Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

How would immigration reform benefit us?

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 4:00:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Democrats believe we should have a immigration reform in our country. many Americans believe its a bad idea. exactly why would it be bad and if we do have immigration reform what would it do and how would it effect Americans and how would it benefit Americans?
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 5:38:10 PM
At 6/24/2011 5:25:20 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Not everything is about economics. It's just the right thing to do.

There are strong economic arguments for more immigration.
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 8:52:19 PM
At 6/24/2011 5:49:41 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I think we should totally open our borders. Free borders are weak borders, and weak borders make a weak state.

Why should we open our borders? Should we et all the terrorists into our country? Should we let all the Mexicans come pouring in like every day in the U.S. is Cinco de Mayo?

We shouldn't be opening our borders, we should be making the borders higher and stronger. I personally prefer a ditch with alligators in it, and then after that put up an electric fence with enough volts to kill a human. That is the solution.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 8:59:46 PM
At 6/24/2011 8:52:19 PM, David-Duke wrote:
I think we should totally open our borders. Free borders are weak borders, and weak borders make a weak state.

Why should we open our borders? Should we et all the terrorists into our country? Should we let all the Mexicans come pouring in like every day in the U.S. is Cinco de Mayo?

We shouldn't be opening our borders, we should be making the borders higher and stronger. I personally prefer a ditch with alligators in it, and then after that put up an electric fence with enough volts to kill a human. That is the solution.

Man, you are such a poosie.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:01:35 PM
At 6/24/2011 8:59:46 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

"poosie"?
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:03:29 PM

You're not as good a troll as I. Don't even try.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:10:20 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:01:35 PM, David-Duke wrote:

"poosie"?

You are scared of terrorists. They've already won.

You are scared of Mexicans.

http://www.flickr.com...

wait.. maybe you are justified in that...

No, fvck you, Mexicans are awesome.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:17:50 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:03:29 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

I simply don't understand it whenever everyone refers to me as a "troll"? But I think I have understood this so called term now that everyone labels it on this website. (As someone who annoys or intends to post material to annoy people)

Well I don't know what to tell you guys except that I am serious in my views.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:19:33 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:17:50 PM, David-Duke wrote:

I simply don't understand it whenever everyone refers to me as a "troll"? But I think I have understood this so called term now that everyone labels it on this website. (As someone who annoys or intends to post material to annoy people)

You're either a troll or a paranoid idiot.
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:19:50 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:10:20 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 6/24/2011 9:01:35 PM, David-Duke wrote:

"poosie"?

You are scared of terrorists. They've already won.
I don't think they have won yet. Then again, your definition of "won" may be different than mine.

You are scared of Mexicans.
Why would I be scared of them? I dislike them.

http://www.flickr.com...
Yea...that was an unpleasant picture to examine.

wait.. maybe you are justified in that...

No, fvck you, Mexicans are awesome.
I find it interesting that whenever you get offended, you resort to using swear words.

And no, Mexicans aren't awesome.
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:22:11 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:19:33 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

I find it interesting that everyone resorts to name calling or using deragatory words.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:23:21 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:22:11 PM, David-Duke wrote:

I find it interesting that everyone resorts to name calling or using deragatory words.

You're afraid that opening the borders = terrorists everywhere. You're also a racist, apparently, because you're scared of Mexicans immigrating.
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:24:10 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:23:21 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

You're afraid that opening the borders = terrorists everywhere. You're also a racist, apparently, because you're scared of Mexicans immigrating.

I think the account name that I have, should make it very clear that I am racist.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:25:16 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:24:10 PM, David-Duke wrote:

I think the account name that I have, should make it very clear that I am racist.

Ergo, either a troll or a paranoid idiot.
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:26:22 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:25:16 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Neither, just a racial realist.
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:26:47 PM
http://www.lewrockwell.com...
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:27:20 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:26:22 PM, David-Duke wrote:

For funsies, I think I'll humor you. What's so bad about Mexicans that is inherent to being Mexican?
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:31:40 PM
I'd be less opposed to open borders if there was a significicant decrease in the amount of social services that illegal immigrants could benefit from.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:33:58 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:27:20 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

For funsies, I think I'll humor you. What's so bad about Mexicans that is inherent to being Mexican?

I guess its just the fact that most of the people (who identify themselves as being Mexican, or shall we go with the more elaborate (identifiy myself as of Mexican descent)) have brown skin, and/or prefer to speak Spanish over English. Both of those things are very bad in my opinion. There are a growing number of people that are angry about the majority of the Latino population here in America that don't like speaking English and prefer to "stick to their heritage" by speaking Spanish.

