Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

I actually hate Chris Matthews. Whadda prick.

jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2011 2:11:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I can't watch his show without wanting to punch him in the face. It's really bad. He's just such an ignorant retard, I can't take it. He blames the Republicans for having this black and white Republicans=good Democrats=bad mentality when he literally does the same exact thing and worse. He's so disgusting to his guests that he interviews that I don't understand why anyone would willfully appear on his joke of a show. Watch the video and see what I'm talking about - the PERFECT example of ignorant, intolerant liberals who simply tune out and turn on their pathetic psychological defense mechanisms at the slightest mention of any potent failures of their personal savior and his administration... He portrays Republicans as bad guys no matter what they do and with the way he talks about Obama I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he had a real shrine of him or something. Watch the video - he's so disgusting with the way he phrases the question in order to trap his guest, but fails miserably.
All I can say is.... claaaassic intolerant Obama worshiping liberal. God, he is too irritating, I literally fail to understand how anyone in their right mind could mildly enjoy watching his ridiculous brainwashing propagandist crap.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2011 2:58:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/19/2011 2:11:34 AM, jat93 wrote:
I can't watch his show without wanting to punch him in the face. It's really bad. He's just such an ignorant retard, I can't take it. He blames the Republicans for having this black and white Republicans=good Democrats=bad mentality when he literally does the same exact thing and worse. He's so disgusting to his guests that he interviews that I don't understand why anyone would willfully appear on his joke of a show. Watch the video and see what I'm talking about - the PERFECT example of ignorant, intolerant liberals who simply tune out and turn on their pathetic psychological defense mechanisms at the slightest mention of any potent failures of their personal savior and his administration... He portrays Republicans as bad guys no matter what they do and with the way he talks about Obama I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he had a real shrine of him or something. Watch the video - he's so disgusting with the way he phrases the question in order to trap his guest, but fails miserably.
All I can say is.... claaaassic intolerant Obama worshiping liberal. God, he is too irritating, I literally fail to understand how anyone in their right mind could mildly enjoy watching his ridiculous brainwashing propagandist crap.



I've noticed that democrats are far more loyal to their man then republicans are. With a couple exceptions, republicans don't engage in the same sort of adoration of their leader as democrats do, and this particular leader is emblematic of that. They'll even defend Jimmy Carter, one of our worst presidents in recent history because he's one of their guys. The catalyst for this is the media who mount the assault or the defense of various politicians in a very predictable manner. The media creates the group think for the democrats and they believe the nonsense they hold to be true because of the validation they get from the mass media elites. I think Howard Dean is probably the most hatefilled and polarizing member of the Democrat party and leads the irrational thrust of their group think continually.
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2011 3:34:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/19/2011 2:58:45 AM, innomen wrote:
I've noticed that democrats are far more loyal to their man then republicans are. With a couple exceptions, republicans don't engage in the same sort of adoration of their leader as democrats do, and this particular leader is emblematic of that. They'll even defend Jimmy Carter, one of our worst presidents in recent history because he's one of their guys. The catalyst for this is the media who mount the assault or the defense of various politicians in a very predictable manner. The media creates the group think for the democrats and they believe the nonsense they hold to be true because of the validation they get from the mass media elites. I think Howard Dean is probably the most hatefilled and polarizing member of the Democrat party and leads the irrational thrust of their group think continually.

I started typing out a post about how I agree with you but then I started thinking, and, well... Two words: Ronald Reagan.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2011 4:05:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/19/2011 3:34:07 AM, jat93 wrote:
At 7/19/2011 2:58:45 AM, innomen wrote:
I've noticed that democrats are far more loyal to their man then republicans are. With a couple exceptions, republicans don't engage in the same sort of adoration of their leader as democrats do, and this particular leader is emblematic of that. They'll even defend Jimmy Carter, one of our worst presidents in recent history because he's one of their guys. The catalyst for this is the media who mount the assault or the defense of various politicians in a very predictable manner. The media creates the group think for the democrats and they believe the nonsense they hold to be true because of the validation they get from the mass media elites. I think Howard Dean is probably the most hatefilled and polarizing member of the Democrat party and leads the irrational thrust of their group think continually.

I started typing out a post about how I agree with you but then I started thinking, and, well... Two words: Ronald Reagan.

