Jump to topic:

Was JFKs death a conspiracy?

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 11:18:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Im a huge jfk fan,and i have studied his whole life and have watched his assassinaion over a thousand times.many people belive our government was incontrol of th entire thing.....I honestly doubte that our government would be willing to do such thing.i spoke with a man who was in his twentys at the time of the assassination and he siad he belived it was a conspiracy "because even in the 1960s it wasnt that easy to kill a president as easy as oswald dd"......what do you think?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 11:28:01 AM
What does that man you were talking to think they had, force fields?

It doesn't have to be easy. Lots of people try assassinating Presidents, it stands to reason some will be successful.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:37:55 PM
At 5/28/2011 2:32:36 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
I personally believe the Mafia was behind the assassination.

Which mafia?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 6:55:58 PM
At 5/27/2011 11:18:55 AM, mauricio2 wrote:
Im a huge jfk fan,and i have studied his whole life and have watched his assassinaion over a thousand times.many people belive our government was incontrol of th entire thing.....I honestly doubte that our government would be willing to do such thing.i spoke with a man who was in his twentys at the time of the assassination and he siad he belived it was a conspiracy "because even in the 1960s it wasnt that easy to kill a president as easy as oswald dd"......what do you think?

No. It was real.
Lee Harvey Oswald did it as history explains. Sorry.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 7:12:20 PM
You know, the thing about any murder...

It probably is a conspiracy, but you know, not in the way that people are thinking.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 7:51:57 PM
It is a conspiracy, Oswald conspired to kill JFK. Unless we're using different definitions, it was a conspiracy whether the government was in on it or not.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 11:58:55 AM
By conspiracy I assume you are referring to the possibility that powers in our own government were behind the assassination. I find this very unlikely. To conclude that another person may have been evolved is reasonable but probably unlikely as well because for that to be true our own investigators would have had to have missed clues that apparently the rest of the nation saw. Unless of course we go back to the first point.

I Have not spent much time studying the facts of the JFK conspiracy allegations but I have looked at conspiracies in general. I will point out that all major conspiracies tend to follow the same flawed logic:

1) They are based on a theory being false rather then a theory being true. And by not committing to a specific theory they can never be proven wrong.
2) They are based on the amount of evidence rather then the strength of that evidence
3) They reverse the burden of proof (they expect the accused conspirators to refute their baseless claims and believe that failure to do so implies their guilt)
4) They use backwards reasoning. In other words they start with the results and assume that those results were planned. This tactic will always make the accused conspirators look like they had a natural reason to commit the crime.