Jump to topic:

Neutrality

Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 9:48:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
How many of you have no stance in "major" politics? (Winged, Rep/Dem, etc.)

I don't really. Though my views would likely make me a republican hyper-conservative.
Kfc.
rarugged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 12:28:37 AM
At 6/10/2011 12:25:50 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
I really think we should hold onto congressman weiner.

He was awesome.
If Jesus came back tomorrow, a cross would be the last thing he would want to see.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 12:29:37 AM
At 6/10/2011 12:28:37 AM, rarugged wrote:
At 6/10/2011 12:25:50 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
I really think we should hold onto congressman weiner.

He was awesome.

It was a joke thread... Holding onto my wiener >.<
Kfc.
rarugged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 12:31:19 AM
Oh, lol, sorry, wasn't thinking that deep. :/
If Jesus came back tomorrow, a cross would be the last thing he would want to see.
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 12:48:18 AM
At 6/9/2011 9:48:30 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

'hyper-conservative.'

lol Franklin D. Rosevelt had this to say about conservatives. 'Conservatives are people with two legs, but refuse to walk forward'. I think he was right. :)
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 3:39:25 AM
Neutral?

I have my problems with both sides. I think Liberals are giant hypocrites who are looking to alleviate their guilt by thinking they are part of some sort of compassionate movement or group without actually having to lift a finger about the causes they feel so passionate about, while being superior to the evil opposition who are all greedy, evil, and stupid. Every effort they make tends to be contrary in result to their actual goal, and they are easily misled.

Then I have my problems with the so called Conservatives, who say they believe in freedom, but really have a list of sins and regulations that they would like to have mandated in society. They follow the banner of small government, but never really mean that, they really just mean cutting out the things in government that they don't like, but then propping up the areas of government that they want expanded. The only redeeming quality to the conservatives is they are terrible at politics and are thus less effective (dangerous).
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 3:50:09 AM
I think both sides are actually the same side.

I don't believe in American politics anymore, I think it's all just a game that the aristocracy plays in order to appease the peasants.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp