Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

David Duke 2012

David-Duke
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 5:31:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So...who thinks that he will run? I personally think that a lot of people like him and his policies. (Except for the minorites of course) :D

Thoughts, discussion?
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremecist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
David-Duke
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 9:33:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 5:58:48 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I smell a troll.

Why does everyone say that I resemble a folklore creature that is big, foul and smells bad?
David-Duke
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 9:39:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremecist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.
Wrong, he was/is a white seperatist. There is a difference.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.

I don't think David Duke was/is a hillbilly 'hack'. Can you tell me of any instances where David Duke was criminally charged for hacking computers?
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 9:40:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremecist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.

He's not a fan, he's someone on the site that started another account to troll us with. Someone was just talking about David Duke in the politics thread a couple days ago, about how they thought he'd be the worst person (along with Sarah Palin) to ever elect, and then this jackass shows up right on queue.
kfc
David-Duke
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 9:51:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 9:40:20 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
At 6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremecist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.

He's not a fan, he's someone on the site that started another account to troll us with. Someone was just talking about David Duke in the politics thread a couple days ago, about how they thought he'd be the worst person (along with Sarah Palin) to ever elect, and then this jackass shows up right on queue.

Actually, I like David Duke a lot. He is without doubt one of the best politicians out there that can lead the U.S.

And I didn't appear on here because of someone talking on some thread about how "bad" David Duke would be to lead the country.

You also note that I'm a jackass. I don't believe that I'm associated with the democrat ideology...but you are (According to your profile).
This is perhaps a double standard that you should take into consideration.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:01:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 9:33:45 PM, David-Duke wrote:
At 6/20/2011 5:58:48 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I smell a troll.

Why does everyone say that I resemble a folklore creature that is big, foul and smells bad?

"trolling" is a type of fishing. They are saying you like to fish.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...(fishing)
Kfc.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:01:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremacist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.

Thank you old man.

tell us a story grandpa, what was it like back when white supremacist mattered enough to be well known? our generation does not know anything about those people ever since we (my generation, not yours) killed racism by electing a halfrican American president.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:02:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 10:01:45 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremacist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.

Thank you old man.

tell us a story grandpa, what was it like back when white supremacist mattered enough to be well known? our generation does not know anything about those people ever since we (my generation, not yours) killed racism by electing a halfrican American president.

Yeah. I would have Bush back in a heartbeat.
Kfc.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:03:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 10:01:24 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 9:33:45 PM, David-Duke wrote:
At 6/20/2011 5:58:48 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I smell a troll.

Why does everyone say that I resemble a folklore creature that is big, foul and smells bad?

"trolling" is a type of fishing. They are saying you like to fish.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...(fishing)

no, when we call someone a troll we mean they are deliberately making dumb threads and posting stupid things in threads to be a pain in the rest of our rear's.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:07:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 10:03:53 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:01:24 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 9:33:45 PM, David-Duke wrote:
At 6/20/2011 5:58:48 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I smell a troll.

Why does everyone say that I resemble a folklore creature that is big, foul and smells bad?

"trolling" is a type of fishing. They are saying you like to fish.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...(fishing)

no, when we call someone a troll we mean they are deliberately making dumb threads and posting stupid things in threads to be a pain in the rest of our rear's.

This guy can't troll. If you want to learn how to troll, PM me, Koopin, superrobotwars and FREEDO.
Kfc.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:16:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 10:02:34 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:01:45 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremacist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.

Thank you old man.

tell us a story grandpa, what was it like back when white supremacist mattered enough to be well known? our generation does not know anything about those people ever since we (my generation, not yours) killed racism by electing a halfrican American president.

Yeah. I would have Bush back in a heartbeat.

I'd take bush over obama too, but I'm just saying our act of electing him was such a major move in our progress against racism. basically we have beaten racism now for the most part. it will be completely gone from our country in about 40 years once the old people who basically all racist are made up of pass away.

a lot of problems will be solved when the old people pass away and its our generation that rules the population. we could speed up the progress though by voting out all the old people incumbents out of congress. to many members of congress draw from social security.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:17:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 10:16:05 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:02:34 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:01:45 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremacist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.

Thank you old man.

tell us a story grandpa, what was it like back when white supremacist mattered enough to be well known? our generation does not know anything about those people ever since we (my generation, not yours) killed racism by electing a halfrican American president.

Yeah. I would have Bush back in a heartbeat.

I'd take bush over obama too, but I'm just saying our act of electing him was such a major move in our progress against racism. basically we have beaten racism now for the most part. it will be completely gone from our country in about 40 years once the old people who basically all racist are made up of pass away.

a lot of problems will be solved when the old people pass away and its our generation that rules the population. we could speed up the progress though by voting out all the old people incumbents out of congress. to many members of congress draw from social security.

Against racism?

No no no no no no no noooo.

Have you done your research lately?
Kfc.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:18:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 10:07:09 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:03:53 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:01:24 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 9:33:45 PM, David-Duke wrote:
At 6/20/2011 5:58:48 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I smell a troll.

Why does everyone say that I resemble a folklore creature that is big, foul and smells bad?

"trolling" is a type of fishing. They are saying you like to fish.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...(fishing)

no, when we call someone a troll we mean they are deliberately making dumb threads and posting stupid things in threads to be a pain in the rest of our rear's.