That would be one of the few exceptions, with another being Jesus.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2011 4:15:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/19/2011 4:05:22 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 7/19/2011 3:34:07 AM, jat93 wrote:
At 7/19/2011 2:58:45 AM, innomen wrote:
I've noticed that democrats are far more loyal to their man then republicans are. With a couple exceptions, republicans don't engage in the same sort of adoration of their leader as democrats do, and this particular leader is emblematic of that. They'll even defend Jimmy Carter, one of our worst presidents in recent history because he's one of their guys. The catalyst for this is the media who mount the assault or the defense of various politicians in a very predictable manner. The media creates the group think for the democrats and they believe the nonsense they hold to be true because of the validation they get from the mass media elites. I think Howard Dean is probably the most hatefilled and polarizing member of the Democrat party and leads the irrational thrust of their group think continually.

I started typing out a post about how I agree with you but then I started thinking, and, well... Two words: Ronald Reagan.

That would be one of the few exceptions, with another being Jesus.

And Glenn Beck, George W. Bush (while president), Roger Ailes, Irving Crystal...
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2011 7:54:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/19/2011 4:15:18 PM, Wnope wrote:\
And Glenn Beck
A lot of Republicans think he's nuts.

George W. Bush (while president)
That socialist traitor? :P

Roger Ailes
Do most Republicans care who runs Fox News? Does he appear on it regularly?

Irving Crystal...
Kristol?

How many Republicans know who that is?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2011 8:35:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/19/2011 4:15:18 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 7/19/2011 4:05:22 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 7/19/2011 3:34:07 AM, jat93 wrote:
At 7/19/2011 2:58:45 AM, innomen wrote:
I've noticed that democrats are far more loyal to their man then republicans are. With a couple exceptions, republicans don't engage in the same sort of adoration of their leader as democrats do, and this particular leader is emblematic of that. They'll even defend Jimmy Carter, one of our worst presidents in recent history because he's one of their guys. The catalyst for this is the media who mount the assault or the defense of various politicians in a very predictable manner. The media creates the group think for the democrats and they believe the nonsense they hold to be true because of the validation they get from the mass media elites. I think Howard Dean is probably the most hatefilled and polarizing member of the Democrat party and leads the irrational thrust of their group think continually.

I started typing out a post about how I agree with you but then I started thinking, and, well... Two words: Ronald Reagan.

That would be one of the few exceptions, with another being Jesus.

And Glenn Beck, George W. Bush (while president), Roger Ailes, Irving Crystal...

K, first of all the vast majority of Republicans have never heard of the last two, and even if they have, they aren't by any means worshiped and revered like Obama (which is what I was talking about originally). Same with Glenn Beck - not only is he not revered like Obama but even those who support him only represent a part of the Republican party; many if not most realize that he's a bit nuts when it comes to most things.

Bush is a different story because he was a President. During any Presidency, the President's party is going to try to defend his actions as best as they can. And that's what happened under the Bush administration because that's what always happens under any administration. Obama is a different story. The left worships him to the point that his rallies in 2008 reminded me of Orwell's 1984. Obama preached and his sycophants thirstily drank in his words and begged for more. Like Big Brother, Obama is superhuman to his supporters. He's superhuman in the sense that he is a symbol, and the way so many liberals unquestioningly, happily bow down to that symbol is really quite unparalleled in anything I've ever witnessed. Really, his rallies and speeches from a few years ago were like religious revivals.

Chris Matthews is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. "I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often." - Matthews. And he is not alone. Obama is the liberal's Jesus.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2011 8:42:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
My, I felt this thrill going up my leg.
Tumescence?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2011 8:50:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I hate Olbermann worse, but Matthews is certainly obnoxious as far as liberal pundits go. It's like they do anything to protect their "hopey changey" president from falling so short of his campaign promises.

Why they aren't holding his feet to the fire is because they can't stand the thought of retracting previous statements about their golden child. Anything to save face...

I can't stand pundits, right or left, who would rather have a terrible president and protect them versus being wrong and have everything go smoothly. We see people on the Left who would rather Bush fail, just to say their assumptions were correct, than to hope he actually did well for the sake of the country.

The same thing goes in reverse for rabid, rightwing pundits.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)