Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

wish-list of absent cannadites from the race.

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:01:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It's been on many newspapers that the GOP canidates this go round are just not getting anyone excited enough. basically they all have no chance because of this.

so this thread is to make a list of all the people we would like to see running but as of yet are not or have even strait up declared they are not going to.

1) Sarah Palin
2) Mike Huckabee
3) Bobby Jindal
4) Bob Mcdonald
5) Tom Coburn
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
nth)

fill this out with your wish list of people you should be running that are not. even if you not interested in voting for a Republican ever add anyone you think has a real chance of exciting the party or even running and you think they are stupid for not running.

I tell you this list will be more fun to talk about than they people who are actually running.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:10:11 PM
I'm going to support Obama, but I'd actually rather have Hillary Clinton as President even though that will never happen.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:34:01 PM
1) Sarah Palin
2) Mike Huckabee
3) Bobby Jindal
4) Bob Mcdonald
5) Tom Coburn
6) Jimmy McMillian
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
nth)
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:40:34 PM
1) Sarah Palin
2) Mike Huckabee
3) Bobby Jindal
4) Bob Mcdonald
5) Tom Coburn
6) Jimmy McMillian
7) David Icke
8) Alex Jones
9) Snoop Dogg
10)
11)
12)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:42:33 PM
@ Marauder

Yeah, Huckabee and Jindal are SO exciting!!

Please, give me a break.

Ron Paul is the most exciting candidate ever. How could anyone be disappointed by his candidacy.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:47:00 PM
oh, you guys are ADDING names to the wish list, rather than making your own. I was scratching my head as to why Cody and Geo have Sarah placed at #1.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:56:00 PM
1) Sarah Palin
2) Mike Huckabee
3) Bobby Jindal
4) Bob Mcdonald
5) Tom Coburn
6) Jimmy McMillian
7) David Icke
8) Alex Jones
9) Snoop Dogg
10) Cody Franklin
11) Ignatious Creek
12) Voldemort (though, considering he's British there might be a small problem there)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 10:41:30 PM
At 6/16/2011 1:42:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Ron Paul is the most exciting candidate ever. How could anyone be disappointed by his candidacy.

Lol. Tell me more about Ron Paul.
President of DDO
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 10:42:26 PM
At 6/16/2011 10:41:30 PM, Danielle wrote:

Lol. Tell me more about Ron Paul.

He isn't afraid of reptilians or nuffink.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 10:50:09 PM
At 6/16/2011 10:42:26 PM, Puck wrote:
He isn't afraid of reptilians or nuffink.

That's because he's one of them.
President of DDO
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 11:43:47 PM
@ Marauder

Yeah, Huckabee and Jindal are SO exciting!!
Huckabee is awesome, he plays guitar, prepared to support the fair tax, isn't out to ruin immigrants lives, appeals to my base on social issue, and he's the little man that could, the broke guy success story that nearly beat the rich Washington types like Romney.

oh yeah and he has chuck norris. nuff said

I add Jindal in there cause he was trailed by fire with Katrina on a state level and later the Oil Spill. his name has also been bounced around by Rush Limbaugh last election so thats a plus for him.

Please, give me a break.

maybe because he is just a grumpy little old man. that's why Mcain lost, you think he can take on Obama. he's also a lousertarian. libertarians deserve that nickname because they Always lose.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 11:47:23 PM
At 6/16/2011 3:59:44 PM, Mirza wrote:
Seeing how realistic the candidates listed above are, I guess I'd like to see King Abdullah on it too.

you dont have to join in with additions like 'snoop dog', you could real politicians in you would realistically like to see run.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 11:51:42 PM
At 6/16/2011 1:56:00 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

11) Ignatious Creek

you know I cant even figure who your trying to suggest by googleing this? dumb amish log homes keep coming up.

A Scout is Obedient.