This guy can't troll. If you want to learn how to troll, PM me, Koopin, superrobotwars and FREEDO.

none of you 4 are pure pains. and not all your post are pure spam.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:21:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 10:17:05 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:16:05 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:02:34 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:01:45 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremacist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.

Thank you old man.

tell us a story grandpa, what was it like back when white supremacist mattered enough to be well known? our generation does not know anything about those people ever since we (my generation, not yours) killed racism by electing a halfrican American president.

Yeah. I would have Bush back in a heartbeat.

I'd take bush over obama too, but I'm just saying our act of electing him was such a major move in our progress against racism. basically we have beaten racism now for the most part. it will be completely gone from our country in about 40 years once the old people who basically all racist are made up of pass away.

a lot of problems will be solved when the old people pass away and its our generation that rules the population. we could speed up the progress though by voting out all the old people incumbents out of congress. to many members of congress draw from social security.

Against racism?

No no no no no no no noooo.

Have you done your research lately?

not on the computer. just an impression I've got from the fact that the only raciest I ever meet are old people.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2011 4:04:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 10:07:09 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
This guy can't troll. If you want to learn how to troll, PM me, Koopin, superrobotwars and FREEDO.

One of these guys is not like the others.
Can you tell who it is yet?
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2011 9:39:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/21/2011 4:04:36 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:07:09 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
This guy can't troll. If you want to learn how to troll, PM me, Koopin, superrobotwars and FREEDO.

One of these guys is not like the others.
Can you tell who it is yet?

Hmmm.... let's see.... three respected members of the site... one goofball who accumulated 1,000 posts in a week by spamming and trolling... I don't know, I give up.
kfc
dobby
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2011 10:59:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 10:16:05 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:02:34 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:01:45 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremacist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.

Thank you old man.

tell us a story grandpa, what was it like back when white supremacist mattered enough to be well known? our generation does not know anything about those people ever since we (my generation, not yours) killed racism by electing a halfrican American president.

Yeah. I would have Bush back in a heartbeat.

I'd take bush over obama too, but I'm just saying our act of electing him was such a major move in our progress against racism. basically we have beaten racism now for the most part. it will be completely gone from our country in about 40 years once the old people who basically all racist are made up of pass away.

a lot of problems will be solved when the old people pass away and its our generation that rules the population. we could speed up the progress though by voting out all the old people incumbents out of congress. to many members of congress draw from social security.

are you kidding? obama has done more to increase racism than any white guy could do. hes our perfect example of what happens when you elect a black president. much like the liberals try to make Bush the example of what happens when you elect a conservative president. now they all want Bush back. i love it.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2011 11:44:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 9:39:31 PM, David-Duke wrote:
At 6/20/2011 7:42:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
For some of you youngsters out there, David Duke is a white supremecist who made big waves in the 80's and 90's.
Wrong, he was/is a white seperatist. There is a difference.:

Oh, well excuse me all over the place, but there is no difference. If you want to be separate from other races it's on the pretense that you think you're above them and because you're better than them.

You're playing a game of semantics. He's a racist piece of infectious sh*t, and that's all that really needs to be said.

So David-Duke, the user, may be a fan of that hillbilly hack.

I don't think David Duke was/is a hillbilly 'hack'. Can you tell me of any instances where David Duke was criminally charged for hacking computers?:

LOL! Not that kind of hack, guy.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 5:32:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/22/2011 11:44:30 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
If you want to be separate from other races it's on the pretense that you think you're above them and because you're better than them.

You're playing a game of semantics.

This.

Basically what I said to OreEle in this under-voted debate: http://www.debate.org...
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 7:59:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 5:31:46 PM, David-Duke wrote:
So...who thinks that he will run? I personally think that a lot of people like him and his policies. (Except for the minorites of course) :D

Thoughts, discussion?

And what other policies is he known for might I ask?
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
David-Duke
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 8:46:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 7:59:50 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 6/20/2011 5:31:46 PM, David-Duke wrote:
So...who thinks that he will run? I personally think that a lot of people like him and his policies. (Except for the minorites of course) :D

Thoughts, discussion?

And what other policies is he known for might I ask?

Here, look at this website. http://www.davidduke.com...
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:21:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/24/2011 8:46:31 PM, David-Duke wrote:
At 6/24/2011 7:59:50 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 6/20/2011 5:31:46 PM, David-Duke wrote:
So...who thinks that he will run? I personally think that a lot of people like him and his policies. (Except for the minorites of course) :D

Thoughts, discussion?

And what other policies is he known for might I ask?

Here, look at this website. http://www.davidduke.com...

Bigotry and Antisemitism.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
David-Duke
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:33:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/25/2011 7:21:29 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 6/24/2011 8:46:31 PM, David-Duke wrote:
At 6/24/2011 7:59:50 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 6/20/2011 5:31:46 PM, David-Duke wrote:
So...who thinks that he will run? I personally think that a lot of people like him and his policies. (Except for the minorites of course) :D

Thoughts, discussion?

And what other policies is he known for might I ask?

Here, look at this website. http://www.davidduke.com...

Bigotry and Antisemitism.

Not really. It should be Racial Realism and Patriotism. Because thats what David Duke is about.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 7:40:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Bigotry and Antisemitism.

Not really. It should be Racial Realism and Patriotism. Because thats what David Duke is about.:

Racial Realism and Patriotism? Are those the more politically correct terms for racism and xenophobia?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)