Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rank In Order Which Pres Candidates Are Best

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 6:14:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The choices are between those who participated in the first major GOP debate and Obama.

1. Ron Paul
2. Herman Cain
3. Michele Bachmann
4. Rick Santorum
5. Newt Gingrich
6. Tim Pawlenty
.
.
.
.
.
.
7. Mitt Romney
8. Barack Obama
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 6:23:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 6:14:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The choices are between those who participated in the first major GOP debate and Obama.

1. Ron Paul
2. Herman Cain
3. Michele Bachmann
4. Rick Santorum
5. Newt Gingrich
6. Tim Pawlenty
.
.
.
.
.
.
7. Mitt Romney
8. Barack Obama

1. Gingrich
2. Romney
3. Cain
4. Paul
5. Bachmann
7. Pawlenty
8. Santorum
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 7:16:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Really? Obama is on the bottom of that list? Any republican is better than Obama?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 7:27:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1) Paul
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2) Obama
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
..
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
3) Other scumbag Republicans
kfc
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 7:28:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1) Stephen Colbert
2) Jon Stewart
3) Anyone who is not David Duke or Sarah Palin
4) A Feral Dog
5) Hitler's Reanimated Corpse
6) Stalin's Reanimated Corpse
7) Mao's Reanimated Corpse
8) A Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
9) My Dirty Socks
10) A Aborted Fetus
11) A Cactus
[ . . . ]
1.0 × 10^100) A Dung Beetle
[ . . . ]
[Infinity Symbol]) David Duke or Sarah Palin
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 10:04:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Ron Paul
2. Gary Johnson (I'm dissapointed in y'all)
.
.
.
Who cares?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 10:08:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Ron Paul
2. Barack Obama
3. Jon Huntsman
4. Newt Gingrich
5. Michele Bachmann
6. Herman Cain
7. Tim Pawlenty
8. Mitt Romney
....

100. Santorum
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 10:13:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
yeah i am confused.. geo why is obama at the very bottom of your list?
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 10:21:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 10:13:49 PM, belle wrote:
yeah i am confused.. geo why is obama at the very bottom of your list?

You mean the guy who was hand-picked by the Illuminati Zbigniew Brzezinski?
The guy who said he'd end the Patriot Act, yet forged his signature to extend it for the 2nd time?
The guy who claimed to be anti-war, but started more wars than he ended?
The guy who slaughtered hundreds of thousands innocent civilians?
The guy who wants to create a police state?
The guy who claimed to decriminalize marijuana, but failed to do anything about it?
The guy who called for a New World Order?

Yeah, gee, I wonder why I'd put OBAMA at the BOTTOM of the list!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 10:37:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 10:21:54 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 6/15/2011 10:13:49 PM, belle wrote:
yeah i am confused.. geo why is obama at the very bottom of your list?

You mean the guy who was hand-picked by the Illuminati Zbigniew Brzezinski?
The guy who said he'd end the Patriot Act, yet forged his signature to extend it for the 2nd time?
The guy who claimed to be anti-war, but started more wars than he ended?
The guy who slaughtered hundreds of thousands innocent civilians?
The guy who wants to create a police state?
The guy who claimed to decriminalize marijuana, but failed to do anything about it?
The guy who called for a New World Order?

Yeah, gee, I wonder why I'd put OBAMA at the BOTTOM of the list!

Why is Gary Johnson not on your list?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 10:50:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 10:37:00 PM, mongoose wrote:
Why is Gary Johnson not on your list?

I only included those who participated in the first major GOP debate. Gary Johnson isn't a contender. His presence in the May debate helped Ron Paul look better and he backed up Ron Paul, but he's got absolutely zero chance of winning and has no support for President because all of his supporters are going for Ron Paul. At best, he'll be a Vice President.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:11:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 6:23:47 PM, CiRrK wrote:
1. Gingrich
2. Romney

3. Cain
4. Paul
5. Bachmann
7. Pawlenty
8. Santorum

Wow. Are you fvckin retarded. This is the worst list ever.

Gingrich is a New World Order 33rd Degree Freemasonic psychopathic sex scandal cheater and supports the Patriot Act.

