SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 9:41:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 9:44:08 AM
Happy BlowSh!tTheFvckUpmas
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 9:46:21 AM
At 7/4/2011 9:44:08 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Happy BlowSh!tTheFvckUpmas
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 11:17:32 AM
Yes! It's July the fourth. Perhaps, here's a few videos to celebrate the event:

ttp://www.youtube.com...

The joy of music, the wonder of the human experience we shall celebrate.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 11:52:52 AM
If it wasn't for those meddling French, you lot would still be living in a British colony, using money with the Queen's head on it - just like those lucky Canadians do. :)
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 2:38:34 PM
Remember the 4th is not about whether you love america or not, it's about how much you hate the bloody brits. Remember, If were still a British colony, we would all be stuck with bad teeth.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 2:46:38 PM
Even if you are a state hating anarchist, you have to admit that declaring independence from THE MAN is pretty rockin'.

America was pretty libertarian for most of its existence. You could argue that the wild west was pretty anarchistic.. Even if not really.

America is supposed to be 'bout freedom. Fvck yeah.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 3:26:18 AM
At 7/4/2011 2:38:34 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Remember the 4th is not about whether you love america or not, it's about how much you hate the bloody brits. Remember, If were still a British colony, we would all be stuck with bad teeth.

Ha-ha! It's funny because it's true!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 3:42:52 AM
At 7/5/2011 3:26:18 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 7/4/2011 2:38:34 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Ha-ha! It's funny because it's true!

he he yeah...

My teeth are a lot worse now I have to pay for dental care though than when I got it on the NHS.
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 12:51:01 PM
At 7/4/2011 2:46:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Even if you are a state hating anarchist, you have to admit that declaring independence from THE MAN is pretty rockin'.

Declaring independence from one man to become the slave of another is not real independence and doesn't give much reason for celebration.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 1:11:08 PM
At 7/4/2011 11:52:52 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
If it wasn't for those meddling French, you lot would still be living in a British colony, using money with the Queen's head on it - just like those lucky Canadians do. :)

And speaking with English accents....gah stupid French!
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 1:13:40 PM
At 7/5/2011 1:11:08 PM, phantom wrote:
At 7/4/2011 11:52:52 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

And speaking with English accents....gah stupid French!

Everyone would also be playing real football instead of bloody American football.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)