Jump to topic:

If the West is to help the East; the East sho

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2011 11:41:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If the West is to help the East; the East should pay the Gas.

There are two basic ways, and two basic ways only, to conquer a nation; force of arms or by economic control.

At present, the West is spending much of it's wealth in helping the Eastern revolutionary forces stabilize, organize and rid itself of the old political ways. At the same time, the East is attacking the West on the economic front, and preventing the West from helping it's own Eastern political transition in a swifter fashion. IOW, the East is shooting itself in the foot by shooting the West in the foot. The East should recognize that it is hard for the West to put the hammer down when it is too expensive to put the hammer down. China is not helping at this point in time on the economic conquest of the western world with their dollar either. They should think globally a bit more. So should we all.

The East would be well advised to reduce the price of fuel to the West and thus fuel it's own political aspirations.

I personally wish to contribute more to democracy, secularism and the individual freedoms that the East aspires to. If democracy is not about ending tyranny then it is worthless.

One of the founding notions of democracy, it seems to me; is that reciprocity is fair play.

In the case of fuel, it does not serve the East nor the West and the freedoms that both seek in terms of personal autonomy by having a high gas price.

Regards
DL
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2011 10:23:38 AM
At 7/3/2011 3:42:37 AM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 7/3/2011 3:34:53 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
Wtf?

I agree WTF?

Seriously WTF?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2011 12:21:28 PM
There's no such entity as the East capable of paying for things. Be specific.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 10:01:13 AM
At 7/3/2011 12:21:28 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

How about Opec?

Regards
DL
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 10:03:18 AM
At 7/6/2011 10:01:13 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

How about Opec?

Regards
DL

Not the east. Its a group in the east. Even still I stand by my original response.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 10:09:59 AM
At 7/4/2011 12:41:49 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
The people in the East don't really interpret the American help in the same way you do.

Of course.
They are still asking for military help, and while consuming it, inflict a wound in our flank which is our economic strength. Not a nice way to thank us for our help. We should not pay the gas. They should.

Regards
DL
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 11:50:27 AM
At 7/6/2011 10:01:13 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

How about Opec?

Regards
DL

Why would OPEC want to encourage revolutionary movements? It's a cartel of authoritarian states.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Alien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 11:56:02 AM
Ragnar.> I greet thee. OPEC is part of the Elitus Corporus. To have a company like
Exxon Mobil avoid taxes is purely treacherous and morally unacceptable. Yet you
humans allow these civic unions to happen. Your votes are the catalyst to change, which means you are manually
in control of the horrid system that you loyally follow. At the same time you are
powerless and feel as though can do nothing. zbbgnhdklf >
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 12:01:43 PM
At 7/6/2011 11:56:02 AM, Alien wrote:
Ragnar.> I greet thee. OPEC is part of the Elitus Corporus.
That's not an entity.

To have a company like
Exxon Mobil avoid taxes is purely treacherous and morally unacceptable.
What's unacceptable is having taxes on anyone ever.

Yet you
humans allow these civic unions to happen. Your votes are the catalyst to change,
No, the majority's votes are, you reifying collectivist you.

which means you are manually
in control of the horrid system that you loyally follow. At the same time you are
powerless and feel as though can do nothing.
Obviously you see your own contradiction, and hence are to blame for it more fully than usual.