Romney is a member of the Illuminati Council on Foreign Relations, has no real beliefs, a pawn, a global fascist dictator who wants to enslave the entire human race, he believes in government mandates, he wants us to stay in the wars longer, and he supports the Patriot Act.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:15:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:11:35 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 6/15/2011 6:23:47 PM, CiRrK wrote:
1. Gingrich
2. Romney

3. Cain
4. Paul
5. Bachmann
7. Pawlenty
8. Santorum

Wow. Are you fvckin retarded. This is the worst list ever.

Gingrich is a New World Order 33rd Degree Freemasonic psychopathic sex scandal cheater and supports the Patriot Act.

Romney is a member of the Illuminati Council on Foreign Relations, has no real beliefs, a pawn, a global fascist dictator who wants to enslave the entire human race, he believes in government mandates, he wants us to stay in the wars longer, and he supports the Patriot Act.

lol, Im an intern for the CoFR. But, regardless. As Ive said - debate me, and we will see whos right. And you rly shouldnt be afraid, seeing as the most active members are libertarian or anarchist. : )
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:19:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't get how anyone on this site could speak favorably of Mitt Romney. Let's face it, most active users on this site are smarter than the average brainwashed media-reliant American. And Mitt "Flip-Flop" Romney... Well, isn't that enough? He has no real beliefs. Nothing. Abortion, health care, and as I recently realized, the wars - the view he presented last debate sharply contrasts with the war mongering view he peddled in '08. And I mean sharply, they're totally antithetical views. Make sense that both times it was what the majority of other candidates were supporting? Hmmmm, mighty suspicious. Wait, could it be that he's the epitome of a typical politician and will do absolutely anything to further his purely political agenda? Oh yeah!
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:25:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:15:35 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:11:35 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 6/15/2011 6:23:47 PM, CiRrK wrote:
1. Gingrich
2. Romney

3. Cain
4. Paul
5. Bachmann
7. Pawlenty
8. Santorum

Wow. Are you fvckin retarded. This is the worst list ever.

Gingrich is a New World Order 33rd Degree Freemasonic psychopathic sex scandal cheater and supports the Patriot Act.

Romney is a member of the Illuminati Council on Foreign Relations, has no real beliefs, a pawn, a global fascist dictator who wants to enslave the entire human race, he believes in government mandates, he wants us to stay in the wars longer, and he supports the Patriot Act.

lol, Im an intern for the CoFR.

Yeah, bullsh!t. Even if you are, that means nothing other than that you support global fascist dictatorship and an unknowing pawn of the Illuminati. Congratulations.

But, regardless. As Ive said - debate me, and we will see whos right. And you rly shouldnt be afraid, seeing as the most active members are libertarian or anarchist. : )

I'm not afraid to debate anyone, I've debated nearly every top debater on this site and have defended some of the toughest propositions to defend given that most of my ideals are fringe.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:27:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:25:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:15:35 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:11:35 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 6/15/2011 6:23:47 PM, CiRrK wrote:
1. Gingrich
2. Romney

3. Cain
4. Paul
5. Bachmann
7. Pawlenty
8. Santorum

Wow. Are you fvckin retarded. This is the worst list ever.

Gingrich is a New World Order 33rd Degree Freemasonic psychopathic sex scandal cheater and supports the Patriot Act.

Romney is a member of the Illuminati Council on Foreign Relations, has no real beliefs, a pawn, a global fascist dictator who wants to enslave the entire human race, he believes in government mandates, he wants us to stay in the wars longer, and he supports the Patriot Act.

lol, Im an intern for the CoFR.

Yeah, bullsh!t. Even if you are, that means nothing other than that you support global fascist dictatorship and an unknowing pawn of the Illuminati. Congratulations.

But, regardless. As Ive said - debate me, and we will see whos right. And you rly shouldnt be afraid, seeing as the most active members are libertarian or anarchist. : )

I'm not afraid to debate anyone, I've debated nearly every top debater on this site and have defended some of the toughest propositions to defend given that most of my ideals are fringe.

Then challenge me. : )
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:35:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Ron Paul
.
2. Michele Bachmann
.
.
.
3. Rick Santorum
.
4. Herman Cain
.
.
5. Tim Pawlenty
.
.
.
.
.
.
6.Newt Gingrich
7. Mitt Romney
8. Barack Obama
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:38:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:27:12 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:25:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I'm not afraid to debate anyone, I've debated nearly every top debater on this site and have defended some of the toughest propositions to defend given that most of my ideals are fringe.

Then challenge me. : )

False dichotomy.