I say, lets let them keep their heritage, and kick their butts back to Mexico!
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:35:39 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:33:58 PM, David-Duke wrote:

I guess its just the fact that most of the people (who identify themselves as being Mexican, or shall we go with the more elaborate (identifiy myself as of Mexican descent)) have brown skin, and/or prefer to speak Spanish over English. Both of those things are very bad in my opinion. There are a growing number of people that are angry about the majority of the Latino population here in America that don't like speaking English and prefer to "stick to their heritage" by speaking Spanish.

I agree that you are right. I also agree that you are a douchebag idiot.
Kfc.
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:37:08 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:35:39 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

I agree that you are right. I also agree that you are a douchebag idiot.

I guess I thought wrongly of you "Brain"master. You are no white nationalist.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:38:56 PM

I guess its just the fact that most of the people (who identify themselves as being Mexican, or shall we go with the more elaborate (identifiy myself as of Mexican descent)) have brown skin

Brown skin doesn't make anyone inherently inferior. This is why I'm chalking up a point to "You're a troll", because it's unlikely that you're really that stupid.

and/or prefer to speak Spanish over English.

That's a problem of communication, not a reason to be racist.

Both of those things are very bad in my opinion.

Why?

There are a growing number of people that are angry about the majority of the Latino population here in America that don't like speaking English and prefer to "stick to their heritage" by speaking Spanish.

So what? "A lot of people are angry" also isn't a justification for being racist.

Where have they done anything to warrant being forced somewhere else at gunpoint?
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 9:52:16 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:38:56 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

I guess its just the fact that most of the people (who identify themselves as being Mexican, or shall we go with the more elaborate (identifiy myself as of Mexican descent)) have brown skin

Brown skin doesn't make anyone inherently inferior. This is why I'm chalking up a point to "You're a troll", because it's unlikely that you're really that stupid.
First, I notice a couple things incorrect here. You are assumming that I believe anyone with brown skin is inherently inferior. I never said that. You are putting words into my mouth. Just because I prefer (myself) not to like them, doesn't mean I believe they are inherently inferior. Also, you think that if I did think that brown skin made someone inherently inferior, it would mean that I am "stupid". That is untrue.

Yes, I can see your side of that argument, but the mass majority of the people who speak Spanish in America, have...well...lets just say..certain characteristics associated with them that are disctinctly different from the mass majority of people who speak English.

Why?
Why is Spanish bad for America? I believe you should study Ben Franklin and his support for English being the U.S.'s official language.

There are a growing number of people that are angry about the majority of the Latino population here in America that don't like speaking English and prefer to "stick to their heritage" by speaking Spanish.

So what? "A lot of people are angry" also isn't a justification for being racist.
I think there are a lot of justifications for one to be racist. Racial profiling is an excellent example (and/or Police profiling) of why racism is justified.

Where have they done anything to warrant being forced somewhere else at gunpoint?

If you notice...I didn't mean the word "gun" or "at gunpoint" anywhere in that sentence.

But what I was reffering to mostly refers to illegal Mexicans and/or Latinos.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 10:02:36 PM
At 6/24/2011 9:52:16 PM, David-Duke wrote:

First, I notice a couple things incorrect here. You are assumming that I believe anyone with brown skin is inherently inferior. I never said that. You are putting words into my mouth.

I asked what you think is inherently bad about Mexicans, and you said "brown skin". In other words, you're a liar.

Just because I prefer (myself) not to like them, doesn't mean I believe they are inherently inferior.

Then your racism is still unjustified.

Also, you think that if I did think that brown skin made someone inherently inferior, it would mean that I am "stupid". That is untrue.

So far, you're still sounding pretty stupid. You haven't provided a single reason in light of which we can consider brown skin to be inherently bad.

Yes, I can see your side of that argument, but the mass majority of the people who speak Spanish in America, have...well...lets just say..certain characteristics associated with them that are disctinctly different from the mass majority of people who speak English.

First of all, that isn't an argument. That's just you saying that some Spanish speakers are different from some English speakers. That's not a justification for racism.

Second of all, even if we assume that the "characteristics" you have in mind are "bad", you can't use that to justify a generalization that all Mexicans are bad. Still not a justification for racism.

Third of all, your statement means that their speaking Spanish is irrelevant, because you're using their language as a rough indicator of the unnamed "different characteristics" that you seem to think are bad. Judge people case-by-case on whether they have those negative characteristics--don't generalize to the point of being racist against all Mexicans.

