Jump to topic:

David Icke Was Right: Freedom or Fascism 2012

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 12:52:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Once again, David Icke makes another accurate prediction borderlining almost prophetic. He has been saying in his books written 10 years ago that in the countdown years to 2012, the people will have a choice to make between Freedom or Fascism.

And as we can clearly see, there is truly a literal choice to be made between Freedom or Fascism and it is up to the people. I'm talking about the 2012 election. You might be thinking that the election only affects the U.S. but the U.S. has massive power and influence over the whole world and if Ron Paul wins the Presidency, it will send ripples across the entire global and will be a damaging blow to the global elites who want to establish a New World Order.

In this 2012 election, if people vote for anybody but Ron Paul, they have just voted for Fascism because Ron Paul is the only candidate that supports Civil Liberties.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 3:46:27 PM
Geo, I'm not being mean, I sincerely have a question. Who are these "global elites that want to turn is into a one world order"?
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 3:49:06 PM
At 6/27/2011 3:46:27 PM, Charles0103 wrote:
Geo, I'm not being mean, I sincerely have a question. Who are these "global elites that want to turn is into a one world order"?

Meant us, not "is."
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 4:18:45 PM
At 6/27/2011 4:06:06 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
Oh wow. More 2012 prediction garbage. I can't hold my excitement.

What are you talking about.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 5:03:45 PM
If you want to talk about Ron Paul, freedom, and fascism, then fine. But saying that some guy predicted that 2012 was going to be the year that it all went down just to go along with the 2012 craze seems a bit foolish...
kfc
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 7:27:10 PM
At 6/27/2011 5:03:45 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
If you want to talk about Ron Paul, freedom, and fascism, then fine. But saying that some guy predicted that 2012 was going to be the year that it all went down just to go along with the 2012 craze seems a bit foolish...

You don't know the whole picture apparently. 2012 is the year of awakening. That includes a political awakening. Even Illuminati member Zbigniew Brzezinski said he fears a "massive global political awakening." Guess what is happening in the near years to 2012. A massive poitical awakening as made evident by the growing mass support for Ron Paul.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 12:21:48 AM
At 6/27/2011 5:03:45 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:

You are foolish if you can't see what is going on around the globe, let alone what is going on in America. We are becoming too complacent with our personal freedom, and surely but slowly, it is being taken from us. As far as I can tell, Ron Paul is the only candidate wih my best intersts at heart, and that is what and who I will be supporting, as I did in 2008.
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 3:42:58 PM
I love how Geo ignores my question...
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 4:03:45 PM
At 6/28/2011 3:54:42 PM, tudaloo wrote:
The world was suppose to end in 2000. It didn't though.

Y2K was never about the world ending. It was about computer malfunctions that could spawn anarchy.
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 4:05:59 PM
At 6/27/2011 12:52:45 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Once again, David Icke makes another accurate prediction borderlining almost prophetic. He has been saying in his books written 10 years ago that in the countdown years to 2012, the people will have a choice to make between Freedom or Fascism.

And as we can clearly see, there is truly a literal choice to be made between Freedom or Fascism and it is up to the people. I'm talking about the 2012 election. You might be thinking that the election only affects the U.S. but the U.S. has massive power and influence over the whole world and if Ron Paul wins the Presidency, it will send ripples across the entire global and will be a damaging blow to the global elites who want to establish a New World Order.

In this 2012 election, if people vote for anybody but Ron Paul, they have just voted for Fascism because Ron Paul is the only candidate that supports Civil Liberties.

I haven't researched the candidates thoroughly yet, but it seems that Ron Paul is the best choice. I hope that America can turn the titanic before we hit that damn rock and sink our ship.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 4:38:14 PM
At 6/28/2011 3:54:42 PM, tudaloo wrote:
The world was suppose to end in 2000. It didn't though.

Yeah, hey thanks for that completely irrelevant, worthless post. What does this comment have to do with anything? I never said the world will end in 2012 nor do I believe it will. And even if I claimed it will end in 2012, your comment does not refute anything. I merely shows that you are ignorant about the difference between 2000 theories and 2012 theories.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 4:39:37 PM

The Illuminati.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 7:51:18 PM
At 6/28/2011 4:39:37 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The Illuminati.

I'm genuinely interested in this. You can take this to a private message if you want. How did they get to be so powerful? Why do they want to turn us into a one world order? And can you name any specific members of the Illuminati?