There's other reasons than fear to not want to debate you. I don't have the time, patience, motivation, or lack of laziness to participate in an activity that requires a lot of effort and with a time limit due dates like a school homework assignment.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:40:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:38:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:27:12 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:25:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I'm not afraid to debate anyone, I've debated nearly every top debater on this site and have defended some of the toughest propositions to defend given that most of my ideals are fringe.

Then challenge me. : )

False dichotomy.

There's other reasons than fear to not want to debate you. I don't have the time, patience, motivation, or lack of laziness to participate in an activity that requires a lot of effort and with a time limit due dates like a school homework assignment.

Completely understandable. Thats why the challenge is open to anyone.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:49:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:40:48 PM, CiRrK wrote:
Completely understandable. Thats why the challenge is open to anyone.

What do you want to debate?
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:51:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Operating off pretty bare impressions for anyone who wasn't a candidate last time around, but Imma say...

1. Gary Johnson (Judging by the same rules as Paul-- he's not a realistic candidate. But I don't know of any unprincipled skeletons for him where it's clear he fully understood what he's endorsing.On the issues has him endorsing the National Governor's association weaselwording on the Equal Rights Amednment, but it's just that-- weaselwording-- as far as the average person not thinking in legal terms can tell there's nothing aggressive in it). His other semblances of smoking guns seem to be similar one-off endorsement signatures. Presumably one's pen is a little freer on some "Governor's association" endorsement than on actual bills. On bills you have constituents mail you to let you know the implications of their policiests in regard to your pronounced principles, which aren't always obvious, and he's expected to be a politician, not a philosopher-king, even under the stricter rules for no-chance candidates of principle.)
2. Herman Cain.
3. Most of the Republicans I'm not mentioning otherwise are having a mostly gay orgy here.
4. Ron Paul (Has to live up to the no-chance principled candidate rules and fails for reasons I've outlined elsewhere. Also, I have a different foreign policy perspective than most libertarians and he scares me in regard to that more than, say, Gary Johnson does, or Herman Cain's fairly similar position.).
5. Romney
6. Obama
7. One-note social conservative types similar to Santorum are here having an even gayer orgy.
8. People like Huckabee, if he were in the running.

I'm not too well read on all the specific candidates yet, which is why I gave several "People like..." and other generalities.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:53:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It is questionable how one note Santorum is, that's just bare impression.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 12:25:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why the hell do people like Herman Cain?
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 12:30:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 12:25:55 AM, Reasoning wrote:
Why the hell do people like Herman Cain?

I like pizza. Herman Cain makes pizza. Ergo, I like Herman Cain.

I think.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 12:42:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 12:25:55 AM, Reasoning wrote:
Why the hell do people like Herman Cain?

He seems a touch less friendly to the present economic regime than the other real candidates, he's poorly thought out just to the point where there's a possibility he can be convinced to greater consistency once in office, and he's high in melanin, reducing one of Obama's electoral advantages.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 4:34:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Ron Paul
2. Donald Duck
3. An army of turtle lords
4. A basic Campfire
5. In Soviet Russia President Elect you!
6. Steve-O
7. Packet of year old Mcvities digestives I just found in my filing cabinet
8. Oops, I ate them
9. A Tri president team of Voldemort, Snape and Harry Potter (That would make an awesome sit-com)
10. A three legged deer
11. A no eye-d deer
12. A still no eye-d deer
13. Lady Gaga
14. Askbob
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
110368. Obama and his lamas
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 11:33:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 12:25:55 AM, Reasoning wrote:
Why the hell do people like Herman Cain?

Maybe because he's a Washington outsider. He's obviously trying to capitalize on the fact that he's "not a real politician." But I see nothing good about him. He's a former federal reserve chairman/pizza CEO who has less experience than Obama and when Obama was elected, I imagine all of Cain's present fans derided Obama because he had only served a term in the Senate. Zero experience. I find him extremely annoying actually.
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 12:45:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Obama
2. Romney
3. Cain
4. Bachman

Almost half of voters have a negative image on Gingrich, no one cares about Pawlenty or Santorum, and then there's Ron Paul... Seriously, though, hardcore conservatives won't like him. He's libertarian to such an extent that his social views become almost too liberal for the average Republican voter. Either way, not many people like him. Every person that does somehow support Paul is a member of DDO.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10