Why?

Why is Spanish bad for America? I believe you should study Ben Franklin and his support for English being the U.S.'s official language.

That doesn't answer my question. I'm asking you why some Mexicans speaking Spanish in the United States justifies racism against all Mexicans.

I think there are a lot of justifications for one to be racist. Racial profiling is an excellent example (and/or Police profiling) of why racism is justified.

No, you're assuming that racial profiling is justified.

If you notice...I didn't mean the word "gun" or "at gunpoint" anywhere in that sentence.

Okay, at baton or tazer point. You're going to have to use force if you're going to "kick their butts back to Mexico".

Then you're an inconsistent racist, which adds a point to you being stupid.
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 10:26:58 PM
At 6/24/2011 10:02:36 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 6/24/2011 9:52:16 PM, David-Duke wrote:

First, I notice a couple things incorrect here. You are assumming that I believe anyone with brown skin is inherently inferior. I never said that. You are putting words into my mouth.

I asked what you think is inherently bad about Mexicans, and you said "brown skin". In other words, you're a liar.
Actually, that is partially untrue. Since you cut me off, that actual first sentence also said "and/or prefer to speak Spanish over English.".

Just because I prefer (myself) not to like them, doesn't mean I believe they are inherently inferior.

Then your racism is still unjustified.
Not really. What you have to ask yourself is what is justifiable and/or unjustifiable racism. For Democrats, the justifiable racism is affirmative action. For Republicans, I suppose it could be racial profiling, but its mostly with illegal immigration issues.

Also, you think that if I did think that brown skin made someone inherently inferior, it would mean that I am "stupid". That is untrue.

So far, you're still sounding pretty stupid. You haven't provided a single reason in light of which we can consider brown skin to be inherently bad.
Ok, lets say that a person with brown skin who is also wearing dark clothes, walks into the street in the middle of the night. A driver who doesn't see him (due to his skin color and dark clothes) runs him over. Dark and/or brown skin is bad in this sense in couple of ways:
1. Since he is very hard to visually make out, the brown skinned person therefore becomes a driving hazard.
2. It causes the driver to get arrested, for something that he couldn't really see and/or have any action to do.

First of all, that isn't an argument. That's just you saying that some Spanish speakers are different from some English speakers. That's not a justification for racism.
Yes it is. If you can see a link between over 50% of the Spanish speaking people who also have another characteristic (in this case brown skin) then it is justifiable, because there is then a realistic connection between the two.

Second of all, even if we assume that the "characteristics" you have in mind are "bad", you can't use that to justify a generalization that all Mexicans are bad. Still not a justification for racism.
I'm not saying that all Mexicans are bad, but it would be fair to make a generalization about Mexicans, since well over half of Mexicans speak Spanish. (and/or vice versa)

Third of all, your statement means that their speaking Spanish is irrelevant, because you're using their language as a rough indicator of the unnamed "different characteristics" that you seem to think are bad. Judge people case-by-case on whether they have those negative characteristics--don't generalize to the point of being racist against all Mexicans.
You are making that generalization to save lives.

Why?

That doesn't answer my question. I'm asking you why some Mexicans speaking Spanish in the United States justifies racism against all Mexicans.
Because there is a connection between the two. You have to start with the known. The known is that, if there is a Mexican and/or a person who identifies himself as being Mexican and/or a person of Mexican decent, then you usually can come under the conclusion that he is speaking Spanish. Its not to say that all Mexicans speak Spanish, but since the vast majority of them do, it is safe to profile them in that way.

No, you're assuming that racial profiling is justified.
There are several sources to say that there is. You're also making the assumption that racial profiling isn't justifiable, which is a mistake on your part.

Okay, at baton or tazer point. You're going to have to use force if you're going to "kick their butts back to Mexico".
You don't neccessarily have to use force. But yes, you will 99% of the time still have to use force. But it doesn't mean that you will have to do it with a gun, baton or tazer point.

Then you're an inconsistent racist, which adds a point to you being stupid.

How am I being inconsistent? So are we keeping track of "points" here then? Well I believe I can count a couple up for you that would show a hint towards you being "stupid". But I don't resort to that low level nonsense.
David-Duke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 10:27:53 PM
At 6/24/2011 10:11:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 6/24/2011 10:05:41 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
You really shouldn't waste your time with him Cody_Franklin.

I'm having fun.

So am I. How irronic eh?