed JFK, stole Amelia Earhart's plane, and faked the Apollo11 landing because landing on the moon is too "capitalist" for the commie aliens!

Boy, what would we do without you, Geo?
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10