Jump to topic:

U.S. voters have no integrity.

HandsOff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:24:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
U.S. voters have neither the integrity nor the balls to do the right thing come election day. There is not a chance Americans will give up their wars and their welfare to vote for a candidate who will limit our endeavors to those we can afford.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:25:47 PM
At 6/20/2011 10:24:06 PM, HandsOff wrote:
U.S. voters have neither the integrity nor the balls to do the right thing come election day. There is not a chance Americans will give up their wars and their welfare to vote for a candidate who will limit our endeavors to those we can afford.

I will vote Romney, or maybe ron paul.
Kfc.
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 7:54:07 PM
At 6/20/2011 10:25:47 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 10:24:06 PM, HandsOff wrote:

I will vote Romney, or maybe ron paul.

Those two are the antithesis of each other. I do agree with the original post in as far as the American voter is too hooked ob who they think is most "electable". Incidentally, if everyone voted their conscience and didn't listen to the media or biased polls, the results could be different than they expected. Also, too many Americans are ignorant of the issues and don't know where the candidates stand on the issues, case in point, Brainmaster's response above.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike